the origin of the living cell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2013, 12:38 PM
RE: the origin of the living cell
(10-06-2013 10:12 AM)Dan Steeves Wrote:  
(10-06-2013 10:02 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Go google it. Why should we bother bringing you any information when you refuse to even look.

You mean the atheist evolutionists are not able to defend their own convictions on the non-existence of God? Do I really have to google it? Why don't you convince me with scientific evidence of atheistic evolution? Let's start with the fossil record.
Prove to me from the fossil record that evolution took place in the ancient past and is an ongoing process in this 21st century.

you mean you are either to lazy to read any links posted here,or you are scared they might actually prove you wrong

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2013, 12:57 PM
I have a question for the OP. You do not believe in evolution right? Well then,what is your theory on how certain ill-making bacteria exist? Example, the swine flu? It wasnt there 50 years ago...
Did god create that? And all other bacteria?
I know this aint a good example,but bear with me

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
16-06-2013, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2013 03:33 PM by Chas.)
(16-06-2013 12:57 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I have a question for the OP. You do not believe in evolution right? Well then,what is your theory on how certain ill-making bacteria exist? Example, the swine flu? It wasnt there 50 years ago...

Mutation and selection.

You need to read a science book. Seriously.

Edit: Misread post and made a bad response.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-06-2013, 03:30 PM
(16-06-2013 03:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-06-2013 12:57 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I have a question for the OP. You do not believe in evolution right? Well then,what is your theory on how certain ill-making bacteria exist? Example, the swine flu? It wasnt there 50 years ago...

Mutation and selection.

you seriously misunderstood me. I believe it came tru mutation. I was asking this question at the person chalenging evolution

16-06-2013, 03:31 PM
(16-06-2013 03:30 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(16-06-2013 03:22 PM)Chas Wrote:  Mutation and selection.

you seriously misunderstood me. I believe it came tru mutation. I was asking this question at the person chalenging evolution

I apologize, I read your post too quickly and did misunderstand you.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-06-2013, 03:23 AM
For the OP:
I have observed that you initially started the thread for the origin of life, and when the people here offered the numerous links (which I found very enlightening) you refused to refer to them at all, simply insisting that they explain it to YOU personally. When that didn't work you tried to derail your own thread and disprove evolution by ad hom-ing Richard Dawkins. Then you even claimed to be an atheist (without knowing truly what an atheist is, as evidenced by your first few posts saying something about atheists believing in the mindless luck god), and did a cursory insincere bash of religion too to attempt to cover your tracks. Then you try to behave so outrageously to try and get yourself banned, even asking for it in one of your posts. And when that didn't work you became the invisible man.

I sincerely hope you wake up and try to do something useful with your life. Failing that, I hope you don't adversely affect the lives of people who are trying to make a difference in this world. Can you at least do that much?

For everybody else:
May I just express my admiration and thanks to you all. Reading this thread has given me a lot more to ruminate and helped me along the path of atheism and objective skepticism. Your patience knows no bounds. Kudos!

If you don't want a sarcastic answer, don't ask stupid questions. Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like ivaneus's post
17-06-2013, 03:46 AM
(17-06-2013 03:23 AM)ivaneus Wrote:  For the OP:
I have observed that you initially started the thread for the origin of life, and when the people here offered the numerous links (which I found very enlightening) you refused to refer to them at all, simply insisting that they explain it to YOU personally. When that didn't work you tried to derail your own thread and disprove evolution by ad hom-ing Richard Dawkins. Then you even claimed to be an atheist (without knowing truly what an atheist is, as evidenced by your first few posts saying something about atheists believing in the mindless luck god), and did a cursory insincere bash of religion too to attempt to cover your tracks. Then you try to behave so outrageously to try and get yourself banned, even asking for it in one of your posts. And when that didn't work you became the invisible man.

I sincerely hope you wake up and try to do something useful with your life. Failing that, I hope you don't adversely affect the lives of people who are trying to make a difference in this world. Can you at least do that much?

For everybody else:
May I just express my admiration and thanks to you all. Reading this thread has given me a lot more to ruminate and helped me along the path of atheism and objective skepticism. Your patience knows no bounds. Kudos!

Yeah! We dun good!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.[/align]
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post