think about it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-09-2012, 10:13 PM
RE: think about it
(24-09-2012 08:43 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 12:45 PM)morondog Wrote:  ... It's the complexities of the reaction that I'm keen on Tongue

Sinner's Prayer seems happy to love only Jesus. Poor brat.

hmm some kind of potion in a bottle huh yeah i think i saw that on the SMURFS..it never work and that was a cartoon..

No. Have you ever taken a Chemistry class, one that includes organic chemistry ?
If not, you are not up to the question. Emotions are mediated by brain chemistry. It has nothing to do with "potions in bottles". Apparently you don't have the background to discuss your own topic.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2012, 02:10 AM
(24-09-2012 10:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-09-2012 08:43 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  hmm some kind of potion in a bottle huh yeah i think i saw that on the SMURFS..it never work and that was a cartoon..

No. Have you ever taken a Chemistry class, one that includes organic chemistry ?
If not, you are not up to the question. Emotions are mediated by brain chemistry. It has nothing to do with "potions in bottles". Apparently you don't have the background to discuss your own topic.

lol well and who created this knowlage ..let me guess you,man kind had it all figuerd out ..this is why you cant buy love sweety..your emotions is a reaction of what coms from your own feelings this is why we have what we call ohfeelyo love and not ogope love ..see ohfeelyo love is what we respond to only on how we feel and treated,ogope is the kind with out condition its a true kind of love that is beyond our understanding.see our love has been sooo off we love for many reasons it could be the same sex lustful,a car ,dog, we have loved our cell phone over our kids, we love money and not the person we love ourselvs to become selfish if someone cross us the wrong way we hate them our love has a high devorcie rate we dont know how to fogive we have sex with animals ,kids,men with men woman with womanand only what feels right we call this love .only because that chemical balance is trigerd we think its right based only on what we feel.so have a flower and a box of chocolate dose this mean dose this mean because it looks good and taste good mean his wife at home is ok with this? because he sex you up mean that he will love your kids or take care of the ones he gave you .... how is that chemical balance do now dose it make it right be cause you like it ..hmmmm think about that...
25-09-2012, 02:30 AM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2012 11:36 AM by Free Thought.)
Okay, when I was a year Seven in primary school I had to do a review of a short story written by a year Two, they had better grammar and spelling than what Sinner's Prayer just put up, which I can only call affronts to English, (and from what I could decipher) logical reasoning, human capacity for emotion, psychology, neurochemistry, social conditioning, and the emotion we call "Love".
And I cannot stress English enough, are we sure that it is his first language? What is his primary if not English?
It's just mind boggling.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to beat my head on a wall to try to erase this from my mind.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
25-09-2012, 02:51 AM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2012 02:58 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(25-09-2012 02:10 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  lol well and who created this knowlage, (knowledge ??) ..let me guess you,man kind, (mankind), had it all figuerd (figured ??) out ..this is why you cant buy love sweety..your emotions is (are) a reaction of to what coms (comes ??) from your own feelings this is why we have what we call ohfeelyo ??? love and not ogope "agape" love ..see ohfeelyo love is what we respond to only on how we feel and treated,ogope (agape ??) is the kind with out condition its a true kind of love that is beyond our understanding. see (See) our love has been sooo off we love for many reasons it could be the same sex lustful, a car ,dog, we have loved our cell phone over our kids, we love money and not the person we love ourselvs (ourselves ??) to become selfish if someone cross (crosses ??) us the wrong way we hate them our love has a high devorcie (divorce ??) rate we dont (don't) know how to fogive (forgive) we have sex with animals, (!!! REALLY Smile ) kids, men with men woman with woman and only what feels right we call this love .only because that chemical balance is trigerd (triggered ??) we think its right based only on what we feel. so have a flower and a box of chocolate dose this mean dose this mean because it looks good and taste good mean his wife at home is ok with this? because he sex you up mean that he will love your kids or take care of the ones he gave you .... how is that chemical balance do now dose does it make it right be cause you like it ..hmmmm think about that...
Please expand for correction. I'm still wondering what an "ohfeelyo" looks like. Is it like a cupcake with cream filling ?
What you do the the English language IS a sin, and needs more than a prayer. Tongue
I will think about it. Especially the "sex me up" part. I love when you talk dirty to me. Please tell me more about when you have sex with animals. It turns me on.
I think things have made themselves rather clear here. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
25-09-2012, 05:06 AM
(25-09-2012 02:10 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  lol well and who created this knowlage ..let me guess you,man kind had it all figuerd out ..this is why you cant buy love sweety..your emotions is a reaction of what coms from your own feelings this is why we have what we call ohfeelyo love and not ogope love ..see ohfeelyo love is what we respond to only on how we feel and treated,ogope is the kind with out condition its a true kind of love that is beyond our understanding.see our love has been sooo off we love for many reasons it could be the same sex lustful,a car ,dog, we have loved our cell phone over our kids, we love money and not the person we love ourselvs to become selfish if someone cross us the wrong way we hate them our love has a high devorcie rate we dont know how to fogive we have sex with animals ,kids,men with men woman with womanand only what feels right we call this love .only because that chemical balance is trigerd we think its right based only on what we feel.so have a flower and a box of chocolate dose this mean dose this mean because it looks good and taste good mean his wife at home is ok with this? because he sex you up mean that he will love your kids or take care of the ones he gave you .... how is that chemical balance do now dose it make it right be cause you like it ..hmmmm think about that...

