the chopped liver fallacy/bias.....
Post Reply
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
04-05-2016, 04:36 AM
the chopped liver fallacy/bias.....
do you think most people that hear information about a scientific study end up with a chopped liver bias... I have noticed that there is what I call a chopped liver bias. It's a kind of fallacy that goes as such. a study may say.. 70% of men hate pumpkin spiced lattes.and in most discussion even though it's possible that the other 30% love pumpkin spiced lattes... the conversation will become.. men hate pumpkin spiced lattes.... that being somehow all men hate pumpkin spiced lattes...

do you think this is a factor. I mean I've seen scientist own studies that overrun to this fallacy...

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply
Forum Jump: