the key to hear god!, Hes real people!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: the key to hear god!, Hes real people!
why do people think that showing up here and syaing a bunch a random things including quotes from the bible or science will change our minds. The bible is full of cotradictions and we know science a lot better than they do. If they want discussion they should post something worth it. If they're trolling, well, nothing we can do, but stop feedin.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2012, 08:27 AM
(28-08-2012 09:18 PM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1BCPn00QI ...look at that video, .... Psalm 34:8
O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.,, Jeremiah 29:13
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.... Do you see the first step in both of these scriptures(taste,SEEK). Brothers and Sisters he is real but first you have to SEEK, with all your HEART. But if you dont do that your simply hardening your hearts. Hebrews 3:12,15 See to it, brothers and sisters, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God.,As has just been said:
“Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts
as you did in the rebellion.. he doesnt have to prove himself, but i hear him all the time only because i love him and keep his commandments. John 10:27
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me... im telling you people. It was hard for me to believe at first to, but this is what i did, I jus followed his word because i needed a miracle in my life at the time, and he kept his promise and came through, and i heard his voice and had visions and all of that. but First you seek him with all of your heart, your not using all of your heart if you dont follow his commandments. I just felt obligated to make this thread, i hope somone recieved this, im praying for all of you for Kevin kermes

If you're God's image, I demand that your God get a make over.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
29-08-2012, 10:17 AM
You dimwits have no idea how to get to heaven. Let me help you:

“No one whose testicles are crushed or whose male organ is cut off shall enter the assembly of the LORD."

Nut cup = salvation.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 2 users Like guitar_nut's post
29-08-2012, 12:11 PM
The key to hearing god is using a long enough key. Slowly push into the ear and once you're all the way in, turn the key clockwise several times.
I recommend an old fashion skeleton key for the best results.

I'm beginning to think that I'm naturally violent toward the insanely stupid. Obviously made in god's image.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
29-08-2012, 01:09 PM
(29-08-2012 07:53 AM)Xinoftruden Wrote:  why do people think that showing up here and syaing a bunch a random things including quotes from the bible or science will change our minds. The bible is full of cotradictions and we know science a lot better than they do. If they want discussion they should post something worth it. If they're trolling, well, nothing we can do, but stop feedin.

They will just keep trying until the spirit just grabs you and you cast off your non-belief. You know, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again...ad nauseum.
And they are ordered to do so...I think you must get points for souls saved/converted and the more you get the bigger your prize.

The best way to respond...facepalm or bang head on desk.

My first thought was FFS, not again...is nowhere safe?

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
29-08-2012, 01:14 PM
(28-08-2012 09:18 PM)bjgodsimage Wrote:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mh1BCPn00QI ...look at that video, .... Psalm 34:8
O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.,, Jeremiah 29:13
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.... Do you see the first step in both of these scriptures(taste,SEEK). Brothers and Sisters he is real but first you have to SEEK, with all your HEART. But if you dont do that your simply hardening your hearts. Hebrews 3:12,15 See to it, brothers and sisters, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God.,As has just been said:
“Today, if you hear his voice,
do not harden your hearts
as you did in the rebellion.. he doesnt have to prove himself, but i hear him all the time only because i love him and keep his commandments. John 10:27
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me... im telling you people. It was hard for me to believe at first to, but this is what i did, I jus followed his word because i needed a miracle in my life at the time, and he kept his promise and came through, and i heard his voice and had visions and all of that. but First you seek him with all of your heart, your not using all of your heart if you dont follow his commandments. I just felt obligated to make this thread, i hope somone recieved this, im praying for all of you for Kevin kermes
All I have to do is seek, huh? Interesting. I did that once. In fact, I seriously considered becoming a Catholic priest at the time. I was attending church daily, saying prayers daily, praying the rosary daily, going to confession regularly, visiting shrines often, reading the Bible and other religious books, and basically living and breathing religion. I had bought it all hook, line, and sinker! I wondered how anyone could possibly believe in the Christian god, but not fully dedicate their life to religion. After all, according to that thinking, this life is but a mere stepping stone to the next, much better one. Believe me, I sought him with all my heart for several years and I certainly followed at least one version of the 10 Commandments - the only one I knew about at the time.

And now I'm an atheist so you see how all that worked out... Drinking Beverage

Sorry, but I believe you saw and heard what you wanted to see and hear. You said yourself that you needed a miracle at the time. So you set yourself up to find one.

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
29-08-2012, 01:27 PM
(29-08-2012 12:11 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  ... I'm naturally violent toward the insanely stupid. Obviously made in god's image.

I don't think that can be right. God loves the insane and the stupid and the insanely stupid. They're his people.

Consider

Oh but wait... that doesn't stop him/her being violent towards them (for the LOLs, I guess). Fair enough, carry on. Drinking Beverage

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
29-08-2012, 03:35 PM
The key to hearing God? Whippets. And many of 'em. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-08-2012, 04:42 PM
Quote:but you cant use science to the point where your faith is concern.
I'm going to give you my thoughts.

If something is true, you can prove it with facts. Science helps, but mainly you need facts. I don't believe in that "oh its true for me" crap, it's either true or it's not. If you can't prove it, then maybe it's a lie that you decided was true. You first used a shitty book to help prove God is real, a book that is full of lies, errors (different in that they're unintended wrongs) and disgusting commandments, and I can see you through out verses like you're so proud that you managed to read them. Really? Is your evidence standard that low? Well I'm not sure if you know, although you most likely do seeing the unfinished business KC mentioned, we have a higher standard, a better standard.

I assume it is, so if you want to be taken seriously, (because as far as I'm concerned, you must be on some kind of illegal drug if you are "hearing God") then you need to prove it. Not give us some cute little verse you found, I mean actually prove it, if you can't, it's as good as telling a small child that Slenderman is coming for them.

I'm only saying this, and elaborating it this much because you don't seem to have gotten this idea yet, and also you're starting to grind on my nerves with this. Can't speak for anyone but god damn.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
[+] 3 users Like Question's post