think about it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2012, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2012 09:04 PM by depat.)
RE: think about it
Dear Sinner's Prayer
You are in alot of trouble here; sounds like an exitential freefall, where less than nothing matters. It sounds af if you are having a crises of something. You sound dangerous to yourself and to others. Please put on the brakes and stop yourself. Get on a hotline, see a doctor, read the Nicomachean Ethics. If you are manipulating us, you still need help. Wishing you all the best.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2012, 09:25 PM
I just finished reading Ambassador for Christ's post.
Isn't it something that so many of the, "freed from the shackles of God's bondage," people on the site have a good working knowledge of the Christian worldview, but the fervently religious on the site have verry little working knowledge of us. Uh, it must be because we are a diverse group of people each with a different view on who they are, vocabulary and thoughts on what is most important--Yeah!
[+] 2 users Like depat's post
21-09-2012, 08:37 PM
(18-09-2012 09:25 PM)depat Wrote:  I just finished reading Ambassador for Christ's post.
Isn't it something that so many of the, "freed from the shackles of God's bondage," people on the site have a good working knowledge of the Christian worldview, but the fervently religious on the site have verry little working knowledge of us. Uh, it must be because we are a diverse group of people each with a different view on who they are, vocabulary and thoughts on what is most important--Yeah!

one thing is that you know a lot about God is because is real in your heart and atheist is not its a science thing that gives you closer to do what you wish without guilt ...
21-09-2012, 08:42 PM
(18-09-2012 08:54 PM)depat Wrote:  Dear Sinner's Prayer
You are in alot of trouble here; sounds like an exitential freefall, where less than nothing matters. It sounds af if you are having a crises of something. You sound dangerous to yourself and to others. Please put on the brakes and stop yourself. Get on a hotline, see a doctor, read the Nicomachean Ethics. If you are manipulating us, you still need help. Wishing you all the best.

yess u are once againe right about the dangers of free fall but the troubel is that you feel we can do anything without that feeling in your heart,,,lol its GOD,,,
21-09-2012, 09:05 PM
Looks like I'm a prophet!

House o'Cantor, help! What do I do next?

I'm curious SinnerP, why are you not allowed to play on the netz during the week?

I understand they would have rules about sharp objects but what's wrong with allowing you to sharpen your knowledge?

Do they relax the medication where they keep you or are you only allowed out at weekends?

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
21-09-2012, 11:12 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2012 11:00 AM by caffeinesoul.)
(21-09-2012 09:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm curious SinnerP, why are you not allowed to play on the netz during the week?

I understand they would have rules about sharp objects but what's wrong with allowing you to sharpen your knowledge?

Do they relax the medication where they keep you or are you only allowed out at weekends?

My hypothesis:

• Sinner's Prayer is 12.
• Sinner's Prayer has strict evangelical parent(s).
• Sinner's Prayer is home-schooled by his/her parent(s).
• Sinner's Prayer is only allowed on the computer during the weekends, so he/she can devote his/her week-days to learning stupid apologetic arguments from his parent(s).
• Sinner's Prayer is only allowed to go online during the weekends if it's to preach to atheists, as a test for what he/she has learned the 5 days prior to the weekend.

My alternate hypothesis:

• Sinner's Prayer is a troll.
[+] 7 users Like caffeinesoul's post
21-09-2012, 11:30 PM
(21-09-2012 11:12 PM)caffeinesoul Wrote:  
(21-09-2012 09:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I'm curious SinnerP, why are you not allowed to play on the netz during the week?

My hypothesis:

• SinnersPrayer is 12.
• SinnersPrayer has strict evangelical parent(s).
• SinnersPrayer is home-schooled by his/her parent(s).
• SinnersPrayer is only allowed on the computer during the weekends, so he/she can devote his/her week-days to learning stupid apologetic arguments from his parent(s).
• SinnersPrayer's is only allowed to go online during the weekends if it's to preach to atheists, as a test for what he/she has learned the 5 days prior to the weekend.

My alternate hypothesis:

• SinnersPrayer is a troll.

I have come to the same conclusion. Although I hadn't thought of the permission-granted-to-test-atheists part of your hypothesis.

So in true scientific method, to turn your hypothesis into a full-blown theory, we need to create a test / make observations (with falsifiability).

Any suggestions?

We have observed that the Week-end Conjecture (ref: DLJ, Caffy et al.) now seems to be supported by trend analysis.

Do you think we can get the subject onto Skype to verify your 12yo Conjecture (ref: Caffy et al.)?

