the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
02-01-2013, 12:40 PM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
I wish we had a real shout box, does anyone know of a IRC channel or something that is already in use?
I'd like a live chat with like-minded people.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 12:46 PM
(02-01-2013 12:40 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  I wish we had a real shout box, does anyone know of a IRC channel or something that is already in use?

See bottom right of your screen for the TTA shout box.

Fill ya boots.

02-01-2013, 12:48 PM
(02-01-2013 12:40 PM)Aspchizo Wrote:  I wish we had a real shout box, does anyone know of a IRC channel or something that is already in use?
I thought we did... in the lower right corner... But I've never mustered the courage to see who goes there and what they do Confused

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
02-01-2013, 12:54 PM
(02-01-2013 12:48 PM)Vera Wrote:  
I thought we did... in the lower right corner... But I've never mustered the courage to see who goes there and what they do Confused
Oh neat, thank you.
05-01-2013, 04:24 AM
So I've disappeared off the face of TTA's world lately because received Skyrim for Christmas, and I've become completely obsessed. First time this has happened to me with a video game since Final Fantasy VII, when I was about 13. I have no job, I'm on Christmas break in college and I've spent almost all my free time playing Skyrim. I have managed to sneak in some home improvement jobs, and help remodel my parents house though...

I put up a coat hanger in the living room, moved some decor around, made hat rack for my dozens of hats I somehow accumilated, made a shelf/pot and pan hanger thingy, and laid a lot of hardwood floor. Now I need some new project I can make with scraps and leftovers (any ideas?). May make a cat tree or something...

Noticed the forum went all to hell while I was gone though...just gone a week and you guys really mucked things up. You put Chas in charge of something? I hope you were stoned...really, really stoned. Need I remind you he had a hand if creating the abomination that is the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel? An act that I shan't and can't forgive or forget.

05-01-2013, 06:10 AM
(05-01-2013 04:24 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Noticed the forum went all to hell while I was gone though...just gone a week and you guys really mucked things up. You put Chas in charge of something? I hope you were stoned...really, really stoned. Need I remind you he had a hand if creating the abomination that is the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel? An act that I shan't and can't forgive or forget.
I was young. And I wasn't in charge. Weeping

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-01-2013, 10:39 PM
(05-01-2013 06:10 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(05-01-2013 04:24 AM)Dark Light Wrote:  Noticed the forum went all to hell while I was gone though...just gone a week and you guys really mucked things up. You put Chas in charge of something? I hope you were stoned...really, really stoned. Need I remind you he had a hand if creating the abomination that is the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel? An act that I shan't and can't forgive or forget.
I was young. And I wasn't in charge. Weeping
Those excuses fall into the same category of 'I was only following orders.' and 'The devil made me do it.' Big Grin

05-01-2013, 11:16 PM
(05-01-2013 10:39 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(05-01-2013 06:10 AM)Chas Wrote:  I was young. And I wasn't in charge. Weeping
Those excuses fall into the same category of 'I was only following orders.' and 'The devil made me do it.' Big Grin

He's well-armed and shit, but that don't make him taller than 5'4".

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
06-01-2013, 12:40 AM
(02-01-2013 12:46 PM)DLJ Wrote:  

See bottom right of your screen for the TTA shout box.

Fill ya boots.
Thanks for pointing that out! Big Grin

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
06-01-2013, 07:34 AM
(05-01-2013 10:39 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  
(05-01-2013 06:10 AM)Chas Wrote:  I was young. And I wasn't in charge. Weeping
I almost got fired for criticizing the way things were being done and pointing out errors. Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user