the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
20-05-2014, 01:30 PM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
Finland made it to playoffs in World Ice Hockey Championship!

To any Swiss people here, it was really your team that did the playing so we got there Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tatuks's post
06-06-2014, 09:37 AM
Damn, shout box here is pretty quiet Big Grin Well, let's wake it up.

You know that feeling when you find a new band and immediately like all of their songs? Well I found The Black Keys, absolutely fantastic band.

Over a week of summer vacation left and I'm sitting at home drinking cheap German beer and listening to The Black Keys.

Money in bank account, enough beer, warm summer day and female cohabitant somewhere drinking so I can be at peace and walk around with beer naked. I should pray for god to stop the time here.

How is your day?
[+] 2 users Like Tatuks's post
06-06-2014, 10:20 AM
(06-06-2014 09:37 AM)Tatuks Wrote:  Damn, shout box here is pretty quiet Big Grin Well, let's wake it up.

You know that feeling when you find a new band and immediately like all of their songs? Well I found The Black Keys, absolutely fantastic band.

Over a week of summer vacation left and I'm sitting at home drinking cheap German beer and listening to The Black Keys.

Money in bank account, enough beer, warm summer day and female cohabitant somewhere drinking so I can be at peace and walk around with beer naked. I should pray for god to stop the time here.

How is your day?

Nice Tatuks! ThumbsupThumbsup
My day is awesome. Beautiful morning.

For those of you who don't know a couple months ago I completely CHANGED my entire life. Put some stuff in my car and left the old life.
Could NOT do the old life one more min.

oh......... did I mention I discovered I'm gay?
Well I did. So my marriage of 30 years ended. And life version 2.0 is beautiful day in and day out.

I'm so happy. I'm not in trouble all the time anymore. No one's angry with me all the time anymore. My creativity has returned. And it looks like someone put me in a time machine. Changing my life took like 15 years off me.

Plus........... I'm in love.
Really in love.
Maybe for reals............ the first time.

so...................

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
[Image: 7382db34.jpg]

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 2 users Like WitchSabrina's post
06-06-2014, 10:31 AM
(06-06-2014 10:20 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 09:37 AM)Tatuks Wrote:  Damn, shout box here is pretty quiet Big Grin Well, let's wake it up.

How is your day?

For those of you who don't know a couple months ago I completely CHANGED my entire life. Put some stuff in my car and left the old life.

Well I did. So my marriage of 30 years ended. And life version 2.0 is beautiful day in and day out.

I'm so happy. I'm not in trouble all the time anymore. No one's angry with me all the time anymore. My creativity has returned. And it looks like someone put me in a time machine. Changing my life took like 15 years off me.

Really in love.

so...................

Wow! That's great. May I ask if it's easy being gay where you are from?

Oh, our cat got 4 kittens about 1,5 weeks ago, ragdolls. So I'm kinda in love also (better not get too attached as we are going to sell them). Thumbsup
06-06-2014, 10:33 AM
(06-06-2014 10:31 AM)Tatuks Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 10:20 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Nice Tatuks! ThumbsupThumbsup

Really in love.

so...................

Wow! That's great. May I ask if it's easy being gay where you are from?

Oh, our cat got 4 kittens about 1,5 weeks ago, ragdolls. So I'm kinda in love also (better not get too attached as we are going to sell them). Thumbsup

Where I'm from? Hell No.
Where I am now? Yes. I now live in California.

09-06-2014, 04:21 PM
(06-06-2014 10:33 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 10:31 AM)Tatuks Wrote:  Wow! That's great. May I ask if it's easy being gay where you are from?

Where I'm from? Hell No.
Where I am now? Yes. I now live in California.

Wooo, welcome to my neighborhood Smile

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
09-06-2014, 04:22 PM
(06-06-2014 10:20 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  

How is your day?

Really in love.

so...................

How did you "discover" that you were gay? Honest question, I mean, if you didn't like guys why marry one?
(If that's not too personal)

Atir aissom atir imon
10-06-2014, 11:31 AM
(09-06-2014 04:22 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 10:20 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Nice Tatuks! ThumbsupThumbsup

Really in love.

so...................

How did you "discover" that you were gay? Honest question, I mean, if you didn't like guys why marry one?
(If that's not too personal)

I'll PM you.
*hug*

[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
16-06-2014, 06:45 PM
OMG Love my phone. Damn. Yay

17-06-2014, 08:13 PM
Finally it's official - now to just get the actual paper in hand!

DEGREE AWARDED
Awarded: Certificate 6-15 hrs Degree Date: May 18, 2014
Curriculum Information
Primary Degree
Program: CFOS-Criminal Justice
College: Social & Behavioral Sciences
Major: Criminal Justice FOS

Awarded: Associate in Arts Degree Date: May 18, 2014
Curriculum Information
Primary Degree
Program: AA-Criminal Justice FOS
College: Social & Behavioral Sciences
Major: Criminal Justice FOS

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post