the Theory of Gibberish, Part 1 (warning: high levels of stupidity is present)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2015, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2015 02:24 AM by Ace.)
Video the Theory of Gibberish, Part 1 (warning: high levels of stupidity is present)
Armored Skeptic's one year anniversary video

Quote:Disclaimer: this video being critiqued by sir skeptalot contains material that has been proven to be dangerous to brain cells, all viewers are requested to bleach their brains clean after watching

basically this guy rambles on trying to disprove evolution using every stupid argument theists have come up with ad nauseum, and I mean every single one of em
and Armored Skeptic is right, this guy is insane, the way he talks, the way he moves, the way he holds and plays with that rock in his hands, his arguments, his... drawings

I swear his digital software nonsense blabbering is the dumbest part, if DNA is software then god is running a vista and wrote it on java

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Ace's post
19-03-2015, 02:06 AM
RE: the Theory of Gibberish, Part 1 (warning: high levels of stupidity is present)
Saw this earlier, what an idiot.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
19-03-2015, 02:09 AM
RE: the Theory of Gibberish, Part 1 (warning: high levels of stupidity is present)
(19-03-2015 02:06 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Saw this earlier, what an idiot.

is this Tray loon related to Josh stupid head stein ?
19-03-2015, 02:11 AM
(19-03-2015 02:09 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(19-03-2015 02:06 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Saw this earlier, what an idiot.

is this Tray loon related to Josh stupid head stein ?

Hope not, if both of them came together then all hell would break loose.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
19-03-2015, 06:12 AM
They are all related by their lack of critical thinking.

We lack belief in their imaginary creations.
Their imaginary creations hinder them from gaining knowledge and block critical thinking.

Its like AIDS of the mind. It attacks the very thing that normally helps you get better.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
19-03-2015, 06:24 AM
An animated Armoured Skeptic getting all riled up over a crazy person is not exactly the pinnacle of intelligence either. Kinda reminds me of a grumpy ol' man shaking his fist at the TV.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-03-2015, 06:53 AM
That was painful.

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
19-03-2015, 08:43 AM
(19-03-2015 06:53 AM)NoSkyDaddy Wrote:  That was painful.

don't worry I'll make a thread for part 2 when its out Evil_monster
19-03-2015, 01:15 PM
(19-03-2015 08:43 AM)Ace Wrote:  
(19-03-2015 06:53 AM)NoSkyDaddy Wrote:  That was painful.

don't worry I'll make a thread for part 2 when its out Evil_monster

Excellent. I'm a glutton for punishment!Drooling

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.