the difference

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2017, 10:20 PM
the difference
today I walked three miles. this is a strange and unusual act i don't do very often. you see I am quite stationary most of the time... I swear it was easy.... this is kind of strange because before that I was walking at the mall and I couldn't stay standing long enough to walk much.. so I went to a comunity center/ I wet to a track... where I was told that walking five laps around said track equals one mile. so I decide to do one mile and wind up doing three.... and to the life of me I enjoyed it... I swear the second two things happened it all changed... what caused that change.. the only two things that were different was... told the amount I would have to do to succeed and maybe there were some people to impress.... earlier in the mall though I found walking incredibly hard and maybe took five breaks... but maybe seven.. can somebody help me figure this out because I need this kind of motivation in several places in my life.....XD....!!!!!

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kunoxian drive's post
27-02-2017, 10:26 PM
RE: the difference
Don't question it. If it works for you to walk around the track...do that.

Perhaps it's because there are fewer distractions there than at the mall...anything that has to do with shopping and shoppers wears me out - unless it's Amazon. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
27-02-2017, 10:30 PM
I would still love to know though...

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
27-02-2017, 10:37 PM
(27-02-2017 10:30 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  I would still love to know though...

Read the second sentence.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-02-2017, 10:57 PM
I'd argue you had a bit of motivation. A little motivation goes a long way toward achieving any goal you would like to put forth for yourself. Something else that happens when you do things like this is there is a chemical reaction in your brain that releases chemicals that actually allow you to enjoy this activity. Some people get "runner's high" and though doubtful you reached that level you still had a goal set and seemingly enjoyed it. Keep up the good work. It will always benefit you in the end.

I get to decide what my life looks like, not the other way around.