Consider
Idea
No
Consider

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
22-09-2012, 02:29 AM
(21-09-2012 09:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Looks like I'm a prophet!

I'm curious SinnerP, why are you not allowed to play on the netz during the week?

HMMM OK THE TRUTH IS ILL TELL YOU ABOUT ME IM NONE OF WHAT YOU CALL AVERAGE AT ALL IM A MMA CAGE FIGHTER AN EXPERT IN THE MARTIAL ARTS SO ON THE FIGHTING LEVEL IM VERY GOOD ....IT IS MY MINISTRY INSIDE THE OCTAGON ...THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONSES I DONT PLAY LIKE YOU GUYS DURING THE WEEK AND ON SOME GIVEN WEEKENDS ...NOW ON THE REAL ISSUE OF GOD AND WHO HE IS THATS SOMETHING YOU INTRISICLY KNOW DEEP INSIDE BUT YOU REFUSE TO ALLOW YOUR MIND TO WRAP AROUND THAT..ITS EASY TO UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE TRUTH ..YOU SAY YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A HIGHER POWER ...UHH THATS GOD HEAD THATS THE CREATOR NOT EVELOUTION NOR YOU MAKE YOURSELF..THIS IS WHY YOU DONT UNDERSTAND YOURSELF AS WELL AS TRUTH ...IT DOSENT TAKE ALL THAT HEAVY THINKING TO KNOW WE HAVE A SOUL THAT MAKES US DIFFERENT IN MANY WAYS THIS IS WHY WE ARE GIVEN DOMINION OVER ANIMAL,AND THEY ARE WAY MORE POWERFUL THAN US ..ITS JUST THAT GOD GAVE US THIS ORDER.... YOU KNOW THE TRUTH YOUR JUST TRYING TO BE DIFFERENT AND GO WITH OUT THE FACT YOU NEED GOD TO BLESS YOU TO SEE THE NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING ..THE TRUTH IS (YOU ARE NOT YOUR OWN) BLESS YOU ...HOPE YOU SEE ONE OF MY FIGHTS ONE DAY ...
22-09-2012, 02:35 AM
We know it doesn't take heavy thinking to know we have a soul; It takes rudimentary thinking.

The issue is when we use heavy thinking, critical thinking, we find there is nothing in the human body that demonstrates any idea of a soul. Also that they is no reason to believe unproven/supernatrual aspects of books that were written by bronze age societies and re-copied or altered very poorly for thousands of years.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
22-09-2012, 02:44 AM
(22-09-2012 02:29 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(21-09-2012 09:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Looks like I'm a prophet!

HMMM OK THE TRUTH IS ILL TELL YOU ABOUT ME IM NONE OF WHAT YOU CALL AVERAGE AT ALL IM A MMA CAGE FIGHTER AN EXPERT IN THE MARTIAL ARTS SO ON THE FIGHTING LEVEL IM VERY GOOD ....IT IS MY MINISTRY INSIDE THE OCTAGON ...THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONSES I DONT PLAY LIKE YOU GUYS DURING THE WEEK AND ON SOME GIVEN WEEKENDS ...NOW ON THE REAL ISSUE OF GOD AND WHO HE IS THATS SOMETHING YOU INTRISICLY KNOW DEEP INSIDE BUT YOU REFUSE TO ALLOW YOUR MIND TO WRAP AROUND THAT..ITS EASY TO UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE TRUTH ..YOU SAY YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A HIGHER POWER ...UHH THATS GOD HEAD THATS THE CREATOR NOT EVELOUTION NOR YOU MAKE YOURSELF..THIS IS WHY YOU DONT UNDERSTAND YOURSELF AS WELL AS TRUTH ...IT DOSENT TAKE ALL THAT HEAVY THINKING TO KNOW WE HAVE A SOUL THAT MAKES US DIFFERENT IN MANY WAYS THIS IS WHY WE ARE GIVEN DOMINION OVER ANIMAL,AND THEY ARE WAY MORE POWERFUL THAN US ..ITS JUST THAT GOD GAVE US THIS ORDER.... YOU KNOW THE TRUTH YOUR JUST TRYING TO BE DIFFERENT AND GO WITH OUT THE FACT YOU NEED GOD TO BLESS YOU TO SEE THE NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING ..THE TRUTH IS (YOU ARE NOT YOUR OWN) BLESS YOU ...HOPE YOU SEE ONE OF MY FIGHTS ONE DAY ...

AHA!

WE HAVE THE ANSWER TO OUR LITTLE PUZZLE...

... too many blows to the head.

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post