the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
02-07-2012, 04:13 PM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
(02-07-2012 03:16 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-07-2012 03:14 PM)kim Wrote:  No conspiracy here...

Implausible denial... Dodgy

Nope. Just no conspiracy here. As in, not in this thread.

I have no control of what goes on in a thread where currently, I am not. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2012, 05:11 AM
Just had a 7.0 magnitude earthquake.

It was a little while away from me but I felt it very clearly. Probably biggest earthquake I have ever felt.

They say Wellington (where I live) is the earthquake capital of New Zealand (as welling as being the actual capital), but Christchurch (which use to be considered safe from earthquakes) got demolished by 2 earthquakes, a 6.5 and 5.9 (or something like that). Christchurch is south of Wellington. And now this one the just happened was a 7.0, luckily it was 60km offshore and 200kms deep so it didn't do much damage (that we know of yet, it's 11pm and it just happened 30minutes ago). But where it happened is just north of Wellington.
This isn't good when they say Wellington is due for a large earthquake, and we're having large earthquakes all around us. Seems like it's building up for some massive 9.0 something to hit here or some shit.

Bloody earthquakes.

Oh great and I just remembered that I sleep (and my computer is) on the first floor, aka there is another floor above my head.
04-07-2012, 10:18 PM
I JUST FOUND A BRICK OF BOTTLE ROCKETS THAT I BOUGHT TWO YEARS AGO.

TIME TO BLOW SOME SHIT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
04-07-2012, 10:51 PM
Damn, I love America. The idea of America, anyway; we are freedom. At least we try to be... and every once in a while... we get away with really being free.

If one must strive for anything, it must be freedom.

People are still blowing shit up all around me right now. It echos throughout this small town, just as it must echo throughout most small towns in the USA.

Tomorrow, we'll go back to the jobs in which they've enslaved us. And we'll live for the day we can blow more shit up... it seems to be the reasonable facsimile they allot us anymore.

Someone better watch out; one of these days... it's gonna be a long hot Summer. We might just want to hang on to our freedom.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
04-07-2012, 11:04 PM
(01-07-2012 05:26 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-07-2012 04:16 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I TURNED THIRTY TODAY!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for this decade all my life, not sure exactly why but I think it's going to be the best ever. Woot woot!

I get fireworks for my bday, so life is good here (Canada Day AKA my bday AKA I am Miss Canada, neener-neener!)

Happy Birthday, fool!

20 years from now, you will rather not even have balloons, let alone fireworks. But you're stuck with fireworks. ... I've no doubt you'll find a way to work it. Wink
Funny you say this. Both my maternal and paternal grandmothers share the same birthday with me. My maternal grandmother lived in an apartment just in front of where the fireworks were displayed every year on her birthday. She enjoyed them every year. So, you know, your prediction will probably become true, might be genetic. Smile

(And thanks for the Bday wishes guys- 30 has been great for the last 4 days!)
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
04-07-2012, 11:17 PM
(04-07-2012 10:51 PM)kim Wrote:  Damn, I love America. The idea of America, anyway; we are freedom. At least we try to be... and every once in a while... we get away with really being free.

If one must strive for anything, it must be freedom.

People are still blowing shit up all around me right now. It echos throughout this small town, just as it must echo throughout most small towns in the USA.

Tomorrow, we'll go back to the jobs in which they've enslaved us. And we'll live for the day we can blow more shit up... it seems to be the reasonable facsimile they allot us anymore.

Someone better watch out; one of these days... it's gonna be a long hot Summer. We might just want to hang on to our freedom.

Kimmy, I hope you won't mind me saying, but you made me so verklempt that I almost shouted, "Amen!"

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
11-07-2012, 05:02 PM
I must be the most un-Irish person of all time.

I HATE TEA! GEZUZ IT'S THE MOST VILE AND DISGUSTING THING I HAVE EVER TASTED!
11-07-2012, 09:02 PM
(11-07-2012 05:02 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I must be the most un-Irish person of all time.

And you play the bagpipes, apparently.

~Izel
12-07-2012, 10:08 AM
(11-07-2012 09:02 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-07-2012 05:02 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I must be the most un-Irish person of all time.

And you play the bagpipes, apparently.

Nobody plays the bagpipes?
12-07-2012, 10:27 AM

Tea? Irish drink TEA? Unsure

What the hell kind of Irish are you? I'm only half Irish, and that half has been known to guzzle HARP like a kitten to cream. Shy