the difference between believing and knowing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2015, 01:36 AM (This post was last modified: 12-01-2015 02:02 AM by DLJ.)
the difference between believing and knowing
To believe is to be miss led. But to KNOW is to have complete TRUTH.

This is why the materialist rulers created the belief system. It started 2000 years ago. And for most of this time no one had a choice. "Believe or be burned alive". Little children are born ready to KNOW. "Whats this? Whats that? Why? How come"? Then the parents who do not KNOW for they were conditioned to believe can never give them the complete answers that they may come to KNOW. And the last word they hear is BECAUSE. Even if people don't believe in religion they are all still conditioned to believe.
It starts in the beginning. Ha sounds religious hu? Ha ha "In the beginning" Oh by the way how could this god be the eternal divine source if he had a beginning? Anyway.

You can't really lie to a child. A child KNOWS when you are lying. But here is how they are conditioned to become believers. When they reach a certain age they are told that there is a fat man with a red suit and a white beard. So far everything is cool for them but then. "This man is called Santa and he fly's all around the world in one night bringing presents to all the good boys and girls all over the world". And even more lies are put into this. The child KNOWS you are lying. But then, PRESENTS???
Oh yea!! Santa.Yea sure Santa's real. The same goes with the Easter bunny. We all knew that this was bull but we just went along with the bull because of presents, yey!!!
And get this. Halloween is like supposed to be like the bad but fun holiday right. But we all KNOW that there are children dressed up as monsters just having fun getting candy. But according to religion Christmas and Easter are supposed to be Holly and good holidays. What deception. This is corruption of the mind to condition people into becoming believers. No more fear of burning you alive for NOW they are all conditioned. I my self do not and will not believe anything. I must KNOW.

When I was 4 years old my real Father died.

To make this long story short. My aunt was a nun and at the church where my Father was in a coffin everyone said, "let her explain to him because she is a nun". She said: "Your daddy died and went to heaven". Died? whats died? I thought to my self. Then I remembered that when you step on a bug its no more and it's dead.

So then I got real angry. "Who died my daddy"? She said "god did". "Who's god"? I said.Then she said "god! he made the trees, all the people, the world. He made everything". So I ended up hating everything because god made everything and he died my daddy.

Right there I KNEW that there was no way that god could be good. But they forced me to go to catholic school till I was 10. Anyway peace to all of you and this is the beginning of my life story. Peace.....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like NimrodSethian's post
12-01-2015, 02:03 AM
RE: the difference between believing and knowing
Welcome to our corner of scepticism.

And yes Santa is real. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
12-01-2015, 02:09 AM
Hug

And hello. Big Grin
06-02-2015, 10:06 AM
(12-01-2015 01:36 AM)NimrodSethian Wrote:  To believe is to be miss led. But to KNOW is to have complete TRUTH.

This is why the materialist rulers created the belief system. It started 2000 years ago. And for most of this time no one had a choice. "Believe or be burned alive". Little children are born ready to KNOW. "Whats this? Whats that? Why? How come"? Then the parents who do not KNOW for they were conditioned to believe can never give them the complete answers that they may come to KNOW. And the last word they hear is BECAUSE. Even if people don't believe in religion they are all still conditioned to believe.
It starts in the beginning. Ha sounds religious hu? Ha ha "In the beginning" Oh by the way how could this god be the eternal divine source if he had a beginning? Anyway.

You can't really lie to a child. A child KNOWS when you are lying. But here is how they are conditioned to become believers. When they reach a certain age they are told that there is a fat man with a red suit and a white beard. So far everything is cool for them but then. "This man is called Santa and he fly's all around the world in one night bringing presents to all the good boys and girls all over the world". And even more lies are put into this. The child KNOWS you are lying. But then, PRESENTS???
Oh yea!! Santa.Yea sure Santa's real. The same goes with the Easter bunny. We all knew that this was bull but we just went along with the bull because of presents, yey!!!
And get this. Halloween is like supposed to be like the bad but fun holiday right. But we all KNOW that there are children dressed up as monsters just having fun getting candy. But according to religion Christmas and Easter are supposed to be Holly and good holidays. What deception. This is corruption of the mind to condition people into becoming believers. No more fear of burning you alive for NOW they are all conditioned. I my self do not and will not believe anything. I must KNOW.

When I was 4 years old my real Father died.

To make this long story short. My aunt was a nun and at the church where my Father was in a coffin everyone said, "let her explain to him because she is a nun". She said: "Your daddy died and went to heaven". Died? whats died? I thought to my self. Then I remembered that when you step on a bug its no more and it's dead.

So then I got real angry. "Who died my daddy"? She said "god did". "Who's god"? I said.Then she said "god! he made the trees, all the people, the world. He made everything". So I ended up hating everything because god made everything and he died my daddy.

Right there I KNEW that there was no way that god could be good. But they forced me to go to catholic school till I was 10. Anyway peace to all of you and this is the beginning of my life story. Peace.....

To believe isn't to say that you are 'misled' , for, you can believe based on evidence , reason, good logic which lends great credibility to your particular belief about whatever.

To know doesn't automatically mean it is truth , for, you can know about something that may not be true, may have some nuggets of truth to it, or may be a delusion yet causing you to think it is real.