the key to hear god!, Hes real people!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2012, 09:33 PM
RE: the key to hear god!, Hes real people!
(28-08-2012 09:31 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(28-08-2012 09:30 PM)Chas Wrote:  There is no evidence that this is the word of God. There is no evidence of God.
Your quoting this stuff has no effect on rational people except to make them doubt your judgement and intelligence.

Your hardened heart will soften in the fires of hell!

You make a good argument. No

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
28-08-2012, 09:35 PM
I don't even know who the heck the OP is but my bullshit meter was going off before I even actually ready anything, based on the poor spelling, grammar, and incoherent formatting.
Find all posts by this user
28-08-2012, 09:39 PM
(28-08-2012 09:29 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  You're back.

Before you go any further, you have a lot unfinished business here.

We was getting nowhere, my job is not to argue but to give knowledge, the bible says people perish because of lack of knowledge, Matthew 10:14
14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
28-08-2012, 09:41 PM
(28-08-2012 09:33 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(28-08-2012 09:31 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Your hardened heart will soften in the fires of hell!

You make a good argument. No

Thats where Faith comes in, Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the EVIDENCE of things not seen. When you put your Faith out there first, things will seem to be tangible in the spirit.
28-08-2012, 09:42 PM
(28-08-2012 09:35 PM)Superluminal Wrote:  I don't even know who the heck the OP is but my bullshit meter was going off before I even actually ready anything, based on the poor spelling, grammar, and incoherent formatting.

Sorry i didnt take the time to put my effort into all that i was just trying to put it out there
28-08-2012, 09:43 PM
(28-08-2012 09:39 PM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  

We was getting nowhere, my job is not to argue but to give knowledge, the bible says people perish because of lack of knowledge, Matthew 10:14
14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

Do you seriously believe that quoting random scripture at us is going to accomplish anything?

Many of us have read that whole ungodly tome full of vile ethics, silly stories, and mad commands.
There is scant useful knowledge in that book.
We don't believe it's the word of anything but Bronze Age herders.

Stop wasting our time.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Chas's post
28-08-2012, 09:43 PM
(28-08-2012 09:39 PM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  We was getting nowhere, my job is not to argue but to give knowledge, the bible says people perish because of lack of knowledge, Matthew 10:14

Can you do us a solid and just let us perish in peace? We'll put in a good word for you and vouch that you did all could to save our souls....jeebus...

"Like" my Facebook page
Brain Droppings Blog
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT16Rq3dAcHhqiAsPC5xUC...oR0pEpxQZw]
[+] 1 user Likes Seasbury's post
28-08-2012, 09:45 PM
read wat a replied to Erxomai
(28-08-2012 09:39 PM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  

No.

YOU were getting nowhere. I had legitimate arguments backed by scripture.

You had non sequitur rabble and nonsense theology which makes it hard for anyone to take you seriously... especially when you claim to share "knowledge".

The atheists on this board could hog-tie and hamstring your theology without breaking a sweat... that's a problem.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
(28-08-2012 09:18 PM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1BCPn00QI ...look at that video, .... Psalm 34:8
O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.,, Jeremiah 29:13
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.... Do you see the first step in both of these scriptures(taste,SEEK). Brothers and Sisters he is real but first you have to SEEK, with all your HEART. But if you dont do that your simply hardening your hearts. Hebrews 3:12,15 See to it, brothers and sisters, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God.,As has just been said:
“Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts
as you did in the rebellion.. he doesnt have to prove himself, but i hear him all the time only because i love him and keep his commandments. John 10:27
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me... im telling you people. It was hard for me to believe at first to, but this is what i did, I jus followed his word because i needed a miracle in my life at the time, and he kept his promise and came through, and i heard his voice and had visions and all of that. but First you seek him with all of your heart, your not using all of your heart if you dont follow his commandments. I just felt obligated to make this thread, i hope somone recieved this, im praying for all of you for Kevin kermes

Probably the worst stand up routine I've seen for sometime. I want that 6 minutes and 14 seconds back!! Angry
[+] 3 users Like xieulong's post