the key to hear god!, Hes real people!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2012, 09:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1BCPn00QI ...look at that video, .... Psalm 34:8
O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.,, Jeremiah 29:13
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.... Do you see the first step in both of these scriptures(taste,SEEK). Brothers and Sisters he is real but first you have to SEEK, with all your HEART. But if you dont do that your simply hardening your hearts. Hebrews 3:12,15 See to it, brothers and sisters, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God.,As has just been said:
“Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts
as you did in the rebellion.. he doesnt have to prove himself, but i hear him all the time only because i love him and keep his commandments. John 10:27
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me... im telling you people. It was hard for me to believe at first to, but this is what i did, I jus followed his word because i needed a miracle in my life at the time, and he kept his promise and came through, and i heard his voice and had visions and all of that. but First you seek him with all of your heart, your not using all of your heart if you dont follow his commandments. I just felt obligated to make this thread, i hope somone recieved this, im praying for all of you for Kevin kermes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2012, 09:19 PM
RE: the key to hear god!, Hes real people!
Really Kev? Best you got?

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-08-2012, 09:20 PM
You might want to watch this before you post any more Benny Hinn videos. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
28-08-2012, 09:22 PM
(28-08-2012 09:19 PM)Seasbury Wrote:  Really Kev? Best you got?

Its not about evidence or proof. im just putting what the word of god says on the table. the word of god will never change, im not going to dig in the scripture when it stands for itself. If you expected a BIG BAM, then follow what i wrote i bet god will meet your expectations. because expectations are a sign of faith, and faith pleases God.
28-08-2012, 09:27 PM
(28-08-2012 09:20 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  You might want to watch this before you post any more Benny Hinn videos. Drinking Beverage

if every good preacher got shot in the head by media, all of them will be dead. They simply change the question to fit the answer, and the answer is simply its to supernatural for them to believe, and they are all Frauds. It talks about being persecuted by the world in the bible. What you think of Prophet Manessah videos? they rehearsed it? lol Thats the gift of prophecy right there i encourage everybody to go on youtube, and type in Prophet Manessah. Is it Gods Power You wanna see? watch and believe
28-08-2012, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2012 10:13 PM by Bucky Ball.)
"taste and see that the LORD is good"

No cannibal here.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
28-08-2012, 09:28 PM
(28-08-2012 09:22 PM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  

Its not about evidence or proof. im just putting what the word of god says on the table. the word of god will never change, im not going to dig in the scripture when it stands for itself. If you expected a BIG BAM, then follow what i wrote i bet god will meet your expectations. because expectations are a sign of faith, and faith pleases God.

Dude, if your god was remotely real, you should be ashamed - cause that dude's an asshat (word seems to be floating around tonight and just felt appropo...)

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
28-08-2012, 09:29 PM
You're back.

Before you go any further, you have a lot unfinished business here.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
28-08-2012, 09:30 PM
(28-08-2012 09:22 PM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  

There is no evidence that this is the word of God. There is no evidence of God.
Your quoting this stuff has no effect on rational people except to make them doubt your judgement and intelligence.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
28-08-2012, 09:31 PM
(28-08-2012 09:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-08-2012 09:22 PM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  Its not about evidence or proof. im just putting what the word of god says on the table. the word of god will never change, im not going to dig in the scripture when it stands for itself. If you expected a BIG BAM, then follow what i wrote i bet god will meet your expectations. because expectations are a sign of faith, and faith pleases God.

There is no evidence that this is the word of God. There is no evidence of God.
Your quoting this stuff has no effect on rational people except to make them doubt your judgement and intelligence.

Your hardened heart will soften in the fires of hell!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel