the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
17-04-2012, 09:22 AM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Went to the doctor about three weeks ago with what appeared to be a killer sinus infection. Teeth hurt, cheek hurt, eye would water, pain keeping me awake. Even went to the dentist for X-rays to make sure nothing was wrong with my top teeth he had just fixed.

Mega antibiotic and I felt some better, now for the last three days I have been back to the same pain with the added fun of the roof of my mouth being swollen. Heading to the doctor in an hour and back to the dentist after that...someone better figure this out and fix it. I can't eat, I wake up from the pain...DAMNIT...I need a gallon-sized jar of Advil.

One of them better come up with some serious pain meds before I go completely mad.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2012, 09:41 AM
(17-04-2012 09:22 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Went to the doctor about three weeks ago with what appeared to be a killer sinus infection. Teeth hurt, cheek hurt, eye would water, pain keeping me awake. Even went to the dentist for X-rays to make sure nothing was wrong with my top teeth he had just fixed.

Mega antibiotic and I felt some better, now for the last three days I have been back to the same pain with the added fun of the roof of my mouth being swollen. Heading to the doctor in an hour and back to the dentist after that...someone better figure this out and fix it. I can't eat, I wake up from the pain...DAMNIT...I need a gallon-sized jar of Advil.

One of them better come up with some serious pain meds before I go completely mad.
Boo. Sad
Pain sucks big time. Head pain sucks big Wookie.

Do you live in a state with Medical MJ? Might be time to get your authorization!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
17-04-2012, 09:45 AM
(17-04-2012 09:41 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-04-2012 09:22 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!

Boo. Sad
Pain sucks big time. Head pain sucks big Wookie.

Do you live in a state with Medical MJ? Might be time to get your authorization!
Haha...I don't like it, never have, although the men in my house would be thrilled if I got it.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-04-2012, 10:25 AM
It doesn't make the pain go away, but it makes you not care that it's there! Smile

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
26-04-2012, 09:32 AM
I've been here one year! Woot woot! I'm a better person because of you guys, thanks! Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
26-04-2012, 10:09 AM
(26-04-2012 09:32 AM)LadyJane Wrote:   I've been here one year! Woot woot! I'm a better person because of you guys, thanks! Big Grin
Lol...I thought you were going to say you are a better person than we are...which I was about to agree with until I read it more carefully. Big Grin

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
26-04-2012, 10:13 AM
(26-04-2012 09:32 AM)LadyJane Wrote:   I've been here one year! Woot woot! I'm a better person because of you guys, thanks! Big Grin
Looks like someone is approaching vet status.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
26-04-2012, 10:14 AM

Blimey so have I. We signed up about the same time.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
26-04-2012, 10:15 AM
(26-04-2012 10:13 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
Looks like someone is approaching vet status.
Will there be an official promotion ceremony? I will need to find something to wear. Tongue

[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
26-04-2012, 10:23 AM
(26-04-2012 10:14 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  

Blimey so have I. We signed up about the same time.
Ha ha, and you have twice as many posts as me. I'm a slacker.