the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
05-05-2012, 10:34 PM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
(05-05-2012 10:00 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(03-05-2012 08:51 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Purposefully putting on my lucky shirt today and being superstitious. Yup! I need something major to go my way, I'm trying anything! Big Grin
Stupid shirt! Totally bummed. Sad Shirt's evil now, I'm gonna burn it.

If you really want to punish the fabric, turn it into undergarments. Wink

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-05-2012, 10:49 PM
(05-05-2012 10:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-05-2012 10:00 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Stupid shirt! Totally bummed. Sad Shirt's evil now, I'm gonna burn it.

If you really want to punish the fabric, turn it into undergarments. Wink
Yeah right! The fabric only wishes. I don't want any part of the evil shirt cursing any of my personal regions, either!
05-05-2012, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 12:53 PM by Anjele.)
Did the full moon stir up that crazies? What a bunch of small-minded ignorant crap is on here today. I thought there were meds to help that...guess they haven't perfected the anti-asshole vaccine yet.

FFS

The real Anjele here...I DID NOT write this...what the hell is going on?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
06-05-2012, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2012 03:14 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-05-2012 10:49 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(05-05-2012 10:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  If you really want to punish the fabric, turn it into undergarments. Wink
Yeah right! The fabric only wishes. I don't want any part of the evil shirt cursing any of my personal regions, either!

Well then, send me the fabric and I will turn it into a fundoshi. ... My nether regions are more than capable of giving it a proper lesson. Wink

I thought it was a fart, but it turned out to be a shart.

[Image: Boobert.jpg]

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-05-2012, 12:16 AM
(06-05-2012 02:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-05-2012 10:49 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Yeah right! The fabric only wishes. I don't want any part of the evil shirt cursing any of my personal regions, either!

Well then, send me the fabric and I will turn it into a fundoshi. ... My nether regions are more than capable of giving it a proper lesson. Wink

Ha ha! That's disrespectful to the fundoshi name! Call that what it is, a diaper (ewww!)
08-05-2012, 12:52 AM
(06-05-2012 02:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-05-2012 10:49 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Yeah right! The fabric only wishes. I don't want any part of the evil shirt cursing any of my personal regions, either!

I can't say the word 'shart' without laughing. It's one of the funniest eva!!! Yes

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
08-05-2012, 07:00 AM
Just FYI...I did not post the above rant...don't know where it came from.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
08-05-2012, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 08:20 PM by Anjele.)
Not only did I not write the above rant but this morning I found out someone has hacked my debit card which may screw up the charges for my plane ticket that I just bought, points didn't cover it all and I needed to give a card that is now cancelled...who is trolling around and posting under peoples names? This is not good.

11-05-2012, 04:18 AM
So my flatmates came up to me tonight and said goodbye, I asked where are you going and they said go-carting and then going to catch a comedy show. I asked why wasn't I invited and they replied, "oh.. we didn't think you'd want to go" to which I replied, "I ride a fucking motorbike and I'm the only person in his house with a sense of humor what on earth gave you the idea I would not want to go go-carting and then go to a comedy show??". To which "oh...umm..sorry" was the reply.
I get the strong impression I can count these people off my friend list, things were so much easier when we didn't live together last year. I fucking knew I should flatted by myself, all they do is annoy the shit out of me, like every single fucking day. People with Narcissistic Personality Disorder, like myself, are not designed to be around other people that is for damn sure.
21-05-2012, 08:44 AM
1 exam and one question paper of cruelty Evil_monster (pretending to be an exam). DONE! One more to go. bring it on! Cool

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post