the weird and ugly world news....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-05-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: the weird and ugly world news....
(30-05-2012 05:15 PM)aurora Wrote:  
(30-05-2012 05:11 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I probably was, but it still doesn't mean I can understand Aussie-speak when I'm stoned or sober! Tongue
Core blimey, mate! What's bloody wrong with ya? (that looks really stupid written down - we have some idiot sayings! Blink )
Well duh, I saw Yahoo Serious. I know how crazy all Aussies are. Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-05-2012, 05:19 PM
(30-05-2012 05:17 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(30-05-2012 05:15 PM)aurora Wrote:  Core blimey, mate! What's bloody wrong with ya? (that looks really stupid written down - we have some idiot sayings! Blink )
Well duh, I saw Yahoo Serious. I know how crazy all Aussies are. Tongue
We're not ALL crazy! Hobo Hobo Hobo just the majority Wink (yeh and Yahoo serious was a fuckwit)

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
30-05-2012, 06:12 PM
Usually LSD won't cause violent episodes unless it's accidental. I've personally never heard of anyone causing harm to another person except for one incident where my friend was positive one of his buddies was a koopa troopa. That was relatively harmless.
But supposedly it does happen from time to time.

However I've heard tell of numerous Crystal episodes resulting in violence. Not something I've actually dabbled in, it's one of the few I avoided like the plague during my testing phase of life. But I've known many people who still use that shit and they can get really ... I don't like them anymore at that point, not in the slightest. There was one guy I read about on the old internets that was so fucked he cut his own face off with bits of broken glass and fed them to his dogs. This is a true story and there are pics to prove it. Ugh.

I can't help but wonder if the explanation is a government conspiracy to keep people from freaking out about the zombie virus.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
30-05-2012, 08:02 PM
(30-05-2012 06:12 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Usually LSD won't cause violent episodes unless it's accidental. I've personally never heard of anyone causing harm to another person except for one incident where my friend was positive one of his buddies was a koopa troopa. That was relatively harmless.

However I've heard tell of numerous Crystal episodes resulting in violence. Not something I've actually dabbled in, it's one of the few I avoided like the plague during my testing phase of life. But I've known many people who still use that shit and they can get really ... I don't like them anymore at that point, not in the slightest. There was one guy I read about on the old internets that was so fucked he cut his own face off with bits of broken glass and fed them to his dogs. This is a true story and there are pics to prove it. Ugh.

I can't help but wonder if the explanation is a government conspiracy to keep people from freaking out about the zombie virus.

Don't have a source on this one; some of you may remember it. Some years ago, Europe I think, someone advertised on line to cook another guys penis and eat it.........really sick stuff, and it acrtually eventuated. Not sure if the donor died or what the end of the story was.

I think mind changing drugs have the potential to cause really weird and dangerous behaviour and should be seriously avoided as unaided psychosis is surely bad enough.
30-05-2012, 08:17 PM
I would have to hope they were high and that this wasn't just a usual kind of thing for them. Geez Louise that's some sick behavior.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
30-05-2012, 08:23 PM
There are quite a few post-partum psychosis incidents like this, so I suppose mentally there is a primal place for this behaviour, sadly. As much as we joke about eating babies, I read an article today that horrified me about a recent incident with a mom and her three week old doing a similar thing as the OP article. Sad Can't even turn that one into a joke, just had to hold my kids tighter. What a place to be mentally- worse than Hell.
30-05-2012, 08:28 PM
(30-05-2012 08:02 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(30-05-2012 06:12 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Usually LSD won't cause violent episodes unless it's accidental. I've personally never heard of anyone causing harm to another person except for one incident where my friend was positive one of his buddies was a koopa troopa. That was relatively harmless.

Don't have a source on this one; some of you may remember it. Some years ago, Europe I think, someone advertised on line to cook another guys penis and eat it.........really sick stuff, and it acrtually eventuated. Not sure if the donor died or what the end of the story was.

I think mind changing drugs have the potential to cause really weird and dangerous behaviour and should be seriously avoided as unaided psychosis is surely bad enough.
Yes, Mr Woof, it was in Germany, the guy did die and the 'eater' is in jail! See below...

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/german-...96076.html

Fucking psycho!

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
31-05-2012, 01:28 AM
oh that guy! I remember when he was in the news about it... weird world...

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-05-2012, 12:09 PM
(30-05-2012 08:28 PM)aurora Wrote:  Yes, Mr Woof, it was in Germany, the guy did die and the 'eater' is in jail! See below...

Fucking psycho!
I remember this guy. He's called "Der Kannibale von Rotenburg" in Germany. A friend of mine has "met" him in prison while him and and a bunch of other people were offering a concert to the prisoners. The prison he's jailed in is about 15 miles away from my town. Undecided

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
31-05-2012, 07:13 PM
(31-05-2012 12:09 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-05-2012 08:28 PM)aurora Wrote:  Yes, Mr Woof, it was in Germany, the guy did die and the 'eater' is in jail! See below...

Fucking psycho!
I remember this guy. He's called "Der Kannibale von Rotenburg" in Germany. A friend of mine has "met" him in prison while him and and a bunch of other people were offering a concert to the prisoners. The prison he's jailed in is about 15 miles away from my town. Undecided

Yeah.........? maybe a concert, certainly not a barby Drooling