the voter i.d. issue pwned in only two word

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-06-2014, 03:57 AM
the voter i.d. issue pwned in only two word
finger prints................................................ no literally if any liberal wants to challenge me on that be my guest.... I know what you r thinking. "what are you talking about. it's simple. there been debate back and forth on whether or not you should have to have an idea when you go vote. with conservatives floating the idea and liberals calling them racist for it. thee counter argument is all based off the fact minorities can't afford it. well who the amoeba that can't afford finger prints. literally.. all you would have to do is use one of those mouse touch screen thingies that require your finger prints and if dell can pull that off then I think the u.s. government can scrounge up a few. what do you guys think.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2014, 10:27 AM
RE: the voter i.d. issue pwned in only two word
(07-06-2014 03:57 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  ...well who the amoeba that can't afford finger prints.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adermatoglyphia

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
07-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Fingerprinting is not what is being proposed in any jurisdiction I'm aware of.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
07-06-2014, 11:03 AM
(07-06-2014 10:39 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Fingerprinting is not what is being proposed in any jurisdiction I'm aware of.

first of all the first post pwned me butttttt.. two the second post.... It still was a better solution's wasn't it. find some identification that the person doesn't have to pay for thus defeating the hole problem but oh well.

07-06-2014, 11:08 AM
What is pwnd?
Forgive me for my ignorance I'm old.
07-06-2014, 11:30 AM
pwned is a gamer term that probably started as a misspelling of owned...... it means but not litterally=to beat someone so bad that they get so angry they want to commit suicide... now remember this is just figurative and people are ether playing or think someone really got owned... ether way that second post was dam god.... I couldn't even prepare for that.

p.s. in other words you nailed out of the park so far that it left the continent that you where on.... lol

08-06-2014, 12:45 AM
free passports
11-06-2014, 12:24 AM
Would it work, Yes... but the very people pushing for stricter voter ID laws would not be in favor of Identification of people by the government.

This would never work for the political parties of today, especially with the republican party fearing any concept of government having more data on individuals. It falls under the same fears they have that makes them oppose stronger gun registration information to the Government.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
12-06-2014, 02:08 AM
Voter ID fraud is a non-problem. It's far easier, less time consuming, and legal, to just purchase politicians through campaign donations and marketing campaigns. Whoever has the most money, far more often than not, wins the election; simply by drowning out their competition with advertisements. Going through the actually trouble to counterfeit a vote, let alone enough to swing an election? Too much trouble, too much risk. If there is any fraud, it'll be at the technical level with people fucking around with the voting machines themselves, not with people double-voting or impersonating other registered voters.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
12-06-2014, 02:23 AM
(12-06-2014 02:08 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Voter ID fraud is a non-problem. It's far easier, less time consuming, and legal, to just purchase politicians through campaign donations and marketing campaigns. Whoever has the most money, far more often than not, wins the election; simply by drowning out their competition with advertisements. Going through the actually trouble to counterfeit a vote, let alone enough to swing an election? Too much trouble, too much risk. If there is any fraud, it'll be at the technical level with people fucking around with the voting machines themselves, not with people double-voting or impersonating other registered voters.

Voter Fraud is not a problem no, voter suppression however is rampant under the guise of solving this non existent problem. It is being used by right wing groups to purge rolls of eligible voters, usually as close to elections as possible so it is harder for them to get their legitimate votes counted.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post