the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
21-01-2012, 09:22 AM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
(21-01-2012 09:20 AM)kim Wrote:  Oh NOOOOOOO! My public radio translator station went out so all I have are the RELIGIOUS CHANNELS!!!
I'M BEING LOBOTOMIZED!!! Confused

Praise the Lord! It must be a miracle!

Oh, and good thing you have the internet so you can still listen to npr online.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2012, 11:52 AM
well if we can shout anything," USE YOUR DAMN TURN SIGNALS!"

Give a man a fish ,you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish ,you feed him for a life time,give a man religion,he will die praying for a fish
06-02-2012, 06:45 PM
ok have one more, (and this is because I just visited a site where some one is proclaiming the finds of the great ron wyatt) <br> STOP USING RON WYATTS CRAP AS ARCHAEOLOGIL EVIDENCE! HIS A JOKE! ok I feel better now, going to check out atheist experience youtube vids , bbl

Give a man a fish ,you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish ,you feed him for a life time,give a man religion,he will die praying for a fish
06-02-2012, 08:59 PM
(18-10-2011 07:32 AM)Peterkin Wrote:  
(17-10-2011 10:18 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I can't pass this up without admitting I LOVE the smell of skunk. I'm not even joking, I wish I were. It's not my fault, apparently (statistic pulled out of ass) 10 percent of the population does. For real though, I know I'm not alone, right?

I don't know who else loves it, but skunk doesn't bother me all that much - in smallish quantities, as when a juvenile skunk is startled by chance meeting in the woodshed. Lasts a while, that. Close up, say in the proximity of wrestling a large, long-haired, saturated, traumatized dog into a bathtub, it can make me retch.
lol@
traumatized dog into a bathtub, that was me last week(and that fool dog got away, and Ic hased him until i was exhausted ,looked at him and said fine,you win this time!
l

09-02-2012, 01:37 PM
IT WAS AN EXAMPLE, YOU DRIED UP TURD! YOU ARE MISSING THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT!

I hate it when they do that...

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
12-02-2012, 04:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2012 04:04 AM by LadyJane.)
Just google imaged adam + eve. EVERY SINGLE IMAGE OLD AND NEW THEY HAVE A BELLY BUTTON. AHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Also, you should master one of these fine toilet paper origami crafts to leave in the bathroom at your next visit to a friends. It'll make their day when they discover it later. Smile
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
12-02-2012, 11:26 AM
(12-02-2012 04:01 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Just google imaged adam + eve. EVERY SINGLE IMAGE OLD AND NEW THEY HAVE A BELLY BUTTON. AHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
Also, you should master one of these fine toilet paper origami crafts to leave in the bathroom at your next visit to a friends. It'll make their day when they discover it later. Smile

I'm not sure if I'd rather wipe with the Bunny or the Rose!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
12-02-2012, 02:21 PM
(12-02-2012 11:26 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(12-02-2012 04:01 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Just google imaged adam + eve. EVERY SINGLE IMAGE OLD AND NEW THEY HAVE A BELLY BUTTON. AHAHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I would choose the magnolia flower, and then use the 'get essential' tip from this site to compliment it. (BTW, all this I found on pinterest- see how valuable that place is?? Tongue )
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
12-02-2012, 03:05 PM
(12-02-2012 02:21 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(12-02-2012 11:26 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

I would choose the magnolia flower, and then use the 'get essential' tip from this site to compliment it. (BTW, all this I found on pinterest- see how valuable that place is?? Tongue )

I think I better get my account started so I can be like the other cool kids! Cool

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-02-2012, 07:08 AM
(18-10-2011 06:57 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS!!!!

JUSTICE HARDLY PREVAILS!

Before you see the light, you must die!
Through the fear you're sold into the fraud
It's my obsession, to treat (g)od like an infection