think about it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: think about it
(23-09-2012 10:59 AM)caffeinesoul Wrote:  Actually, love is just a chemical reaction.

... It's the complexities of the reaction that I'm keen on Tongue

Sinner's Prayer seems happy to love only Jesus. Poor brat.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2012, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2012 01:02 PM by fstratzero.)
(23-09-2012 10:41 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 09:35 AM)DLJ Wrote:  What experience are you after?

Come to Singapore, I'll set it up for you.

the coolest thing about love is that a card cant express it,its far more than a lovers promise ,beyond the taste of your favorite cake more deeper than the most intament passion far more than a good deed,its never ending before your begining not pretending not conforming its transforming something on the inside thats working on the out side un failing one you have faith in the kind of love that understands in the world of confussion its what we cant live without that we a must have that kind of love that will love forever stronger than a brother more powerful than your mother deeper than a lover one that forgivers..( THE ONE CALLD JESUS)

Yeah many drug users describe the same feeling. You might be addicted to religion.

Crazy addicts!

You need religion anonymous.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
23-09-2012, 03:12 PM
I think you lot all got trolled.

But if you didn't, JUST FUCKING IGNORE THE THREAD AND DON'T REPLY IT JUST FEEDS HIM TO GO SPREAD MORE OF HIS SHITE IN OTHER PLACES AND OTHER FPRUMS!!!

God.
24-09-2012, 08:15 PM
(23-09-2012 12:58 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 10:41 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  the coolest thing about love is that a card cant express it,its far more than a lovers promise ,beyond the taste of your favorite cake more deeper than the most intament passion far more than a good deed,its never ending before your begining not pretending not conforming its transforming something on the inside thats working on the out side un failing one you have faith in the kind of love that understands in the world of confussion its what we cant live without that we a must have that kind of love that will love forever stronger than a brother more powerful than your mother deeper than a lover one that forgivers..( THE ONE CALLD JESUS)

Yeah many drug users describe the same feeling. You might be addicted to religion.

Crazy addicts!

lol no no,no dont get it twisted its no religion,know the difference that religion is a practice that you religously repeat over & over..no you have way to much to understand you first got to know what words mean its not carnal its much deeper my friend see you must have drugs to help you think what real love is ..to give this drug you use to your mother or your kids would be a sad thing or maybe to kill your grand parents with it how bad will that love make you feel ..or the love that will send you to your earthly hell called jail,prison,or shot down by dealers or police ...hmm it seems that the unfailing love of God dose not lead to torment and sadness..how is it one can find true love in crack as your wife prostitutes her body for more of what she loves to catch aids or a man to corupt his body in sickness in rehab and cant hold a job to loose his health to the love of drugs..hmm sounds like sin has a place , sounds like there is everlasting life... think about it
24-09-2012, 08:24 PM
(24-09-2012 08:15 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 12:58 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Yeah many drug users describe the same feeling. You might be addicted to religion.

Crazy addicts!

lol no no,no dont get it twisted its no religion,know the difference that religion is a practice that you religously repeat over & over..no you have way to much to understand you first got to know what words mean its not carnal its much deeper my friend see you must have drugs to help you think what real love is ..to give this drug you use to your mother or your kids would be a sad thing or maybe to kill your grand parents with it how bad will that love make you feel ..or the love that will send you to your earthly hell called jail,prison,or shot down by dealers or police ...hmm it seems that the unfailing love of God dose not lead to torment and sadness..how is it one can find true love in crack as your wife prostitutes her body for more of what she loves to catch aids or a man to corupt his body in sickness in rehab and cant hold a job to loose his health to the love of drugs..hmm sounds like sin has a place , sounds like there is everlasting life... think about it
Before you post again, retake fifth grade. Please, for your Savior's sake, learn some fucking grammar. Every-time you post I want to bitch slap you with a dictionary, and maybe some sentence structure books as well.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 8 users Like Atothetheist's post
24-09-2012, 08:27 PM
(23-09-2012 03:12 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I think you lot all got trolled.

But if you didn't, JUST FUCKING IGNORE THE THREAD AND DON'T REPLY IT JUST FEEDS HIM TO GO SPREAD MORE OF HIS SHITE IN OTHER PLACES AND OTHER FPRUMS!!!

God.

an atheist said to me that there is a higher power and there is none such as a GOD... well YOUR RIGHT THERE IS NONE SUCH LIKE GOD and who you think is the higher power ??? ah GOD i thought you guys were smart ,,you BIG DUMMY Big GrinSmartass
24-09-2012, 08:36 PM
(24-09-2012 08:24 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(24-09-2012 08:15 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  lol no no,no dont get it twisted its no religion,know the difference that religion is a practice that you religously repeat over & over..no you have way to much to understand you first got to know what words mean its not carnal its much deeper my friend see you must have drugs to help you think what real love is ..to give this drug you use to your mother or your kids would be a sad thing or maybe to kill your grand parents with it how bad will that love make you feel ..or the love that will send you to your earthly hell called jail,prison,or shot down by dealers or police ...hmm it seems that the unfailing love of God dose not lead to torment and sadness..how is it one can find true love in crack as your wife prostitutes her body for more of what she loves to catch aids or a man to corupt his body in sickness in rehab and cant hold a job to loose his health to the love of drugs..hmm sounds like sin has a place , sounds like there is everlasting life... think about it
Before you post again, retake fifth grade. Please, for your Savior's sake, learn some fucking grammar. Every-time you post I want to bitch slap you with a dictionary, and maybe some sentence structure books as well.
OH you can poke fun at my grammer thats ok but its the truth you cant touch..none of us are perfect but the truth will set you free..not lies i wounder why is that maybe the devil is a lier and the truth is the light.....hmmmm now you think about that
24-09-2012, 08:41 PM
(24-09-2012 08:36 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(24-09-2012 08:24 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Before you post again, retake fifth grade. Please, for your Savior's sake, learn some fucking grammar. Every-time you post I want to bitch slap you with a dictionary, and maybe some sentence structure books as well.
OH you can poke fun at my grammer thats ok but its the truth you cant touch..none of us are perfect but the truth will set you free..not lies i wounder why is that maybe the devil is a lier and the truth is the light.....hmmmm now you think about that

If you want to communicate your ideas, you need to use language effectively.
You don't.

Work on it or just shut up.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-09-2012, 08:43 PM
(23-09-2012 12:45 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 10:59 AM)caffeinesoul Wrote:  Actually, love is just a chemical reaction.

... It's the complexities of the reaction that I'm keen on Tongue

Sinner's Prayer seems happy to love only Jesus. Poor brat.

hmm some kind of potion in a bottle huh yeah i think i saw that on the SMURFS..it never work and that was a cartoon..
24-09-2012, 10:02 PM

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel