the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
25-12-2011, 05:10 PM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
No doubt. When they eat those wafers at mass, is it baby Jesus wafers?? Ha ha.

I said reincarnated earlier, I meant resurrected. Lolz.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
25-12-2011, 06:57 PM
(25-12-2011 05:10 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  No doubt. When they eat those wafers at mass, is it baby Jesus wafers?? Ha ha.

Erxomai successfully transubstantiated our entire Christmas Ham into the baby Jesus without me even having to ask him. Thanks, Brother. ... Best ... Baby ... Ever!

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
25-12-2011, 08:09 PM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2011 08:16 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Not-permanently-hanging-on-the-cross-except-if-you're-not-a-Catholic-cuz-Protestants-don't-have-the-corpus-my-lord-and-savior-walks-on-water-rides-on-donkey-Jesus ?

Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-12-2011, 08:20 PM
That Jesus is most excellent! But what about the disappears for THIRTY YEARS Jesus? Or even the 40-nights-in-the-desert Jesus is yum, too. Like a baked Jesus. (OMG- a baked Jesus. Ahahaha!)
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
25-12-2011, 08:31 PM
(25-12-2011 08:20 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  That Jesus is most excellent! But what about the disappears for THIRTY YEARS Jesus? Or even the 40-nights-in-the-desert Jesus is yum, too. Like a baked Jesus. (OMG- a baked Jesus. Ahahaha!)

No, God no. That's like lamb vs. mutton jerky. ... just no.

#sigh
25-12-2011, 08:34 PM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2011 11:13 PM by Bucky Ball.)
It's off to the movies...there better be somethin good. Maybe "The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo". Read all the books, and saw the Swedish version. This one looks better. Can't wait for the 3rd one.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-12-2011, 10:03 PM
(25-12-2011 06:57 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-12-2011 05:10 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  No doubt. When they eat those wafers at mass, is it baby Jesus wafers?? Ha ha.

Erxomai successfully transubstantiated our entire Christmas Ham into the baby Jesus without me even having to ask him. Thanks, Brother. ... Best ... Baby ... Ever!

Nothing says The Bridegroom's Feast like a Honey Baked Spiralled Baby.

Mm. Dem fix'ns is gude!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
25-12-2011, 10:10 PM
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY NO-ONE IS SHOUTING IN 'THE SHOUT BOX THREAD' Huh!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
25-12-2011, 10:56 PM
HEY! I shouted for a couple words for EMPHASIS! Big Grin
26-12-2011, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 26-12-2011 08:50 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-12-2011 10:10 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY NO-ONE IS SHOUTING IN 'THE SHOUT BOX THREAD' Huh!

sorry, Blush ....
BEST ... BABY ... EVER!

#sigh