the nexts step of my deconversion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2013, 05:58 PM
Hi, my name is Dylan Mckev. I am 3 months away from my 18 birthday, and I am a athiest. The Thinking Athiest Pod Cast was one of the many sources that help me to see the dogma that religion pots into people. If there other young athiest out there, please feel free to contact with my aprovel. Shy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dylan mckev's post
23-03-2013, 10:34 PM
RE: the nexts step of my deconversion
(23-03-2013 05:58 PM)dylan mckev Wrote:  Hi, my name is Dylan Mckev. I am 3 months away from my 18 birthday, and I am a athiest. The Thinking Athiest Pod Cast was one of the many sources that help me to see the dogma that religion pots into people. If there other young athiest out there, please feel free to contact with my aprovel. Shy
Hey dude,

I ain't that much younger than you, 15, and it's surprising how many young atheists there are now a days. Only if the hot female ones lived next to me, my life would have no worries! If ya ever need a chat or even some advice, feel free to talk to me, we even have a Section for us on the forum, though its small and not limited to only atheists.

See ya around,

Steven

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
24-03-2013, 08:57 AM
(23-03-2013 10:34 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(23-03-2013 05:58 PM)dylan mckev Wrote:  Hi, my name is Dylan Mckev. I am 3 months away from my 18 birthday, and I am a athiest. The Thinking Athiest Pod Cast was one of the many sources that help me to see the dogma that religion pots into people. If there other young athiest out there, please feel free to contact with my aprovel. Shy
Hey dude,

I ain't that much younger than you, 15, and it's surprising how many young atheists there are now a days. Only if the hot female ones lived next to me, my life would have no worries! If ya ever need a chat or even some advice, feel free to talk to me, we even have a Section for us on the forum, though its small and not limited to only atheists.

See ya around,

Steven
I wanted to applaud you for doing your own research at such a young age. When I was a teenager I was so deeply brainwashed that I couldn't even grasp the concept of atheism. I think it's important that you be yourself and don't go out of your way to hide your atheism. You don't have to introduce yourself as an atheist, but don't ever hide it. I hid my disbelief of gods for quite a few years out of fear of shame and ridicule. That was a huge mistake and it will leave you with inner conflict and even more questions. The best thing to do is to continue to research and learn about your position and why it is valid so that you can effectively voice your position should it ever be questioned. Good luck hun.

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
26-03-2013, 01:41 PM
Welcome.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
26-03-2013, 01:50 PM
Hi Dylan. Trust no one over thirty Watch out for trolls - they can be assholes. Hmm... what else... Consider nope, all I got. Go about your business.

Welcome to the forum. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
26-03-2013, 02:18 PM
Welcome! It's great to see the younger generation making such good use of the internet and it's resources. Carry on and keep on learning...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
26-03-2013, 02:29 PM
(26-03-2013 02:18 PM)Dom Wrote:  Welcome! It's great to see the younger generation making such good use of the internet and it's resources. Carry on and keep on learning...

...and use of their grey matter as well, no?
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
27-03-2013, 04:35 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 12:43 AM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
[+] 1 user Likes Doctor X's post
27-03-2013, 03:11 PM
Thanks for the advice man, its good to find athiest around my age. And it would be nice to find some hot female athiest. Drooling lol
27-03-2013, 03:14 PM
(the last post was to steven) and thanks everyone for the advice and welcomes to the forum. I will try to avoid trolls, if possible. xD