the hindu right wing nuts are at it again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-01-2015, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 21-01-2015 12:32 PM by Ace.)
the hindu right wing nuts are at it again
http://www.atheistrepublic.com/news/mino...onversions

this is more common in the northern part of my country where poverty and illiteracy is higher (along with other stuff)
in the south some people care that much about religion especially among the youth (we still have am minority of fundies though)....... thank you education

--------------------------
also we had a movie named 'PK' and a hindu guru wanted the movie boycotted because it offended his beliefs Dodgy

edit:
and christians are already trying to increase their numbers here

also I had two instances in my chruch where two people spoke about getting a message/order from god (while they were still asleep)
the first was a women, she was told to convert more than 20,000 people
the 2nd was a guy, he was told to take a seminar at the church even though hi superiors warned him not to (and he listened to his dream)

at least it isn't the kill so and so I keep hearing in the news from abroad but still
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
21-01-2015, 02:47 PM
RE: the hindu right wing nuts are at it again
I get shit from Christians, Muslims, Jews, sometimes Buddhists and even PC atheists for blasting religion, but it is divisive and the liberals of all religions do not understand that they have the same clubs and writings as the nuts in their bunches.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-01-2015, 02:50 PM
Oh and believers of all religions think they are the only ones to attack science or try to co opt it when they cant defeat it. I have also run into Hindus that say their antiquity writings match science.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
21-01-2015, 02:53 PM
Just shows that nutbaggery is apparent in all religion.

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
22-01-2015, 06:52 AM
(21-01-2015 02:50 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Oh and believers of all religions think they are the only ones to attack science or try to co opt it when they cant defeat it. I have also run into Hindus that say their antiquity writings match science.

our PM is one of these nuts though congress is giving him a hard time for it so he can't directly or indirectly condone this stuff without getting grilled for it Smile

though there are some in his party (the BJP) who are fully supportive this the shit
one of them got in trouble with the law for not keeping his trap shut
22-01-2015, 07:12 AM
(21-01-2015 02:53 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  Just shows that nutbaggery is apparent in all religion.

Which is why Hitchens was right to call religion poison. I hate the kneejerk reaction to that rightful and pragmatic statement. It is certainly absurd to hate 7 billion humans. But ideas are not physically humans, those are merely positions we hold. Humans have to get over the idea that they must protect claims.

Religion is going to happen, it is a direct result of human gap filling. But in saying it is going to happen it still needs to be attended to, like a camp fire. Only a fool would leave a camp fire unattended.

Religion is a weapon, it must be treated like a volcano. Some can be dormant while others are active, but all of them reflect human narcissism and fear of death. It is good for group survival, but it is poison in that it creates human division.