the lucky ones

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-08-2012, 06:54 AM
RE: the lucky ones
(10-08-2012 06:13 AM)MKilby Wrote:  
(09-08-2012 10:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yup, that's why the last time I was in Darwin the headline read: "Snake eats frog"

There's one problem with that joke, you're talking about.... Darwin.... I really shouldn't have to say more than that XD That would be a fast news day for Darwin Wink

It was a real headline.

Certainly no joke if you're the frog.

Actually it had a really impressive moment-of-death pic. Also it was the world's most poisonous snake and the world's most poisonous frog... if one believes what one reads.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2012, 06:00 PM
(10-08-2012 06:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(10-08-2012 06:13 AM)MKilby Wrote:  There's one problem with that joke, you're talking about.... Darwin.... I really shouldn't have to say more than that XD That would be a fast news day for Darwin Wink

It was a real headline.

Certainly no joke if you're the frog.

Actually it had a really impressive moment-of-death pic. Also it was the world's most poisonous snake and the world's most poisonous frog... if one believes what one reads.

Aha I have no problem believing in it, I'm just saying when I say real news, it may/may not be found in Darwin XD
11-08-2012, 06:04 PM
(10-08-2012 06:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Also it was the world's most poisonous snake and the world's most poisonous frog... if one believes what one reads.

There's no such thing as a poisonous snake (unless it just ate something poisonous and you ate it). Snakes can be venomous, though.

Sorry, yes, I know. I've watched too many episodes of QI.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Red Celt's post
11-08-2012, 07:02 PM
(11-08-2012 06:04 PM)Red Celt Wrote:  
(10-08-2012 06:54 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Also it was the world's most poisonous snake and the world's most poisonous frog... if one believes what one reads.

There's no such thing as a poisonous snake (unless it just ate something poisonous and you ate it). Snakes can be venomous, though.

Sorry, yes, I know. I've watched too many episodes of QI.

QI totally rocks. Love it, love it, love it!!!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
11-08-2012, 07:13 PM
I stand corrected, Red. Thanks.

I love QI too. An odd thing happens when I do the Youtube-trail thing of just clicking on suggestions that pop up... I always end up with QI.