think about it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2012, 06:38 PM
RE: think about it
(25-09-2012 02:51 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(25-09-2012 02:10 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  lol well and who created this knowlage, (knowledge ??) ..let me guess you,man kind, (mankind), had it all figuerd (figured ??) out ..this is why you cant buy love sweety..your emotions is (are) a reaction of to what coms (comes ??) from your own feelings this is why we have what we call ohfeelyo ??? love and not ogope "agape" love ..see ohfeelyo love is what we respond to only on how we feel and treated,ogope (agape ??) is the kind with out condition its a true kind of love that is beyond our understanding. see (See) our love has been sooo off we love for many reasons it could be the same sex lustful, a car ,dog, we have loved our cell phone over our kids, we love money and not the person we love ourselvs (ourselves ??) to become selfish if someone cross (crosses ??) us the wrong way we hate them our love has a high devorcie (divorce ??) rate we dont (don't) know how to fogive (forgive) we have sex with animals, (!!! REALLY Smile ) kids, men with men woman with woman and only what feels right we call this love .only because that chemical balance is trigerd (triggered ??) we think its right based only on what we feel. so have a flower and a box of chocolate dose this mean dose this mean because it looks good and taste good mean his wife at home is ok with this? because he sex you up mean that he will love your kids or take care of the ones he gave you .... how is that chemical balance do now dose does it make it right be cause you like it ..hmmmm think about that...
Please expand for correction. I'm still wondering what an "ohfeelyo" looks like. Is it like a cupcake with cream filling ?
What you do the the English language IS a sin, and needs more than a prayer. Tongue
I will think about it. Especially the "sex me up" part. I love when you talk dirty to me. Please tell me more about when you have sex with animals. It turns me on.
I think things have made themselves rather clear here. Weeping
the real deal is that you understand what im writing ..so you pick on small things and not the issue try again
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2012, 06:40 PM
(25-09-2012 06:38 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(25-09-2012 02:51 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Please expand for correction. I'm still wondering what an "ohfeelyo" looks like. Is it like a cupcake with cream filling ?
What you do the the English language IS a sin, and needs more than a prayer. Tongue
I will think about it. Especially the "sex me up" part. I love when you talk dirty to me. Please tell me more about when you have sex with animals. It turns me on.
I think things have made themselves rather clear here. Weeping
the real deal is that you understand what im writing ..so you pick on small things and not the issue try again

Trust me, we have no idea what you write sometimes. It would help if you learned better grammar, just a tip.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
26-09-2012, 02:24 AM
think about it
(25-09-2012 06:38 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  the real deal is that you understand what im writing ..so you pick on small things and not the issue try again

Perhaps. Or, perhaps it's because you've brought a Christian message to an atheist forum? Naw, it couldn't be that!

Think about it...

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
27-09-2012, 10:19 PM
Sinner P, here's how I see it: If you REALLY want to effectively witness to people, then you need to learn proper grammar. With the way you write, it's very difficult to work out what you're trying to say. Except for your shorter posts, which appear to be only one or two sentences, I have skipped everything you've written for several posts now because it's just too irritating to try to translate your poor grammar.
[+] 1 user Likes SlipStitch's post
27-09-2012, 11:21 PM
(27-09-2012 10:19 PM)SlipStitch Wrote:  Sinner P, here's how I see it: If you REALLY want to effectively witness to people, then you need to learn proper grammar.

And pick a softer target. I mean, we've been down this road before, we all rejected the pot of gold, so coming back with the same old crap isn't gonna make us more interested.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
28-09-2012, 02:58 AM
(27-09-2012 11:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(27-09-2012 10:19 PM)SlipStitch Wrote:  Sinner P, here's how I see it: If you REALLY want to effectively witness to people, then you need to learn proper grammar.

And pick a softer target. I mean, we've been down this road before, we all rejected the pot of gold, so coming back with the same old crap isn't gonna make us more interested.

you know i love to miss spell words its real not some printed up or perfect...the cool part im imperfectly perfect im great and in my darkest time God blesses me anyway he is my friend and loves me the way i am... see you have to be perfect so others can be sold on a lie (that there is no GOD) see this whole thing started about chemistry love over Gods love and what is right the love we have is a feel good its what is done to us or how we are treated Gods love is so everlasting with no condemnation. forgiveness when we sin we belong to him he is our creator and you know it ...You did not make yourself and if you did, can you do that again and tell me the ingredeants (oops misspelld) oh well GOD LOVES ME ANYWAY...Smartass
28-09-2012, 03:18 AM
(28-09-2012 02:58 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(27-09-2012 11:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  And pick a softer target. I mean, we've been down this road before, we all rejected the pot of gold, so coming back with the same old crap isn't gonna make us more interested.

you know i love to miss spell words its real not some printed up or perfect...the cool part im imperfectly perfect im great and in my darkest time God blesses me anyway he is my friend and loves me the way i am... see you have to be perfect so others can be sold on a lie (that there is no GOD) see this whole thing started about chemistry love over Gods love and what is right the love we have is a feel good its what is done to us or how we are treated Gods love is so everlasting with no condemnation. forgiveness when we sin we belong to him he is our creator and you know it ...You did not make yourself and if you did, can you do that again and tell me the ingredeants (oops misspelld) oh well GOD LOVES ME ANYWAY...Smartass

My imaginary friend Pookie Wookie loves me. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

28-09-2012, 03:26 AM
(28-09-2012 03:18 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  My imaginary friend Pookie Wookie loves me. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.

That's the anticipation of HELL FIRE you're feeling Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
28-09-2012, 03:58 AM
(28-09-2012 03:18 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-09-2012 02:58 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  you know i love to miss spell words its real not some printed up or perfect...the cool part im imperfectly perfect im great and in my darkest time God blesses me anyway he is my friend and loves me the way i am... see you have to be perfect so others can be sold on a lie (that there is no GOD) see this whole thing started about chemistry love over Gods love and what is right the love we have is a feel good its what is done to us or how we are treated Gods love is so everlasting with no condemnation. forgiveness when we sin we belong to him he is our creator and you know it ...You did not make yourself and if you did, can you do that again and tell me the ingredeants (oops misspelld) oh well GOD LOVES ME ANYWAY...Smartass

My imaginary friend Pookie Wookie loves me. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
WEAK LOL YOU GOT NOTHING HOW DO YOU MAKE ANOTHER YOU COM ON LETS SEE IT
28-09-2012, 04:13 AM

[+] 2 users Like Logisch's post