the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
19-02-2014, 07:10 PM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
(19-02-2014 06:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 09:22 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Why do we have a shoutbox thread and a shoutbox?

Read the OP:

(17-10-2011 05:36 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I realize it takes a lot of effort, money and other stuff to make bells and whistles work on threads and websites and that a shout box might be one of those extras that can't happen, or at least not for awhile, so I thought I'd makeshift a thread for this purpose. So many times I have something to say, but not enough to create a whole thread for it, so I don't say it at all. Now, we can. Smile

Fair enough Drinking Beverage

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-02-2014, 01:05 PM
I got me a job!!!!!! Start tomorrow!! New career here I come!!!!!!

Blink
If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. -George S. Patton
[+] 4 users Like aquaquilter's post
20-02-2014, 10:53 PM
Must try out the new smiles...thanks Jasozz!

One or two more facepalms would be so awesome!

Unsure Facepalm Gasp Laugh out load

Blush Crickets Rainbow Vomit Girl_nails

Flex Beat_stick Argue Goodevil

Okay, some aren't new, but I haven't ever used them before so they are new to me.

Thumbsup

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
21-02-2014, 09:36 PM
I just remembered that I now can play Doom 3 BFG Edition! I kind of recently upgraded my computer so I was used to looking at it and going "nope, I can't, I'm sorry doom" but I totally can now! So I just bought it and downloaded it! And now I'm gonna go survive hell on Mars! Woohoo!!

[Image: notagain.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Miss Suzanne's post
21-02-2014, 10:42 PM
(21-02-2014 09:36 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  I just remembered that I now can play Doom 3 BFG Edition! I kind of recently upgraded my computer so I was used to looking at it and going "nope, I can't, I'm sorry doom" but I totally can now! So I just bought it and downloaded it! And now I'm gonna go survive hell on Mars! Woohoo!!

Who has a crap computer? I Do.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
22-02-2014, 10:19 PM
I passed out for several hours on the couch while I was using my smartphone as a wi-fi hot spot. I was watching a TV series on Netflix before I passed out. Needless to say, that was a costly nap!
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post
27-02-2014, 07:57 PM
I am without a doubt the most directionally challenged person I know. Years ago I asked for and received a GPS thingy. My husband gave me a bad time.

He's the type who can look at a map once snd know exactly how to get somewhere. He's got an internal GPS in his brain that allows him to find places he's been to once when he was like 5 years old! It's fucking amazing and annoying at the same time.

So he always chides me. Eventually, I took the GPS out of the car and it ended up in a box in closet.

So fast forwarded to a few weeks ago. I had to make an appointment for my kiddo to see his doctor for a routine med check. The doctor left, so I had to an appointment with a new doctor the problem was I had to travel some distance to see this person. I was lamenting a bit about it. He reminded me about the GPS.

I programmed in the address and got there without problem. On the way home, on a half hunch I even stopped at our favorite Chinese Restaurant and picked up dinner! Wow!

All by myself!

My husband sent me a text at some point (he was worried) and I told him I was at the restaurant picking up dinner for tonight!

His only reply was "wow" and "how did you manage to find the place?"

I'm soooooooo proud of myself!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
27-02-2014, 08:39 PM
(27-02-2014 07:57 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I am without a doubt the most directionally challenged person I know. Years ago I asked for and received a GPS thingy. My husband gave me a bad time.

He's the type who can look at a map once snd know exactly how to get somewhere. He's got an internal GPS in his brain that allows him to find places he's been to once when he was like 5 years old! It's fucking amazing and annoying at the same time.

So he always chides me. Eventually, I took the GPS out of the car and it ended up in a box in closet.

So fast forwarded to a few weeks ago. I had to make an appointment for my kiddo to see his doctor for a routine med check. The doctor left, so I had to an appointment with a new doctor the problem was I had to travel some distance to see this person. I was lamenting a bit about it. He reminded me about the GPS.

I programmed in the address and got there without problem. On the way home, on a half hunch I even stopped at our favorite Chinese Restaurant and picked up dinner! Wow!

All by myself!

My husband sent me a text at some point (he was worried) and I told him I was at the restaurant picking up dinner for tonight!

His only reply was "wow" and "how did you manage to find the place?"

I'm soooooooo proud of myself!

Yay mommy!
Whatcha get me? Unsure

Atir aissom atir imon
09-03-2014, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2014 01:49 PM by Revenant77x.)
Content Removed.
09-03-2014, 01:45 PM
^^Spammer, mods do your duty. Smile

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post