the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
01-07-2012, 05:38 PM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
(01-07-2012 04:16 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I TURNED THIRTY TODAY!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for this decade all my life, not sure exactly why but I think it's going to be the best ever. Woot woot!

I get fireworks for my bday, so life is good here (Canada Day AKA my bday AKA I am Miss Canada, neener-neener!)

Happy Birthday, LadyJane!!

30 is great - I waited for that one too. I think it's a Mary Tyler Moore thing; no one can ever really hit their stride until they are over 30, and Mary kind of proved that. Just a theory.

My new theory is based on that 40-20 theory. If 40 is the new 20, then 50 is the new 30... so, ahem...

Welcome to 30. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
01-07-2012, 05:42 PM
(01-07-2012 05:38 PM)kim Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 04:16 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I TURNED THIRTY TODAY!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for this decade all my life, not sure exactly why but I think it's going to be the best ever. Woot woot!

I get fireworks for my bday, so life is good here (Canada Day AKA my bday AKA I am Miss Canada, neener-neener!)

Happy Birthday, LadyJane!!

30 is great - I waited for that one too. I think it's a Mary Tyler Moore thing; no one can ever really hit their stride until they are over 30, and Mary kind of proved that. Just a theory.

Are you sure it's not just because women hit their sexual peak in their 30's?

Congrats, LJ. You're now old enough to not be trusted!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-07-2012, 05:55 PM
(01-07-2012 05:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Are you sure it's not just because women hit their sexual peak in their 30's?

Textbook update: women don't hit their sexual peak until they hit 40. BELIEVE me. Yes

We can't help it if we hit it, right when you guys are going through your midlife crisis.

Life's coincidences can be cruel or ironic -it's a point of view thing. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
01-07-2012, 06:06 PM
(01-07-2012 05:55 PM)kim Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 05:42 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Are you sure it's not just because women hit their sexual peak in their 30's?

Textbook update: women don't hit their sexual peak until they hit 40. BELIEVE me. Yes

We can't help it if we hit it, right when you guys are going through your midlife crisis.

Life's coincidences can be cruel or ironic -it's a point of view thing. Dodgy
This explains cougars, then. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
01-07-2012, 06:27 PM
(01-07-2012 05:55 PM)kim Wrote:  

Nothing surprising there. Estrogen's decreasing and testosterone's increasing. ... Duh. Wink

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-07-2012, 07:03 PM
(01-07-2012 06:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 05:55 PM)kim Wrote:  Textbook update: women don't hit their sexual peak until they hit 40. BELIEVE me. Yes

Nothing surprising there. Estrogen's decreasing and testosterone's increasing. ... Duh. Wink

THAT is it! Testosterone. Bowing Take it to the GirlyMan on the T thang! Bowing

[+] 2 users Like kim's post
01-07-2012, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 07:49 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-07-2012 07:03 PM)kim Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 06:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Nothing surprising there. Estrogen's decreasing and testosterone's increasing. ... Duh. Wink

THAT is it! Testosterone. Bowing Take it to the GirlyMan on the T thang! Bowing

No kim, just no. No We don't want to encourage it, we want to manipulate it.

Oops, went too long between Androgel doses, gonna have to double-dose now. ... There, I should be better shortly. Wink

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-07-2012, 07:56 PM
(01-07-2012 07:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No kim, just no. No We don't want to encourage it, we want to manipulate it.
Oops, went too long between Androgel doses, gonna have to double-dose.
HA!
There was a decade or so when T and I were rrrrreeaalll good friends. This past year... had seen a rift in our relationship.
Took a little while to figure T all out but, bumping things around naturally has been working out, so far.

I can honestly say, things seem to be more "normal". I don't expect rrrreeaalll good again, but T and I have found common ground. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
01-07-2012, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2012 08:07 PM by GirlyMan.)
(01-07-2012 07:56 PM)kim Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 07:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  No kim, just no. No We don't want to encourage it, we want to manipulate it.
Oops, went too long between Androgel doses, gonna have to double-dose.
HA!
There was a decade or so when T and I were rrrrreeaalll good friends. This past year... had seen a rift in our relationship.
Took a little while to figure T all out but, bumping things around naturally has been working out, so far.

I can honestly say, things seem to be more "normal". I don't expect rrrreeaalll good again, but T and I have found common ground. Wink

That's fucking impressive. You regulate (or at least you have) your hormones like me. Only yours are a hell of a lot more complicated than mine. I just have to determine how hard to hug the T. Wink

#sigh
01-07-2012, 08:15 PM
The one thing that is really tricky unfortunately, is alcohol. Sadcryface
I was never a big drinker anyway but... beer especially will screw with the E and that in turn, will screw with the T.
If I drink, I keep it very moderate, but I still have to be prepared for some issues.

The body is a weird creature. Sometimes, I wonder if I'll have mine anywhere near figured out before I die. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes kim's post