the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
23-02-2012, 10:51 AM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
I CALL MY PENIS BABY JESUS. It was to piss people off at first, but now I kind of like it. Plus, "B.J."

I FUCKING HATE WHEN PEOPLE ARE COMPLACENT AROUND HEAVY MACHINERY OR LARGE VEHICLES. After seeing a person crushed to death by a two ton truck and my brother running over a driver that ran a red light (he was killed) with his semi, I know simple actions that can be prevented really affect the people that end up having to stay behind.

I FUCKING HATE THAT PEOPLE CAN'T SEE THAT ANY VEHICLE CAN BE A DANGEROUS WEAPON. I've stopped driving, because my perception has been compromised. Not all the time, but enough to make me fear for other people's lives when driving. I can't stand that other people will put random strangers at risk because they are impaired in some way. I had to prevent an old man from driving drunk away from a pizza place (and ultimately saved him from being thrown in jail, but worse from killing someone) and he was using the excuse that he was a war veteran. TOUGH FUCKING SHIT YOU DAMNED DRUNK. I wasn't during war time, but I was a veteran and don't expect special privilege to put other's lives in danger.

While I hate when people don't use their blinkers, I HATE THAT MY WIFE PUTS HER BLINKER ON MILES BEFORE THE TURN. She knows that I hate it, but I don't think she realizes why. Or at least why, originally. Currently, it just fucking irks me.

WHY DO I HAVE TO SPEND SO MUCH TIME CLEANING ONE FUCKING SPOT FOR HOURS AND THEN CLEAN THE REST IN A RUSH. FUCK YOU OBSESSIVE BEHAVIORS!!

Speaking of obsessions, when you see someone putting books in the proper order in the library and you place a book in a random spot right next to them, then don't be surprised if they snap and beat you upside the head and down the block. FUCK YOU. There are signs telling you to place them on carts for a fucking reason. If you understand Library of Congress or Dewey Decimal Classification (depending on the library) then that might be ok, but ask first if someone is shelving.

Oh and to some curriculum editors that I used to work with, I DON"T GIVE A HOLY FLYING FUCK THAT YOU HAVE A MASTERS IN ENGLISH, IF YOU CAN"T UNDERSTAND SIMPLE ALGEBRA, THEN DON'T FUCKING CHANGE WHAT THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR PUT WITHOUT RUNNING IT BY SOMEONE THAT KNOWS MORE ABOUT THE SUBJECT. You are the reason I argued with many of my teachers when I was younger who thought that the text book was the fucking word of God or some shit. Oh, and if a semi-BS in Computer Science (granted I didn't finish the degree, but mostly because of obsessions and unwillingness to go back even though I only had about one semester left) with a minor in Accounting has to correct you on and argue for hours to get you to understand something that kids in Junior High should know, then WHERE IN THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU GET YOUR MASTERS? FROM A CRACKER JACK BOX? I get that they probably didn't know math that well, but seriously?

Oh and to the idiot that is typing this (me), WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO DESTROY ALL OF YOUR COMPUTERS? You had a few really good ones and end up with a crappy lappy with the tab/caps lock/left shift to crap and too lazy to remap the keyboard. You have all this knowledge and spend most of it playing fucking games... Hell, you can't even finish programming any games you try to, because you can't stop playing them long enough to finish them up. DUMB ASS! They might be crappy, but someone might like them... oh, and tools. WTF? HOW IN THE HOLY HELL DO YOU LOSE 10 YEARS OF TOOLS? You paid for 2 servers with space, had over 20 emails accounts, and 10 computers all with copies, and now it's gone. REALLY? What kind of retarded programmer does that? Especially when you are so fucking slow because you can't keep fucking focused. Plus, you complain about copy/paste programmers but secretly wish that you would do the same thing instead of reinventing the wheel OVER AND OVER AGAIN, BECAUSE YOU WANT TO OR YOU FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO TO LEARN SOMETHING OR SOME SHIT... DAMN IT's hard holding the right shift to caps everything.

Oh, since I'm yelling at myself. WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU ASK FOR HELP MORE? WTF, YOU DON'T HAVE TO LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT EVERYTHING... ACTUALLY YOU CAN'T.. ignorant fuck. You always pride yourself at saying you don't know something when you don't, but you won't ask for help from others to help solve problems when they could probably help solve it in a few minutes, instead you have to learn every fucking detail of something that you are never going to use again just to take space in your brain for no other reason then just to know. Then on top of that, YOU CAN'T RECALL FOR SHIT!! It takes you so long to recall information that you may as well, look for a computer and look it up anyway. Yeah, if I sit there for a long time it comes to me, but how long idiot? Sometimes it's days. Yeah, days. Fool. Oh, and you don't let things fucking go. If you can't find the answer after a certain period of time (especially if the subject is unimportant... well, I can't always tell at the time) then LET IT FUCKING GO! You don't know it and you don't have the time. You've lost a few jobs because of that shit, yet still you just can't let the drive to know something go. Seriously, did you have to look up the specific materials that go into making shoe soles, because someone wanted to know the difference in the shoes?.. then spend days researching the companies and how things were made?... and for what? Seriously, just say you don't know. It's OK. It was only a small difference in price and your research ended up not really mattering, but now you know. So, HOW DO YOU FEEL...?