Have you ever considered getting one of these:

[+] 3 users Like caffeinesoul's post
25-09-2012, 11:25 AM
(25-09-2012 02:10 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(24-09-2012 10:13 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No. Have you ever taken a Chemistry class, one that includes organic chemistry ?

lol well and who created this knowlage ..let me guess you,man kind had it all figuerd out ..this is why you cant buy love sweety..your emotions is a reaction of what coms from your own feelings this is why we have what we call ohfeelyo love and not ogope love ..see ohfeelyo love is what we respond to only on how we feel and treated,ogope is the kind with out condition its a true kind of love that is beyond our understanding.see our love has been sooo off we love for many reasons it could be the same sex lustful,a car ,dog, we have loved our cell phone over our kids, we love money and not the person we love ourselvs to become selfish if someone cross us the wrong way we hate them our love has a high devorcie rate we dont know how to fogive we have sex with animals ,kids,men with men woman with womanand only what feels right we call this love .only because that chemical balance is trigerd we think its right based only on what we feel.so have a flower and a box of chocolate dose this mean dose this mean because it looks good and taste good mean his wife at home is ok with this? because he sex you up mean that he will love your kids or take care of the ones he gave you .... how is that chemical balance do now dose it make it right be cause you like it ..hmmmm think about that...
That little dot underneath the right angle bracket key is called a period. You might want to get familiar with its use. Just saying...

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
25-09-2012, 11:31 AM
think about it
(25-09-2012 02:10 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  ..see ohfeelyo love is what we respond to only on how we feel and treated,ogope is the kind with out condition its a true kind of love that is beyond our understanding.

If this "true kind of love" is "beyond our understanding" then why would you have us believe you understand it so well? It doesn't seem to me that you understand love very well at all.

Also, your English skills are getting in the way of your message. I highly recommend more education on this subject.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
25-09-2012, 11:34 AM
(24-09-2012 08:24 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(24-09-2012 08:15 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  lol no no,no dont get it twisted its no religion,know the difference that religion is a practice that you religously repeat over & over..no you have way to much to understand you first got to know what words mean its not carnal its much deeper my friend see you must have drugs to help you think what real love is ..to give this drug you use to your mother or your kids would be a sad thing or maybe to kill your grand parents with it how bad will that love make you feel ..or the love that will send you to your earthly hell called jail,prison,or shot down by dealers or police ...hmm it seems that the unfailing love of God dose not lead to torment and sadness..how is it one can find true love in crack as your wife prostitutes her body for more of what she loves to catch aids or a man to corupt his body in sickness in rehab and cant hold a job to loose his health to the love of drugs..hmm sounds like sin has a place , sounds like there is everlasting life... think about it
Before you post again, retake fifth grade. Please, for your Savior's sake, learn some fucking grammar. Every-time you post I want to bitch slap you with a dictionary, and maybe some sentence structure books as well.

