the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
26-04-2012, 08:29 PM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
(26-04-2012 10:13 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(26-04-2012 09:32 AM)LadyJane Wrote:   I've been here one year! Woot woot! I'm a better person because of you guys, thanks! Big Grin
Looks like someone is approaching vet status.

I've already warned you peckers what would happen if you don't admit more estrogen into the Forum Management Thread than just me and Lilith. Think I threatened to cut off my testosterone to let my estrogen run free. Now I'm threatening to supplement both my testosterone and estrogen. You wouldn't like GirlyMan at that time of the month.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2012, 12:59 AM
(26-04-2012 08:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-04-2012 10:13 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Looks like someone is approaching vet status.

I've already warned you peckers what would happen if you don't admit more estrogen into the Forum Management Thread than just me and Lilith. Think I threatened to cut off my testosterone to let my estrogen run free. Now I'm threatening to supplement both my testosterone and estrogen. You wouldn't like GirlyMan at that time of the month.

Do you turn green and eat chocolate?

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Karl's post
28-04-2012, 01:35 PM
(28-04-2012 12:59 AM)Karl Wrote:  
(26-04-2012 08:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I've already warned you peckers what would happen if you don't admit more estrogen into the Forum Management Thread than just me and Lilith. Think I threatened to cut off my testosterone to let my estrogen run free. Now I'm threatening to supplement both my testosterone and estrogen. You wouldn't like GirlyMan at that time of the month.

Do you turn green and eat chocolate?

lol. Something like that. Wink

[Image: hulk3.jpg]

[Image: girlyhulk2.jpg]

[Image: girlyHulk-1.jpg]

#sigh
28-04-2012, 01:40 PM
I don't know... girlyhulk kind of makes me feel all funny inside.... sorta manly and stuff. Blush

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
28-04-2012, 07:16 PM
One of my first crushes...sigh...
[Image: shehulk1.JPG]

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
29-04-2012, 05:56 AM
I should have bought a rain powered water heater instead of a solar powered one. Ever since the plumbers installed the damn thing a large month ago we haven't had a sunny day over here.
Curse you environment, if you want us to be friendly to you, at least cooperate!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
30-04-2012, 07:49 PM
Guess who just got a job interview!?

I'll give you a clue, ME!

I'm a university student so it's only part time, but still...

[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
30-04-2012, 08:19 PM
Freaking Migraine robbed me of two days of my damn life.

Woke up yesterday with a killer migraine. Felt like crap all day...slept as much as I could. Today I felt like a combination of hung over and hit by a damn truck. Totally wasted two days. UGH...still lingering pain but better. Made comfort food for supper...scrambled eggs, bacon, and pancakes. Didn't help as much as I had hoped. Maybe tomorrow I will feel more human.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
01-05-2012, 06:07 AM
IF ONE MORE PERSON USES THE PHRASE "COMMON SENSE" I'M GOING TO KICK A SLOTH IN THE THROAT THEN CLUB A BABY KOALA AND EAT IT IN FRONT OF NotSoVacuous!!!!!!

[Image: Sam-Spratt-Rage-Face-FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU.jpg]

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
01-05-2012, 06:49 AM
Noah, I doubt you'll make it threw the rest of your life without someone saying that. I mean comon, use a bit of common sense. Big Grin