Oh, that another thing about me that I hate... When someone asks you, "how do you feel?" YOU DON'T NEED TO ASSESS EVERY FUCKING FEELING YOU ARE HAVING AND RECALL PREVIOUS EMOTIONAL STATES ALONG WITH PHYSICAL WELL-BEING JUST TO ANSWER A SIMPLE FUCKING QUESTION! You end up not answering people most of the time, because you can't come to a consensus with yourself about the data... The people asking don't fucking care! Just give an answer based on surface emotional state and leave it at that.

HOLY SHIT, I ANNOY THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME! Like right now, I'm going over the concept of "living" shit. Seriously dude, shut the fuck up. If i seriously meet someone like me, I think I'll consider shooting them... or hoping they'll shoot me, one of the two. Do people find me as annoying as I find myself? They surely can't or I'd be dead by now. I can't stand the constant questions and forgetting and obsessions and .... well, there's more, but... oh, the laziness. I don't even want to finish the thought, because I want to end this stupid post. Probably rightly, but hey, THAT'S fucking ME for you... FUCK YOU.. FUCK ME... ....

Well, now that that's out, I feel much, better... sorry if you actually read this nonsense. I'm pretty jovial most of the time, just kind of... uh, don't know. Felt like writing.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like craniumonempty's post
23-02-2012, 11:00 AM
I am humbled. I feel the need to hand overthe ranting crown to the new ranting champion. Well done sir, well done.
I have clearly met my match for now. For now.

Also thanks for not driving. Also a piss off of mine too so thanks.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
23-02-2012, 11:39 AM
(23-02-2012 10:51 AM)craniumonempty Wrote:  I CALL MY PENIS BABY JESUS. It was to piss people off at first, but now I kind of like it. Plus, "B.J."

I don't call mine anything... It comes without being called!
[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
23-02-2012, 11:48 AM
(23-02-2012 11:00 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I am humbled. I feel the need to hand overthe ranting crown to the new ranting champion. Well done sir, well done.
I have clearly met my match for now. For now.

Also thanks for not driving. Also a piss off of mine too so thanks.

Wow, we get awards for this stuff... I feel so grateful. I'd like to thank my dumb ass for being a dumb ass and giving me so much material. ;p

I only thought of the first line (stupid humor, but true also) before writing and meant to add some other things, but somehow went off on a tangent. Didn't quite expect it. Oh, one thing I did want to talk about that didn't get to..

On the story someone gave about yanking someone out of their car, my brother did something similar. We aren't exactly small people just for the record. Either way, riding bikes in a town in Texas on a road that is sometimes busy, but not that day. Oh, and it was double lane on each side. Either way, a guy in a sports cars pulls up to us pretty fast, slows down, then floors it and almost knocks my brother off the bike passing.. remember he has another lane (and it's definitely clear). Either way, my brother took off after him. I was chasing my brother, but didn't think anything would come of it, because the guy was in a car, right?

While pedaling after the my brother who was pedaling after the guy, I realized why he was chasing the guy. There was a light not to far up ahead and it was turning red. I thought to myself, "Oh, fuck!", because I know my brother can be a hot headed son of a bitch at times. So, I speed up, and he reaches the car way before I do and yanks the guy out. I seriously thought he was going to pummel the guy right there, so yelled out and he kind of snapped out of it and let the guy go. Not sure what he would have done if I wasn't there though. He doesn't think things through all the time. Don't get me wrong, he's smart and witty, but holy shit! When you push his buttons... I mean I do all the time, but he doesn't have the "kill" look in his eyes (most of the time) when we fight. I think I have the same thing though, but not as frequently. There was one specific time during rugby that they had to pull me off of someone, and I wasn't sure how I ended up on top trying to pummel him in the first place.

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes craniumonempty's post
23-02-2012, 01:03 PM
That was just gold… Best rant I’ve seen in a long time, maybe ever…
Top job!

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Karl's post
24-02-2012, 01:38 PM
I have a fever and my head feels (and looks) like a bowling ball. Daughter has an infection in her eyes and doesn't sleep well... Wife ill as well... I reserve the right to be grumpy this evening

dang...
Screaming hurts

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
10-03-2012, 12:19 AM
HOW DO YOU ORGANIZE A SPACE PARTY?

YOU PLANET!

BWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
10-03-2012, 12:45 AM
(10-03-2012 12:19 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  HOW DO YOU ORGANIZE A SPACE PARTY?

YOU PLANET!

BWHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

**Disclaimer**
The following comment is meant as my favorite boyish joke that I think of anytime anyone mentions any celestial body. It is not meant as sexual harassment to Lady Jane. The reader will continue at his or her own discretion.

I'd like to have my party on Uranus!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
11-03-2012, 11:01 AM
In case you are wondering where I was the latest days...
I reinstalled HalfLife II on my pc. I am taking care of unfinished busyness in city 57.

feels great... gaming has been a while

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 3 users Like Observer's post
12-03-2012, 10:23 PM
I RAN TWO MILES WITHOUT STOPPING OR WALKING WOOHOO!

MY DADS HAVING SURGERY TOMORROW AND IT SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME!

IM LISTENING TO THE BOOK OF MORMON THE MUSICAL RIGHT NOW, AND I DONT KNOW WHY!

Google is one of my best friends Heart
[+] 1 user Likes seljusisk.'s post