the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
17-10-2011, 10:18 PM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
(17-10-2011 07:16 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Can we say anything?

I just shot a skunk. It makes me sad, not angry, but I wanted to get it off my chest. I HATE that part of living on a farm. Alot.

I can't pass this up without admitting I LOVE the smell of skunk. I'm not even joking, I wish I were. It's not my fault, apparently (statistic pulled out of ass) 10 percent of the population does. For real though, I know I'm not alone, right?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
18-10-2011, 12:13 AM
I LOVE OATMEAL RASIN COOKIES MADE WITH CANE JUICE INSTEAD OF SUGAR! AND SOMETIMES WITH WALNUTS!!!!

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
18-10-2011, 06:08 AM
I NEED TO PEE!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post
18-10-2011, 06:57 AM
JUSTICE ALWAYS WINS!!!!

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
18-10-2011, 07:32 AM
(17-10-2011 10:18 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  I can't pass this up without admitting I LOVE the smell of skunk. I'm not even joking, I wish I were. It's not my fault, apparently (statistic pulled out of ass) 10 percent of the population does. For real though, I know I'm not alone, right?

I don't know who else loves it, but skunk doesn't bother me all that much - in smallish quantities, as when a juvenile skunk is startled by chance meeting in the woodshed. Lasts a while, that. Close up, say in the proximity of wrestling a large, long-haired, saturated, traumatized dog into a bathtub, it can make me retch.

It's not the mean god I have trouble with - it's the people who worship a mean god.
18-10-2011, 07:58 AM
    My daughter got a couple pics of our uninvited guest last night. She found him in the chicken coop when she went to close it up for the night..

Actually, I'm one of the weirdos who likes the smell. Up close it's bad of course (burns the eyes and throat) but the actual smell is nice to me. Not sure why.

[Image: StarkLord01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
18-10-2011, 09:31 AM
I LIKE THIS SHOUT BOX!!
THANK YOU, LADYJANE!! Big Grin

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
18-10-2011, 09:32 AM
STANDING ON A BOX SHOOOOOOOOUUUUUUTTTTIIIIIINNNNGGG
18-10-2011, 09:51 AM
(18-10-2011 07:58 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  My daughter got a couple pics of our uninvited guest last night. She found him in the chicken coop when she went to close it up for the night..

Actually, I'm one of the weirdos who likes the smell. Up close it's bad of course (burns the eyes and throat) but the actual smell is nice to me. Not sure why.

That skunk is SO ready to spray! I have never been sprayed or washed anything that has, maybe my mind would change. I like when the aroma circulates through the car as we pass one in the neighborhood.

(18-10-2011 09:31 AM)kim Wrote:  I LIKE THIS SHOUT BOX!!
THANK YOU, LADYJANE!! Big Grin
Big Grin I LOVE THAT YOU AND OTHERS ACTUALLY SHOUT!!!! IT NEVER CROSSED MY MIND TO, BUT NOW I CAN!!!
18-10-2011, 10:15 AM
Can somebody stop the planet please.......I would like to get off.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.