the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
13-03-2012, 07:36 AM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
(12-03-2012 10:23 PM)seljusisk. Wrote:  I RAN TWO MILES WITHOUT STOPPING OR WALKING WOOHOO!

MY DADS HAVING SURGERY TOMORROW AND IT SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF ME!

IM LISTENING TO THE BOOK OF MORMON THE MUSICAL RIGHT NOW, AND I DONT KNOW WHY!

Congrats on the running. Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
13-03-2012, 07:43 AM
Hey!

Drivers.

That wet stuff falling from the sky... yeah, you know, the clear stuff that looks like water? It's called rain. It's been a reoccurring phenomena since the beginning of the earth. It's not new. It's not crazy. It's not magic juice that will cause you to drive like an idiot. So stop. Drive normally. It's really not hard.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 8 users Like kingschosen's post
13-03-2012, 08:08 AM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2012 08:18 AM by craniumonempty.)
(13-03-2012 07:43 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  ...

you in cali?

well, to keep the spirit of the thread:

I HATE WHEN I EAT CORN OR SOMETHING AND IT COMES OUT OF MY ASS IN SOLID GRAINS. IF I KNOW I CAN'T DIGEST IT, WHY THE FUCK CAN'T I REMEMBER TO FUCKING CHEW?!? I ALMOST FEEL LIKE PICKING THEM OUT AND CHEWING THEM JUST TO TEACH MYSELF A LESSON.. uh.. yeah..

OH, AND WHY AM I LOOKING AT MY SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE? I CAN'T REALLY TELL IF THERE IS BLOOD IN MY STOOL OR ANYTHING ON ACCOUNT OF BEING COLOR-BLIND. DO I REALLY HAVE TO MAKE SURE IT'S THERE? YEAH, IT'S SHIT. NOW FLUSH, DUMBASS...

I KIND OF LIKE YELLING AT MYSELF FOR NO REASON. STOP YELLING AT YOURSELF!

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like craniumonempty's post
13-03-2012, 08:38 AM
No, Southern Louisiana.

13-03-2012, 08:46 AM
I'm going to prom on Saturday and I'm happier than little boys were, when they found out that MJ died!

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."
bemore

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-03-2012, 08:46 AM
ARRRGGGHHHH

4 way stops.

I hate it when you come to a 4 way stop at the same time as another person. Why?

BECAUSE NO ONE ELSE BESIDES ME HAS A FLIPPIN' CLUE HOW TO NAVIGATE THEM!!!

We both arrive. I'm on the left; the other car is on the right. He has the right-a-way; however, he just stalls, doesn't do anything, and derps at me to go ahead.

[Image: 465-derp-derp.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
23-03-2012, 10:53 AM
I like watching drivers try and navigate our three lane round a bouts. Good times.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
27-03-2012, 12:00 AM
BROKE ANOTHER FREAKING FAVOURITE MUG!!! LOOKS LIKE I'M GONNA HAVE TO HEAD TO THE TTA STORE TO PICK UP A COUPLE NOW Smile ONLY POSITIVE OF BREAKING FINE POTTERY (no really, it was really nice craftsmanship that broke from local talented artisans Sad )
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
06-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Oh man I just had a greatest scare/laugh in recent history. I wanted to check my blog, but instead of http://alpha-cmi.BLOGSPOT.com, I typed in http://alpha-cmi.BLOGPOT.com. And what do I find there? "Welcome to a mega–site of Bible studies and information. God loves you and is not willing that any should perish. You may have typed in a wrong domain name. If so, please retype the domain." Shit on me. One fucking letter.

[Image: s1hlsk.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes le_procyon's post
08-04-2012, 03:26 PM
WOOHOOOO! MY BFF IS AN OFFICIAL ORDAINED MINISTER OF FSM!!! Big Grin Once she sets up her church we can have every/any Friday off as a religious holiday in this country. Her holy drink at meetings are going to be beer-garitas... Mmmm. She is also setting up good-deed days to do good deeds in the community. We're trying to convince her to wear the pasta strainer (as her religious head piece as a leader) to the airport when we go on a group vacation in 2013 to renew vows (hers). Ha ha.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post