Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
05-12-2011, 05:31 PM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
DECEMBER 5th

TODAY HAS BEEN FULL OF SURPRISES....

1. Trolling on the forum discovered - Wow what news
2. A reputation war breaks out
3. A habitable planet 70 degrees F. Water and rock, around a G class star 600LY away has been confirmed.
4. Voyager 1 leaving Heliosphere entering Interstellar space
5. 2 friends have been descovered having a love affair
6. My 6 year old looses another tooth
7. It's my Birthday
8. And I find myself dancing with J.S.Bach in a year long circle of 5th's

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like defacto7's post
05-12-2011, 05:35 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2011 05:37 PM by kim.)
Happy Birthday Defacto!
Wink ... cool about your daughter's tooth, too.
(05-12-2011 02:36 PM)insidemyownmind Wrote:  I worship William Shakespeare. Everything that he has ever written, is like a lullaby to me.

Have you seen the movie Anonymous yet? I just saw it last night and WOW!!

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
06-12-2011, 07:03 PM
HIGH WINDS, SNOW, THE STREETS ARE COVERED With ICE AND NOW THUNDER & LIGHTNING.
IF THIS KEEPS UP I SWEAR IM GONNA PUNCH THE WEATHER GUY.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
12-12-2011, 10:18 AM
tourist: Can you show me how to get to olive garden?
person: yes.

An M. Night Shyamalan production.

MORE TOP STORIES AT 11.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
13-12-2011, 01:44 AM
Any other December birthdays around here? I'm on the 21st. I'd seriously rather have people gyp me on xmas than on my birthday, but everyone is poorer from buying gifts for everyone so yeah...I kinda have to let them sometimes.

Anyone else born in December annoyed that our birthdays get overshadowed by a birthday for someone who didn't even exist? And people born in most any other month don't get this bs? At least in America, where it's still seen as a religious holiday, I could see it just being more fun piled on for countries where it's more tradition than any sort of religious stuff.

"Ford! There's an infinite number of monkeys outside who want to talk to us about this script for Hamlet they've worked out."
~Arthur Dent, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
13-12-2011, 07:49 AM
(13-12-2011 01:44 AM)otaku_cj Wrote:  Any other December birthdays around here? I'm on the 21st. I'd seriously rather have people gyp me on xmas than on my birthday, but everyone is poorer from buying gifts for everyone so yeah...I kinda have to let them sometimes.

Anyone else born in December annoyed that our birthdays get overshadowed by a birthday for someone who didn't even exist? And people born in most any other month don't get this bs? At least in America, where it's still seen as a religious holiday, I could see it just being more fun piled on for countries where it's more tradition than any sort of religious stuff.

Yeah, but if it weren't for Christmas, then you'd still be over-shadowed by our pagan celebrations of Solstice on Dec 21. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
15-12-2011, 10:06 PM
Bump.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
15-12-2011, 10:08 PM
(15-12-2011 10:06 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Bump.

Well played, sir.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-12-2011, 03:54 PM
OMG how many people are going to post a Merry Christmas to BABY JESUS on FB today? NOT regular Jesus? HA HA AHA HA HH HA. "Happy Birthday, sweet baby Jesus" Not, reincarnated saved our sins Jesus, or drink plenty of wine Jesus plus all the fish in the sea (my personal fave), or sits only on the left (or is it the right?) side Jesus.

(disclaimer:just had a lot of spiked rum eggnog and baileys)
25-12-2011, 03:59 PM
(25-12-2011 03:54 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  OMG how many people are going to post a Merry Christmas to BABY JESUS on FB today? NOT regular Jesus? HA HA AHA HA HH HA. "Happy Birthday, sweet baby Jesus" Not, reincarnated saved our sins Jesus, or drink plenty of wine Jesus plus all the fish in the sea (my personal fave), or sits only on the left (or is it the right?) side Jesus.

(disclaimer:just had a lot of spiked rum eggnog and baileys)

I deleted about 30-35 of "those" kinds of people last night over just such nonsense.

On the other hand, I do enjoy using the phrase "Baby Jesus" a lot when trying to get in a small jab to see where their defenses are. Big Grin

~Izel