the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
05-11-2011, 05:24 AM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
Some of the more recent threads are really shit.
Vague Topics, threads named after memes, and relationship threads.
When did we turn into an agony aunt column?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2011, 09:52 PM
(05-11-2011 05:24 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Some of the more recent threads are really shit. Vague Topics, threads named after memes, and relationship threads. When did we turn into an agony aunt column?

The teenagers will get bored and be done with us soon enough (as long as houseofcantor don't keep flirting with them). ... I mean that's what happened with all 4 of mine at least.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Confession: I originally meant 'shout thread' to be the chat thread. In another forum their ongoing chat box was called shout box so I just thought that's what they were called. Lost in translation Smile lol. Oh well!
11-11-2011, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2011 11:18 PM by GirlyMan.)
(11-11-2011 09:51 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Confession: I originally meant 'shout thread' to be the chat thread. In another forum their ongoing chat box was called shout box so I just thought that's what they were called. Lost in translation Smile lol. Oh well!

No worries, worked out better this way. Nice to have shout, whisper, and chat threads.

P.S. This confession would've been more appropriate in The Whispering Thread. Wink

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-11-2011, 11:54 AM
GO TO HELL!

And I mean that in the most loving way possible!

Question with boldness even the existence of a God... If it end in a belief that there is no God, you will find incitements to virtue in the comfort and pleasantness you feel in its exercise and in the love of others which it will procure for you. -- Thomas Jefferson - 1787
[+] 1 user Likes andrewtn's post
17-11-2011, 12:10 PM
I CAN'T USE THE WHISPER THREAD BECAUSE I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE MY TYPE TINY ON MOBILE AND IT WOULDN'T FEEL RIGHT.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
17-11-2011, 12:13 PM
JUST CURIOUS; DOES ANYONE KNOW IF MEGAMASTERBATOR IS GONE, YET?
Big Grin

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
17-11-2011, 06:04 PM
(17-11-2011 12:13 PM)kim Wrote:  JUST CURIOUS; DOES ANYONE KNOW IF MEGAMASTERBATOR IS GONE, YET?
Big Grin

I think I read there's a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament somewhere.

[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-11-2011, 06:30 PM
(11-11-2011 10:12 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-11-2011 09:51 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Confession: I originally meant 'shout thread' to be the chat thread. In another forum their ongoing chat box was called shout box so I just thought that's what they were called. Lost in translation Smile lol. Oh well!

No worries, worked out better this way. Nice to have shout, whisper, and chat threads.

P.S. This confession would've been more appropriate in The Whispering Thread. Wink

WELL JUST LIKE LUCRADIS I AM ON MOBILE THUS CANNOT WHISPER!!! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
27-11-2011, 09:21 AM
I HATE IT WHEN YOU TRY AND CLEAN BABY'S BOTTOM WITH WET-WIPES AND ALL YOU DO IS SPREAD THE CRAP AROUND.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post