the SHOUT BOX thread :)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
20-10-2011, 12:19 AM
RE: the SHOUT BOX thread :)
Hey! Is the end of the world Friday or Saturday? I have plans both days, but I want to know when to expect it.

Also: I was looking up apps on my iPhone, I punched in the word 'discipline' (trying to stay motivated, fall can be rough for me) and a whole whack of bible apps came up. First it started out free (and limited!), then $.99, then $$9.99! Wowza! That's the most expensive app I've seen. I think it was a king James version. I have a free one that has all versions, I used it to follow BC's critique.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
20-10-2011, 12:40 AM
Friday is end of the world, the second half of this season's two parter. Not very "fire and brimstone", it's supposed to be somewhat subdued; the saved just go to sleep and don't wake up or I guess they wake up in heaven. That Camping guy wasn't very clear on that part - he's still recovering from the stroke he'd had 18 days after the last end of the world. Poor man. If he actually meant it would be the end of his own world -then I guess he made a fairly accurate prediction. Rolleyes
I'm more inclined to wait for the one in December of next year -sounds promising! Smile

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
20-10-2011, 06:31 AM
I have no money until the 26th of this month.

I cant even go out with a bang Sad

Im sorry but they will just have to postpone the rapture until then.

You're never going to say the things you want to say.
The things you want to change will usually stay that way
The promises you break outweigh the ones you keep.
Paint upon the wall for the hundredth time.

Jesus Jones
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
20-10-2011, 01:01 PM
Sorry bemore, no can do -postponement impossible/ Rapture on the way! What to wear, what to wear? Confused
If it's any consolation, it looks like you might be missing the boat simply by posting on this forum. Tongue
But don't worry, you've got plenty of time to save up for the Dec 23(?), 2012 end of the world; Mayan style -looks to be quite wrathful! Smile

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
20-10-2011, 03:26 PM
I HATE IT WHEN YOU PLACE A BID ON E-BAY AND THE OBJECT IS ALREADY SOLD

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post
20-10-2011, 03:47 PM
I hate it when someone keeps pestering and pushing you to fight them then after you wipe the floor with them they accuse you of starting it.....or is that just me?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
20-10-2011, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 20-10-2011 10:17 PM by GirlyMan.)
(20-10-2011 03:47 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  I hate it when someone keeps pestering and pushing you to fight them then after you wipe the floor with them they accuse you of starting it.....or is that just me?

That's just you dude. You are obviously skilled at mixed martial arts. Have you looked into aikido - I ain't gonna get hit, but I ain't gonna hit back either.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
21-10-2011, 11:14 AM
I HATE IT WHEN CALLS GO UNANSWERED

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
21-10-2011, 12:16 PM
ONE BRAIN CELL HAS BEEN PREPARING ALL OF IT'S EXISTENCE FOR THE ONSLAUGHT OF ALCOHOL. WHO AM I TO DENY THIS EVENTUALITY? Angel

21-10-2011, 12:25 PM
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CAN WE HAVE A WHISPERING THREAD? FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  The Whispering Thread cufflink 737 26,471 21-07-2014 11:49 PM
Last Post: morondog
  Not the same "Guess Who Has A B'day Today" thread DLJ 25 250 02-07-2014 06:09 PM
Last Post: earmuffs
  Parody Thread DLJ 106 1,613 14-06-2014 08:37 PM
Last Post: Monster_Riffs
  The "I'm Drrrrunk!" Thread! Charis 261 3,023 01-06-2014 11:26 PM
Last Post: Charis
  Unintentional Inappropriate Hilarious Comments Thread Metazoa Zeke 14 329 27-05-2014 10:37 PM
Last Post: Alex_Leonardo
  The Story Thread Alex_Leonardo 63 474 01-05-2014 02:10 PM
Last Post: morondog
  Beautiful Pictures thread Eva 29 419 11-04-2014 01:00 AM
Last Post: EvolutionKills