Just awesome! Simply, fucking awesome. I would have gladly traded one, or both, of my daughters for you. You - A2. Love this kid!

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
25-09-2012, 12:08 PM (This post was last modified: 25-09-2012 12:14 PM by fstratzero.)
(24-09-2012 08:15 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(23-09-2012 12:58 PM)fstratzero Wrote:  Yeah many drug users describe the same feeling. You might be addicted to religion.

Crazy addicts!

You need religion anonymous.
lol no no,no dont get it twisted its no religion,know the difference that religion is a practice that you religously repeat over & over..no you have way to much to understand you first got to know what words mean its not carnal its much deeper my friend see you must have drugs to help you think what real love is ..to give this drug you use to your mother or your kids would be a sad thing or maybe to kill your grand parents with it how bad will that love make you feel ..or the love that will send you to your earthly hell called jail,prison,or shot down by dealers or police ...hmm it seems that the unfailing love of God dose not lead to torment and sadness..how is it one can find true love in crack as your wife prostitutes her body for more of what she loves to catch aids or a man to corupt his body in sickness in rehab and cant hold a job to loose his health to the love of drugs..hmm sounds like sin has a place , sounds like there is everlasting life... think about it

Perhaps I know what the words mean.

religion
- noun

1. belief in and worship of a God or other
superhuman agency
2. particular system of these beliefs

practice
[-tis]
- noun

1. habitual or customary way of doing something
2. the action of doing something
3. repeated performance to acquire skill
4. the exercise of a profession

You do not need to repeat something over and over again for it to be a religion. You can have religion with out practicing it.

You need to copy this out of the dictionary 100 times before you confuse the two words again.

Also all the things you describe with drugs happen frequently in religion.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 1 user Likes fstratzero's post
25-09-2012, 02:45 PM
(25-09-2012 02:51 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-09-2012 02:10 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  lol well and who created this knowlage, (knowledge ??) ..let me guess you,man kind, (mankind), had it all figuerd (figured ??) out ..this is why you cant buy love sweety..your emotions is (are) a reaction of to what coms (comes ??) from your own feelings this is why we have what we call ohfeelyo ??? love and not ogope "agape" love ..see ohfeelyo love is what we respond to only on how we feel and treated,ogope (agape ??) is the kind with out condition its a true kind of love that is beyond our understanding. see (See) our love has been sooo off we love for many reasons it could be the same sex lustful, a car ,dog, we have loved our cell phone over our kids, we love money and not the person we love ourselvs (ourselves ??) to become selfish if someone cross (crosses ??) us the wrong way we hate them our love has a high devorcie (divorce ??) rate we dont (don't) know how to fogive (forgive) we have sex with animals, (!!! REALLY Smile ) kids, men with men woman with woman and only what feels right we call this love .only because that chemical balance is trigerd (triggered ??) we think its right based only on what we feel. so have a flower and a box of chocolate dose this mean dose this mean because it looks good and taste good mean his wife at home is ok with this? because he sex you up mean that he will love your kids or take care of the ones he gave you .... how is that chemical balance do now dose does it make it right be cause you like it ..hmmmm think about that...
Please expand for correction. I'm still wondering what an "ohfeelyo" looks like. Is it like a cupcake with cream filling ?
What you do the the English language IS a sin, and needs more than a prayer. Tongue
I will think about it. Especially the "sex me up" part. I love when you talk dirty to me. Please tell me more about when you have sex with animals. It turns me on.
I think things have made themselves rather clear here. Weeping

I think IT meant to say Phileo and Agape love. But I'm not sure where sex with animals fits in. I mean, I'm as open-minded as the next guy, but I don't know if that fits under the cateogory of either kind of love. Consider

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post