think about it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2012, 06:32 AM
RE: think about it
(23-09-2012 04:41 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  ok did you know you have a really sweet thing about you that makes you sooo special that makes you what many would say (your awesome) have you ever been loved like a fat kid loves cake.... with the ice cream..

Maybe, it's just sleep deprivation or something, but I looked at this and my eyes began to hurt, as did the rest of my head, so I cannot make sense of 'er!.. 'im!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2012, 07:04 AM
(23-09-2012 06:32 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 04:41 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  ok did you know you have a really sweet thing about you that makes you sooo special that makes you what many would say (your awesome) have you ever been loved like a fat kid loves cake.... with the ice cream..

Maybe, it's just sleep deprivation or something, but I looked at this and my eyes began to hurt, as did the rest of my head, so I cannot make sense of 'er!.. 'im!

I thought it was rather sweet... kinda thing you could write in a Valentine's card.

Not that I celebrate that day... cos I am anti-catholic

... and cheap!

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
23-09-2012, 08:11 AM
(23-09-2012 07:04 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I thought it was rather sweet... kinda thing you could write in a Valentine's card.

... and cheap!

That stuff gets written on Valentine's day cards?!

You mean to tell me you don't get money, just shitty cards?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
23-09-2012, 08:35 AM
(23-09-2012 08:11 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 07:04 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I thought it was rather sweet... kinda thing you could write in a Valentine's card.

... and cheap!

That stuff gets written on Valentine's day cards?!

You mean to tell me you don't get money, just shitty cards?

Isn't that the point... "shitty" expressions of love?

23-09-2012, 08:39 AM
(23-09-2012 08:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Isn't that the point... "shitty" expressions of love?

I always get birthday cards and money! I haven't been getting the right experience! Weeping

23-09-2012, 09:35 AM
(23-09-2012 08:39 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 08:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Isn't that the point... "shitty" expressions of love?

I always get birthday cards and money! I haven't been getting the right experience! Weeping

What experience are you after?

Come to Singapore, I'll set it up for you.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
23-09-2012, 10:28 AM
think about it
TL;DR
Is there actually anything productive happening in this thread or is it just a small crowd waiting for the race cars to drive past the bend in the road for a couple of seconds before waiting for the next sighting?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
23-09-2012, 10:41 AM
(23-09-2012 09:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 08:39 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I always get birthday cards and money! I haven't been getting the right experience! Weeping

What experience are you after?

Come to Singapore, I'll set it up for you.

the coolest thing about love is that a card cant express it,its far more than a lovers promise ,beyond the taste of your favorite cake more deeper than the most intament passion far more than a good deed,its never ending before your begining not pretending not conforming its transforming something on the inside thats working on the out side un failing one you have faith in the kind of love that understands in the world of confussion its what we cant live without that we a must have that kind of love that will love forever stronger than a brother more powerful than your mother deeper than a lover one that forgivers..( THE ONE CALLD JESUS)
23-09-2012, 10:56 AM
Ooh! A poem!

(23-09-2012 10:41 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  stronger than a brother
more powerful than your mother
deeper than a lover

That's kinda nice, actually. Smile

Religious disputes are like arguments in a madhouse over which inmate really is Napoleon.
23-09-2012, 10:59 AM
(23-09-2012 10:41 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  the coolest thing about love is that a card cant express it,its far more than a lovers promise ,beyond the taste of your favorite cake more deeper than the most intament passion far more than a good deed,its never ending before your begining not pretending not conforming its transforming something on the inside thats working on the out side un failing one you have faith in the kind of love that understands in the world of confussion its what we cant live without that we a must have that kind of love that will love forever stronger than a brother more powerful than your mother deeper than a lover one that forgivers..( THE ONE CALLD JESUS)

Actually, love is just a chemical reaction.
[+] 2 users Like caffeinesoul's post