this is a great idea
maybe you should try somewhere else.
[Show Results]
the atheist bible game
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2013, 10:19 PM
the atheist bible game
This is a little bit of an experiment. I call it the atheist bible game. It start s with a little something I call the atheist geniuses and which will be posted after this. the game consist of several rules. there are three books one called genius{in green}. one called the divide{in blue}. and one called revelations. you can write or add to each book as much as you want but only once. that's right you can add only once to each book once so pick wisely your timing. then you pass it on to the next person to right what they will. the idea is to see here it ends up as the book from that point is completely out of your control till the next section.{that's the fun.}. So who game a and does anybody else have anything to add before we start. lol. btw Try and keep what you add within four post and so many pages. no need to be a forum filler.

P.s. I can't wait to see where we end up.{nxt thing I post will be my geniuses addition.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2013, 10:22 PM
RE: the atheist bible game
“Why do you seek me.” A voice whispers seeking a sleeping man who awakes. The man stumbled to his feet to turn a on a light a distant presence comforts him.
‘”Who is there.” The man called out as he grabs a flash light and pours it’s beam of light down into rthe black space.
The voice continued as it lead the man down a hall. It coyly inquired as it lead the man down the hall. The man grabs a nearby knife and holds it towards the distant veil of night.
“Why are you afraid of me. Have I not given you something you required,.”
The flashlight glows brighter as the man seeks the man behind the voice. The man thought for a while and then answers the distant unknown. He stopped for a second and said. Yo9u are the veil of night itself. You are the thing in which my eyes cannot pierce. You are the unknown itself. You are endless and yet you’re border is right there in front of me, Begging me to go beyond it.
The voice seemed happy with this answer but the man did not. The man gets angry and yells at the great night itself. You haven’t been giving me the best of weeks you have been giving me nothing but endless mystery before me and I am afraid of the monstrous plagues animals and great explosions that lie beyond you.”
The unknown starts to cry and the as the flash light grows dim.
The man is shocked. Here he is afraid of this being and it begins to cry.
What’s a matter. The man holds up the flash light to se what the problem was.
“Have I not given you a longer life, instant knowledge at your finger tips, eventually give you the heavens themselves.” I may be the thing you fear the most but you make the path not me. you shape the things you find in me, for good or evil. For better or worse.”
The man enraged threw his flash light into the endless darkness and stomps one foot. ‘Who are you to brag of giving me such things?”
“I am who you said I was eelier. I am the unknown. This stopped the man in his tracks in awe. He grabs his knife and pushed forward shivering of the thought of what was beyond. “ I fear you because you will not show yourself before me.
“Exactly but haven’t you found many useful things to aid you on this path you have taken. those where gifts I gave you for your sight and protection. I gave them but you shaped them. You may not have known it but look back onto the path you have made. It has become brighter.”
The man looks over his shoulder and was amazed at that the path was not a scary as he had made it out to be.

“Everything seems to be better behind me than before because I sought you out. There is not one thing left unturned or changed” The man drops down to his knees.
“So why are you afraid of me?”
“I am not afraid. I am amazed. You have been helping me.” The man said as e shook.
“yes and I know you will always find in me what you need to improve the path. If you truly desire because I will always be near. You if you seek me. So please never stop seeking me.”
The man turns around and starts to head to bed. the voice seems curious to this move.
“Don’t worry I will start seeking you in the morning. Things will always be brighter in the next day.” The man covers up as he drifts of to sleep comforted by the night. The last thing he said being . and that’s a promise that I science will keep. Till the end of it all or to new beginnings. That II will always be a friend of the unknown.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply