the carbon footprint of interest and credit

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
09-09-2017, 12:53 PM
the carbon footprint of interest and credit
I am sorry for not posting in any of the actual core threads, but guess what? Turns out... God is credit and interest.
I was searching for something today on the cost in terms of carbon footprint of our agreeing to pay interest to banks and credit corporations. I found a few articles, most of which deal with the cost associated more with the sale, staging and trade of a home; none actually talk about the footprint of interest itself on the dollar. Nobody speaks of how an interest hike may actually increase every individuals carbon footprint.
Am I wrong in that we have to work more and for a longer time frame in order to pay more interest, shouldn't that affect our footprint?
When an interest payment is made to a bank, shouldn't that footprint cost be transferred with it?
should banks have to offset their carbon costs everytime they issue an interest hike or decrease?
How does the interest on the national debt affect our collective footprint?
Can we afford for interest to be legal?

I was wondering what some of the more analytical minds stalking this forum would have in terms of a carbon footprint calculator on dollars bearing the burden of interest.

I hope I'm not dead tomorrow for asking these questions. Wrath of God and all.
have a good day. Hope everybody is safe.

Climate change denial is not an individuals position.
It is a collective phenomenon, that manifests itself daily in RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC!Evil_monster
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2017, 12:57 PM
RE: the carbon footprint of interest and credit

[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
09-09-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: the carbon footprint of interest and credit
Precisely, Carbon foot print on the average hour of work multiplied by the number of hours of work to pay off the interest of the national debt, do that for every country with a debt outstanding and poof. You have a global temperature increase of 378 degrees centigrade. I think that's what neighbor Trump was trying to say when he tore up Paris.

Climate change denial is not an individuals position.
It is a collective phenomenon, that manifests itself daily in RUSH HOUR TRAFFIC!Evil_monster