the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
21-10-2014, 03:07 PM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
(19-10-2014 07:04 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(19-10-2014 06:10 AM)Chas Wrote:  Where in Canadia? When, how, and why? Consider

And if you didn't love the poutine, then it was no true poutine. Angry

Vancouver, just for a few days Smile Here for support bossman who give talk at conference - if my software fails he wants me handy to fix it pronto Tongue

Poutine was yum just... totally not what I expected Tongue I do think I may have to introduce it into the South African diet. Malnourished kids just aren't doing it for me any more...

What??? I'd have driven out to see you! And given you beaver tail with your poutine, all dowsed in maple syrup!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
21-10-2014, 03:31 PM
(21-10-2014 03:07 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(19-10-2014 07:04 AM)morondog Wrote:  Vancouver, just for a few days Smile Here for support bossman who give talk at conference - if my software fails he wants me handy to fix it pronto Tongue

Poutine was yum just... totally not what I expected Tongue I do think I may have to introduce it into the South African diet. Malnourished kids just aren't doing it for me any more...

What??? I'd have driven out to see you! And given you beaver tail with your poutine, all dowsed in maple syrup!

I love that ↑ woman.Drooling

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
21-10-2014, 04:38 PM
(21-10-2014 02:42 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(21-10-2014 02:26 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Never had poutine. Not much of it in Nova Scotia. Smile

At least not in Clare.

You can find it in Halifax and Pubnico. And probably on Cape Breton.

Hm, should've tried it in Pubnico, then. Never visited Cape Breton, though. Haven't lived there in way too long. I don't think I ever saw it offered in Meteghan, but then again, that was a long time ago.
21-10-2014, 10:25 PM
(21-10-2014 03:07 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  What??? I'd have driven out to see you! And given you beaver tail with your poutine, all dowsed in maple syrup!

"There's no sun in summer, there's no flowers in spring.
Her hands hold my heart like the gold claddagh ring."

It is quite likely that there may be a next time Smile It was kinda short notice...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
17-11-2014, 09:45 AM
I feel that we are in a peaceful, troll-less lull before the Holiday Season storm when they come out of from under the bridge to try and save us so they can feel like they've done something to please their god even though their god only saves with faith and not because of actions but they don't seem to notice so they come here to show us how ignorant and deluded they are when their first post jumps right into preaching mode so brace yourselves.

Phew, run-on sentence.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 3 users Like Full Circle's post
17-11-2014, 07:47 PM
Re: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
[Image: 4e07cdf7282cf458b90fae1ae9cff29c.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
17-11-2014, 08:01 PM
[Image: files_troll_2_zps9d5a8dec.jpg]
17-11-2014, 08:31 PM
(17-11-2014 09:45 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I feel that we are in a peaceful, troll-less lull before the Holiday Season storm when they come out of from under the bridge to try and save us so they can feel like they've done something to please their god even though their god only saves with faith and not because of actions but they don't seem to notice so they come here to show us how ignorant and deluded they are when their first post jumps right into preaching mode so brace yourselves.

Phew, run-on sentence.

They will arrive before the Thanksgiving leftovers (here in America) are all gone.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
17-11-2014, 08:33 PM
(17-11-2014 08:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-11-2014 09:45 AM)Full Circle Wrote:  I feel that we are in a peaceful, troll-less lull before the Holiday Season storm when they come out of from under the bridge to try and save us so they can feel like they've done something to please their god even though their god only saves with faith and not because of actions but they don't seem to notice so they come here to show us how ignorant and deluded they are when their first post jumps right into preaching mode so brace yourselves.

Phew, run-on sentence.

They will arrive before the Thanksgiving leftovers (here in America) are all gone.
Like Christmas songs on the radio, oh wait they already started last weekWeeping

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
30-11-2014, 12:08 PM
I CAN'T STOP SHOPPING! I LOVE BUYING PRESENTS! I've already spent close to $300 on presents and I still have a few things to buy... then again, I do have a really big family to buy presents for, so perhaps it's no surprise.
[+] 2 users Like Atheist_Artist's post