the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
17-10-2011, 05:36 PM
the SHOUT BOX thread :)
I realize it takes a lot of effort, money and other stuff to make bells and whistles work on threads and websites and that a shout box might be one of those extras that can't happen, or at least not for awhile, so I thought I'd makeshift a thread for this purpose. So many times I have something to say, but not enough to create a whole thread for it, so I don't say it at all. Now, we can. Smile

~
First thing up: There is a revival meeting going on in my home town right now and several church members are all worked up over it. It reminds me of a shark frenzy! It's like watching Oasis HD or National Geographic channel, human edition! lolz.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like LadyJane's post
17-10-2011, 06:02 PM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END CAPITALISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DESTROY CENTRAL BANKS!!!!!!!!

FEED THE HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CLOTHE THE COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP EXPLOTING PEOPLE FOR STUPID FU*KING MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

START TO CARE FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phew...........thanks for giving me the opppurtunity to say that. I feel so much better now Tongue

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 12 users Like bemore's post
17-10-2011, 06:07 PM

I have only one to add:

SAVE THE IDIOTS FROM THEMSELVES!!!
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Zatamon's post
17-10-2011, 07:04 PM
I like how shouting is always done in all caps on the internet. I will follow suit, not to be one to rock the boat.

LEARN HOW TO DRIVE.
iF YOU ALMOST RUN ME AND MY KID OVER AND THEN GIVE ME THE WHOOPS SILLY ME LOOK ONE MORE TIME I'M GONNA RIP YOU OUT OF YOUR CAR AND MURDER YOU.
STOP TELLING ME HOW TO LIVE
YOU'RE TOO DUMB TO BREATHE BUT I DON'T WANT TO TELL YOU THAT BECAUSE I'M RELATED TO YOU AND IT WOULD MAKE FAMILY FUNCTIONS UNCOMFORTABLE.
WHY AM I RELATED TO YOU
YOU'RE A BAD MOM... MOM.
YOU'RE A WORSE GRANDMOTHER... MOM.
I MISS YOU... DAD.
GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR ASSES AND DO SOMETHING NON CELL PHONE RELATED
HIPSTER IS ANOTHER WORD FOR DOUCHEBAG
IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU WANT THEN STOP GETTING INTO LINES
RED MEANS STOP, YELLOW MEANS SLOW DOWN, AND GREEN MEANS GO, WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING HARD
YOU'RE RIGHT, STOP SIGNS ARE ONLY THERE FOR OTHER DRIVERS
WHY MUST YOU TEENAGE GIRLS ALL WALK AROUND SHOWING ME YOUR GOODIES? LIKE I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS
WHY MUST YOU TEENAGE BOYS ALL WALK AROUND WITH PANTS SO TIGHT I CAN SEE WHY YOU'RE SINGLE?
PULL UP YOUR PANTS MORON, BELTS AREN'T JUST DECORATION
YOUR HAIR LOOKS REALLY DUMB
IF YOU'RE CRAZY THEN GO GET MEDICATION, IT'S FREE FOR YOU IN CANADA
STOP PEEING ON THE TOILET SEATS, WALLS OF, AND FLOOR OF, RESTROOMS GUYS ITS FUCKING GROSS, GET SOME MANNERS.
POOING TOO^
AND THAT SNOTTING OUT YOUR NOSE THING IS FUCKING NASTY WHILE WE'RE AT CRITICIZING YOU.
WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?
STOP LYING IT'S NOT HELPING
POLITICIANS ARE ALL ASSHOLES AND THAT'S WHY I DON'T VOTE, SO I STILL GET AN OPINION DON'T TELL ME I CAN'T SAY BOO JUST BECAUSE I DON'T VOTE. IF THERE WAS A SINGLE POLITICIAN I THOUGHT WAS ANY GOOD I'D BE FIRST IN LINE BUT OTHERWISE I'M JUST PICKING THE ASSHOLE ON THE LEFT OR THE ASSHOLE ON THE RIGHT, I CAN'T SEE A DIFFERENCE THEY ARE ALL STEALING MY MONEY ANYWAYS.
STOP YELLING
I COULD DO THIS ALL DAY

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like lucradis's post
17-10-2011, 07:10 PM
People of the world, relax!

It's not the mean god I have trouble with - it's the people who worship a mean god.
17-10-2011, 07:16 PM
Can we say anything?

I just shot a skunk. It makes me sad, not angry, but I wanted to get it off my chest. I HATE that part of living on a farm. Alot.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
17-10-2011, 07:52 PM
(17-10-2011 07:16 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Can we say anything?

I just shot a skunk. It makes me sad, not angry, but I wanted to get it off my chest. I HATE that part of living on a farm. Alot.

I'm sorry man.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-10-2011, 08:31 PM
(17-10-2011 07:16 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Can we say anything?

Man, If there was a skunk on my chest, I don't know what I'd do!

(sorry, i'm not even supposed to be here but I couldn't resist that one.)

Who can turn skies back and begin again?
[+] 5 users Like defacto7's post
17-10-2011, 09:43 PM
(17-10-2011 07:04 PM)lucradis Wrote:  RED MEANS STOP, YELLOW MEANS SLOW DOWN, AND GREEN MEANS GO, WHY IS THIS SO FUCKING HARD

From Starman (1984), courtesy IMDb:

Quote:[Starman is driving the car, and speeds across a recently turned red light, causing crashes for the other motorists]

Starman: Okay?

Jenny Hayden: Okay? Are you crazy? You almost got us killed! You said you watched me, you said you knew the rules!

Starman: I do know the rules.

Jenny Hayden: Oh, for your information pal, that was a *yellow* light back there!

Starman: I watched you very carefully. Red light stop, green light go, yellow light go very fast.

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
[+] 3 users Like cufflink's post
17-10-2011, 09:52 PM

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.