the weird and ugly world news....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2012, 04:36 PM
RE: the weird and ugly world news....
That is a valid point. However while on acid you aren't likely to be thinking of more than how everything looks Deliciously edible.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2012, 11:26 PM
Gives a new meaning to the phrase 'off ya face'! Dodgy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
30-05-2012, 08:45 AM
(29-05-2012 11:26 PM)aurora Wrote:  Gives a new meaning to the phrase 'off ya face'! Dodgy
Um...what's the old meaning?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
30-05-2012, 08:47 AM
(29-05-2012 03:56 PM)lucradis Wrote:  That`s true. But just cause you're a zombie, doesn't mean your gonna eat a guy.

Check out Fido for reference. Billy Connelly FTW.
Good flick! Thumbsup

If I were a zombie, I'd only eat the ladies. Drooling

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
30-05-2012, 09:17 AM
I took real good LSD in the 70's and never seen or heard of anything like this. I mean the type with the eye dropper. I tripped balls for hours and hours. This is just way to weird. You cant blame it all on the drugs.

History, I believe, furnishes no example of a priest-ridden people maintaining a
free civil government. This marks the lowest grade of ignorance, of which their
political as well as religious leaders will always avail themselves for their
own purpose. ~ Thomas Jefferson
[+] 1 user Likes N.E.OhioAtheist's post
30-05-2012, 09:18 AM
How disturbing.
They were growling, too. I would say that was some pretty bad acid ... if that was indeed the cause... it certainly sounds like some kind of induced brain damage.

Getting naked I can understand, devouring "food" like an animal I can understand, but chewing on another human/animal? I'm not sure I can get to that place within my deep core animal brain. It just doesn't seem like a necessity... fear would make one bite and flee, but specific and distinct, attack and devour, is very uncommon.

Maybe they contracted some kind of viral strain that caused this behavior. Damn. I hope the surviving guy will be able to shed some light on this when he recovers.

Why am I suddenly hungry? Blink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
30-05-2012, 09:24 AM
(29-05-2012 09:24 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  So I'm going to buy a large amount of weapons and fortification materials. How about anyone else?
I think we are covered. Backed up my laptop the other day and asked husband if I could put the external drive in the gun safe. I knew he had been buying guns without telling me...but holy crap the ammo he has stockpiled. If the zombies come or TX secedes we are armed to the teeth.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude.
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
30-05-2012, 05:06 PM
(30-05-2012 08:45 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(29-05-2012 11:26 PM)aurora Wrote:  Gives a new meaning to the phrase 'off ya face'! Dodgy
Um...what's the old meaning?
Um...stoned!!!!!! Dodgy or were you too 'off ya face' to get it??? Big Grin

30-05-2012, 05:11 PM
(30-05-2012 05:06 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(30-05-2012 08:45 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Um...what's the old meaning?
Um...stoned!!!!!! Dodgy or were you too 'off ya face' to get it??? Big Grin
I probably was, but it still doesn't mean I can understand Aussie-speak when I'm stoned or sober! Tongue

~Izel
30-05-2012, 05:15 PM
(30-05-2012 05:11 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(30-05-2012 05:06 PM)aurora Wrote:  Um...stoned!!!!!! Dodgy or were you too 'off ya face' to get it??? Big Grin
I probably was, but it still doesn't mean I can understand Aussie-speak when I'm stoned or sober! Tongue
Core blimey, mate! What's bloody wrong with ya? (that looks really stupid written down - we have some idiot sayings! Blink )

[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post