think about it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-09-2012, 02:45 AM
RE: think about it
Is this guy trying to caps lock us all to death?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2012, 02:49 AM
(22-09-2012 02:29 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(21-09-2012 09:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Looks like I'm a prophet!

House o'Cantor, help! What do I do next?

I'm curious SinnerP, why are you not allowed to play on the netz during the week?

I understand they would have rules about sharp objects but what's wrong with allowing you to sharpen your knowledge?

Do they relax the medication where they keep you or are you only allowed out at weekends?

HMMM OK THE TRUTH IS ILL TELL YOU ABOUT ME IM NONE OF WHAT YOU CALL AVERAGE AT ALL IM A MMA CAGE FIGHTER AN EXPERT IN THE MARTIAL ARTS SO ON THE FIGHTING LEVEL IM VERY GOOD ....IT IS MY MINISTRY INSIDE THE OCTAGON ...THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONSES I DONT PLAY LIKE YOU GUYS DURING THE WEEK AND ON SOME GIVEN WEEKENDS ...NOW ON THE REAL ISSUE OF GOD AND WHO HE IS THATS SOMETHING YOU INTRISICLY KNOW DEEP INSIDE BUT YOU REFUSE TO ALLOW YOUR MIND TO WRAP AROUND THAT..ITS EASY TO UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE TRUTH ..YOU SAY YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A HIGHER POWER ...UHH THATS GOD HEAD THATS THE CREATOR NOT EVELOUTION NOR YOU MAKE YOURSELF..THIS IS WHY YOU DONT UNDERSTAND YOURSELF AS WELL AS TRUTH ...IT DOSENT TAKE ALL THAT HEAVY THINKING TO KNOW WE HAVE A SOUL THAT MAKES US DIFFERENT IN MANY WAYS THIS IS WHY WE ARE GIVEN DOMINION OVER ANIMAL,AND THEY ARE WAY MORE POWERFUL THAN US ..ITS JUST THAT GOD GAVE US THIS ORDER.... YOU KNOW THE TRUTH YOUR JUST TRYING TO BE DIFFERENT AND GO WITH OUT THE FACT YOU NEED GOD TO BLESS YOU TO SEE THE NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING ..THE TRUTH IS (YOU ARE NOT YOUR OWN) BLESS YOU ...HOPE YOU SEE ONE OF MY FIGHTS ONE DAY ...

[Image: caps_on.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
22-09-2012, 02:49 AM
(22-09-2012 02:45 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Is this guy trying to caps lock us all to death?

WHATEVER GIVES YOU THAT IMPRESSION?

22-09-2012, 02:50 AM
(22-09-2012 02:49 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(22-09-2012 02:45 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Is this guy trying to caps lock us all to death?

WHATEVER GIVES YOU THAT IMPRESSION?

I just want to let you know that ALL YOU WILL SEE IN THE REST OF THIS POST IS MY CAPS

PS: I'm a bear fighter (since we're on the internet) and I preach the word of bob, the flying spaghetti monster. After a good bear wrestle, I like to put a saddle on one, go riding out in public on the bear and preach the word of bob. Good way to spread the word. Hopefully this will make me seem more credible and add to my popularity and appeal, since my rational arguments thus far haven't got through to you heathens.

PSS: Spellchecker is for SISSIES!
[+] 4 users Like Logisch's post
22-09-2012, 02:52 AM
Hehehe Smile Every time I see Tee Tee Beaver I have a little chuckle Smile
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-09-2012, 02:58 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2012 03:02 AM by Free Thought.)
(just found this, and I just have to address it)
(22-09-2012 02:44 AM)DLJ Wrote:  AHA!

WE HAVE THE ANSWER TO OUR LITTLE PUZZLE...

... too many blows to the head.

No DLJ, he can still use a computer, so, not enough blows to the head.
Dodgy

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
22-09-2012, 03:20 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2012 04:51 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(21-09-2012 08:42 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  yess u are once againe right about the dangers of free fall but the troubel is that you feel we can do anything without that feeling in your heart,,,lol its GOD,,,

Sinner, please don't obfuscate the primary prenuptials with raspberries. Often, the pertinent cat presents fabled necessities in the parking chamfer. Realize your net precedent. Triangulate! Save the best for the alligators. Ever the Bastille notches the orchestra but Wendy is not green and horses will capitulate. Filter out the log from the turnstile and cry prevalently.

So there brown stare. Feed your inner walnut and resolve. Subject your lemon to the ingenious door in the presence of snow and animals. Aisle 7 is for the monetary cheese whiz. Faced with the kitchen, you may wish to prolong the sailboat in the cliff. Otherwise, rabbits may descend on your left nostril. Think about how you can stripe the sea.

Regale the storm to those who (6) would thump the parrot with the armband. Corner the market on vestiges of the apparent closure but seek not the evidential circumstance. Therein you can find indignant mountains of pigs and apples. Descend eloquently as you debate the ceiling of your warning fulcrum. Vacate the corncob profusely and and don’t dote on the pancreas.

Next up, control your wood. Never use your racquet with a backhand shot, if the dog is serving from the net. Have at the cat with your watch on the fore. Aft! Smarties (12)! Rome wasn’t kvetched in an autumn nightie. (42) See yourself for the turntable on the escalator. Really peruse the garage spider definitely again again with brown. Now we have an apparent congestion, so be it here. Just a moment is not a pod of beef for the ink well nor can it be (4) said that Karen was there in the millpond.

Garbage out just like the candle in the kitty so. Go, go, go until the vacuum meets the upward vacation. Sell the yellow. Then trim the bus before the ten cheese please Louise. Segregate from the koan and stew the ship vigorously.

And remember, never pass up an opportunity to watch an elephant paint Mozart, especially if the cute lesbians with spikey hair come out when your Wii score gets to be 700 or above.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
22-09-2012, 03:44 AM
Bowing
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-09-2012, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2012 11:09 AM by Bucky Ball.)
The question is : would it be better if Muffers didn't use fried onions in his stir-fry, instead of raw onions, for his family re-onion reunion.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

22-09-2012, 11:40 AM
(22-09-2012 09:59 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The question is : would it be better if Muffers didn't use fried onions in his stir-fry, instead of raw onions, for his family re-onion reunion.

He should pray for guidance.

I'm confused!

Are you saying he should NOT use fried onions instead of NOT using raw onions?