the origin of the living cell

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2013, 07:52 AM
RE: the origin of the living cell
Yes indeed I believe in the god of good luck and I hate the son of a bitch. If he had guided me correctly in a couple of poker hand I would be $100's of dollars ahead.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JAH's post
09-06-2013, 07:53 AM
(09-06-2013 07:46 AM)Dan Steeves Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 08:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  Atheists do not have beliefs. Atheist simply means a person with no belief in a god.

Oh yes atheists DO have a god. The god of blind, mindless, unthinking chance. Or put in another way: the god of good luck.
Laughat No

You have a difficulty understanding words, don't you?

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
― نجيب محفوظ, Sugar Street
[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
09-06-2013, 07:53 AM
(08-06-2013 07:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 05:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  There is also the fact that bacteria can survive in deep space and reentry if living inside a meteor. A few strikes containing proto-bacteria would be all it takes on a hospitable planet.

But that just moves the origin without explaining it.

Where is the evidence that bacteria can survive in deep space? Has the NASA proved it can? Show me the evidence.
09-06-2013, 07:55 AM
(09-06-2013 07:46 AM)Dan Steeves Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 08:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  Atheists do not have beliefs. Atheist simply means a person with no belief in a god.

Oh yes atheists DO have a god. The god of blind, mindless, unthinking chance. Or put in another way: the god of good luck.

When you get old enough to go to school, you may (or may not) take a class in Psychology. That's called "projecting". You're basically telling us why YOU NEED your god, because you are too uneducated and too lazy to find out how and why Probability and Cell Biology works. How typical. You have not *asked*. You came here to fucking preach, just like all the other religionists who NEED to shove their bullshit down other people's throats. Have a deluded life. (Of course it's YOUR god you're talking about. It could not possibly be someone else's god).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
09-06-2013, 07:57 AM
(09-06-2013 07:53 AM)Dan Steeves Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 07:05 PM)Chas Wrote:  But that just moves the origin without explaining it.

Where is the evidence that bacteria can survive in deep space? Has the NASA proved it can? Show me the evidence.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art...3510001120

"It's a most distressing affliction to have a sentimental heart and a skeptical mind.”
09-06-2013, 07:57 AM
(08-06-2013 05:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 05:06 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Or perhaps a species discovered time travel, traveled to the past and accidentally brought some microbes with them. Which started life on their planet.

Ooooooh...I hate paradoxes. Lol. If at some point the guy doesn't do it again..we're not here...

I find it very comical all these "scientific" answers as regards the origin of life.
09-06-2013, 08:02 AM
(09-06-2013 07:57 AM)Dan Steeves Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 05:08 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Ooooooh...I hate paradoxes. Lol. If at some point the guy doesn't do it again..we're not here...

I find it very comical all these "scientific" answers as regards the origin of life.

We find your answer comical as well. Isn't it good we can laugh together? Big Grin

[+] 4 users Like evenheathen's post
09-06-2013, 08:05 AM
(08-06-2013 04:38 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(08-06-2013 04:33 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abiogenesis

And for the record I don't owe you or anyone anything. If you want to play god of the gaps I am more than happy to let your small (and shrinking) god live there just keep him out of my face and my government.

I think we posted ar nearly the same time, I didn't bother with a link. Let him do his own googling. Tongue

You're just too nice.

I'm still waiting for an answer to my question on the origin of life. If life was not designed and created by a Creator then how did it come into existence? Can you give me scientific answers and not just speculation?
09-06-2013, 08:11 AM
What is god if not just speculation? There is loads more hard evidence for abiogenesis than there is for a magical sky man. You're pissing up the wrong tree.

09-06-2013, 08:14 AM
There is a super law called the "Law of Cause and Effect." So the infinite variety of life on earth and the awesome universe was caused by SOMETHING or SOMEONE. Which of the two possibilities is more logical?