the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
16-01-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
Wendy, do you believe the junk you have been posting lately?

This is the father to my 28 year old son messaged me today on fb.
I shared just a couple of the most least offensive atheist cartoons and such and this is what I get.
Now me and him are good friends and all but Heck the last time I went to church me and him were still married and my son was in diapers. I was civil towards him but it flippin pissed me off. Can I say the other f word here?

[Image: i-Jn5RHZ7-S.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2013, 06:34 PM
(16-01-2013 06:24 PM)smidgen Wrote:  Wendy, do you believe the junk you have been posting lately?

I shared just a couple of the most least offensive atheist cartoons and such and this is what I get.
Now me and him are good friends and all but Heck the last time I went to church me and him were still married and my son was in diapers. I was civil towards him but it flippin pissed me off. Can I say the other f word here?

FUCK NO! This goddam piece of shit little bar at the end of the fucking interwebz does not tolerate swearing or motherfucking vulgarity of any sort. If you want to fucking cuss go find a goddam sailor bar.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-01-2013, 06:51 PM
(16-01-2013 06:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 06:24 PM)smidgen Wrote:  Wendy, do you believe the junk you have been posting lately?

FUCK NO! This goddam piece of shit little bar at the end of the fucking interwebz does not tolerate swearing or motherfucking vulgarity of any sort. If you want to fucking cuss go find a goddam sailor bar.
Now that is the fucking laugh that I needed. Fuckin Thanks. Big Grin

16-01-2013, 06:58 PM
(16-01-2013 06:51 PM)smidgen Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 06:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  FUCK NO! This goddam piece of shit little bar at the end of the fucking interwebz does not tolerate swearing or motherfucking vulgarity of any sort. If you want to fucking cuss go find a goddam sailor bar.
Now that is the fucking laugh that I needed. Fuckin Thanks. Big Grin

Yep, you're fitting in just fucking fine here. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-01-2013, 07:05 PM
(16-01-2013 06:58 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-01-2013 06:51 PM)smidgen Wrote:  Now that is the fucking laugh that I needed. Fuckin Thanks. Big Grin

Yep, you're fitting in just fucking fine here. Drinking Beverage
I Fuckin appreciate that. I feel better already.

18-01-2013, 03:52 PM
Holy shit. Finally got to the end if this thread. Quite an interesting read. Been lurking for a bit and finally signed up but I'm having problems. Figured this is add good a place as any to post since this thread has derailed from it's original point if existence and has become a kind if catch all discussion. So I won't feel like such a douchehammer. I'm on mobile now so I'm hoping this will actually post. When I get on
my laptop, every time I try to post it gives me the "correct these errors" there is no message. I figure I'm just a retard and it's something simple but I'm not seeing it. I can't get anything to post. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated. Word to your mother.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
19-01-2013, 08:58 AM
Well, no replies yet. This is quite vexing. I can post from the quick reply box on my mobile but that's the only thing that will work. Can't PM. If any mods could hit me up I would be very grateful.

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
19-01-2013, 09:04 AM
Best way to get a question like this answered is to make a thread in the Forum issues section.

I doubt that'll be on any help at the moment though.

.... by chance, what else do these errors say?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
19-01-2013, 01:53 PM
(19-01-2013 08:58 AM)evenheathen Wrote:  Well, no replies yet. This is quite vexing. I can post from the quick reply box on my mobile but that's the only thing that will work. Can't PM. If any mods could hit me up I would be very grateful.
Hey Smile

Um... I can try to help - mainly by shouting at other people to help - because I'm the n00best mod you will ever see Smile Also I'm sucking at being online right at the moment, so er... tell you what, if you're still having probs send a PM to KingsChosen (just hit the personal messages button at the top right, go to compose and type in KingsChosen in the 'To' field) and tell him that Morondog says he's the best dude in the whole world at doing Morondog's job for him, so please would he help you Smile
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-01-2013, 02:05 PM
(19-01-2013 01:53 PM)morondog Wrote:  I'm the n00best mod you will ever see.
Fixt. Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 1 user Likes Vera's post