the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
12-07-2012, 10:33 AM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
(12-07-2012 10:27 AM)kim Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 05:02 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I must be the most un-Irish person of all time.

I HATE TEA! GEZUZ IT'S THE MOST VILE AND DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER TASTED!

Tea? Irish drink TEA? Unsure

What the hell kind of Irish are you? I'm only half Irish, and that half has been known to guzzle HARP like a kitten to cream. Shy

Yup. Everyone is Ireland drinks tea, and I hate it But that doesn't mean everyone doesn't drink alcohol too Sad I have tried coffee, it tastes a hell of a lot better than tea, but it still isn't that nice. Maybe I will develop a taste for it as I grow older Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 11:16 AM
(12-07-2012 10:33 AM)Magoo Wrote:  I have tried coffee, it tastes a hell of a lot better than tea, but it still isn't that nice. Maybe I will develop a taste for it as I grow older Thumbsup

"... still isn't that nice." ?? Blink

You just keep on developing that taste.
Coffee is the greatest beverage ever known to humankind. The sooner everyone realizes this, the more wholesome and loving our planet will be. Drinking Beverage

Carry on now. Angel

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
12-07-2012, 09:52 PM
I thought the Irish drank coffee, not tea.
You know... The Irish Coffee thing. And that whole not liking the tea drinking Brits much thing.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
13-07-2012, 12:11 AM
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY HAVE "SCOTCH-IRISH" ANCESTRY!!!

"'Tis the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without accepting it." - Aristotle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBPqksG9nbA
13-07-2012, 08:43 PM
I HATE WHEN PEOPLE USE THE WORDS "RACISM" OR "RACIST" WHEN THEY DON'T APPLY

"'Tis the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without accepting it." - Aristotle

14-07-2012, 02:06 AM
Oh stop being racist Alesiter, just because I descend from Irish-Scotish ancestory doesn't need to you be throwing your racism towards it.

Also:
[Image: 481087_10151022724453537_957364683_n.jpg]

WTF!

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
14-07-2012, 02:51 PM
Scotch-Irish (or Scots-Irish) Americans are the descendants of Presbyterian and other Protestant dissenters from the Irish province of Ulster who immigrated to North America (Wikipedia)

This describes your ancestry?
(14-07-2012 02:06 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Oh stop being racist Alesiter, just because I descend from Irish-Scotish ancestory doesn't need to you be throwing your racism towards it.

Also:
[Image: 481087_10151022724453537_957364683_n.jpg]

WTF!

14-07-2012, 04:49 PM
(14-07-2012 02:51 PM)StAlesiterCrowley Wrote:  Scotch-Irish (or Scots-Irish) Americans are the descendants of Presbyterian and other Protestant dissenters from the Irish province of Ulster who immigrated to North America (Wikipedia)

This describes your ancestry?

Yes. M'Da's people were Ulster /County Crawford, Scots-Irish. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
14-07-2012, 05:00 PM
Dear Americans, even if your great great great great great grandma's uncle's, sister's cousins niece is Irish, YOU ARE NOT IRISH.

Sincerely, the Irish.
14-07-2012, 05:26 PM (This post was last modified: 14-07-2012 05:30 PM by GirlyMan.)
(14-07-2012 05:00 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Dear Americans, even if your great great great great great grandma's uncle's, sister's cousins niece is Irish, YOU ARE NOT IRISH.

Sincerely, the Irish.

Don't matter. I can drink 3 of your asses under the table. ... in my sleep. Bring it, Leprechaun. Wink

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post