they are brainwashing children with video games

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2014, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2014 05:57 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
they are brainwashing children with video games
link removed

see for your self i have never been so outraged
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: they are brainwashing children with video games
Begone foul advertising bot.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
09-12-2014, 05:59 PM
I think it's just Matt again.
He just spammed AF again earlier today.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
09-12-2014, 06:06 PM
AF server is overloaded - Mattythesickclown broke the interwebz! Shocking

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
09-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Regardless of his trolling.. it didn't even make sense, sure there's a christian section on Vizzed. Non of the top page had a topic about Christian games or modern christian games you should only allow your kids to play or something like that. Just people discussing things.

It's not like Christian games are a new things anyway; there was Jesus games on the NES. I'm sure there was Christian based arcade games too, we have "brainwashing" messages like, Losers do Drugs put into our arcade cabinets.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
09-12-2014, 10:43 PM
(09-12-2014 07:15 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Regardless of his trolling.. it didn't even make sense, sure there's a christian section on Vizzed. Non of the top page had a topic about Christian games or modern christian games you should only allow your kids to play or something like that. Just people discussing things.

It's not like Christian games are a new things anyway; there was Jesus games on the NES. I'm sure there was Christian based arcade games too, we have "brainwashing" messages like, Losers do Drugs put into our arcade cabinets.

They actually made one for the SNES, where they basically used id's Wolfenstein engine and just swapped at all of the art assets so that you were Moses and were shooting the animals to get them onto the arc.

Super 3D Noah's Ark (also referred to as Super Noah's Ark 3D) is an unlicensed Christian-themed video game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System and DOS. It was released by the biblical video game producer Wisdom Tree in 1994, and was the only commercial U.S. released SNES game that was not officially sanctioned by Nintendo. In order to bypass the Super Nintendo's lockout chip, Wisdom Tree devised a pass-through system similar to the Game Genie, whereby the player had to insert an officially licensed SNES game into a cartridge slot in the top of Super 3D Noah's Ark. Despite its name, it is unrelated to Konami's official Noah's Ark game for the Nintendo Entertainment System. In January 2014 the game was re-released on the SNES, initially available only by private email orders, but later through Piko Interactive's website. The game was also updated in a 20th Anniversary Edition and released at itch.io on May 26, 2014 for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_3D_Noah%27s_Ark

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
10-12-2014, 03:48 AM
(09-12-2014 10:43 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-12-2014 07:15 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Regardless of his trolling.. it didn't even make sense, sure there's a christian section on Vizzed. Non of the top page had a topic about Christian games or modern christian games you should only allow your kids to play or something like that. Just people discussing things.

They actually made one for the SNES, where they basically used id's Wolfenstein engine and just swapped at all of the art assets so that you were Moses and were shooting the animals to get them onto the arc.

Super 3D Noah's Ark (also referred to as Super Noah's Ark 3D) is an unlicensed Christian-themed video game for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System and DOS. It was released by the biblical video game producer Wisdom Tree in 1994, and was the only commercial U.S. released SNES game that was not officially sanctioned by Nintendo. In order to bypass the Super Nintendo's lockout chip, Wisdom Tree devised a pass-through system similar to the Game Genie, whereby the player had to insert an officially licensed SNES game into a cartridge slot in the top of Super 3D Noah's Ark. Despite its name, it is unrelated to Konami's official Noah's Ark game for the Nintendo Entertainment System. In January 2014 the game was re-released on the SNES, initially available only by private email orders, but later through Piko Interactive's website. The game was also updated in a 20th Anniversary Edition and released at itch.io on May 26, 2014 for Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_3D_Noah%27s_Ark

I've actually seen videos on that about how ID software literally openly gave the ones making that noah game the right to use Wolfenstein 3D's code which they entirely took and just replaced enemies with animals... probably because they knew it was a joke that would fail and at least likely promote what the new 3D games were able to do for anyone who saw it.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
10-12-2014, 03:52 AM
(09-12-2014 07:15 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  we have "brainwashing" messages like, Losers do Drugs put into our arcade cabinets.

As if being a loser wasn't bad enough, people then tell you to do drugs.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
10-12-2014, 07:09 AM
(09-12-2014 05:59 PM)LostLocke Wrote:  I think it's just Matt again.
He just spammed AF again earlier today.

I thought he was gone forever.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube