think about it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2012, 07:20 AM
RE: think about it
(02-10-2012 01:39 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(29-09-2012 09:56 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Yeah, bro, I was thinking of that today. And when I die, my atoms will return to the earth, and eventually mingle with the atoms of my Gwynnies. Heart

And!

that was funny thanks but on the most part answer has been over looked everything belongs to GOD he created it we are the only ones that he took time to make.everything else was spoke into life we are special ...this is why we have dominion over everything as we know animal that are so much more powerful than us...

No sir. It's straight witchcraft. "Dominion" refers the to the god-given right of Adam to Name things, this from back in the day when knowing Name was assumed to give power over the thing named.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2012, 10:58 AM
(02-10-2012 01:40 AM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  ...this is why we have dominion over everything as we know animal that are so much more powerful than us...
You keep saying 'dominion' and all that means to me is a Sisters of Mercy song... Undecided

[Image: h8m4.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
05-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Sinners Prayer in a room with a Jaguar/Grizzly Bear/Silverback Gorilla/Inland Taipan.

We'll see who truly has dominion pretty quick, wont we?

If you really think about it, we are quite a pathetic species, aren't we? Physically I mean. Most creatures beat us in at least one thing.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
05-10-2012, 03:00 PM
(05-10-2012 11:27 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Sinners Prayer in a room with a Jaguar/Grizzly Bear/Silverback Gorilla/Inland Taipan.

We'll see who truly has dominion pretty quick, wont we?

I think it'll be pretty much over when he drops down to his knees and starts praying...Tongue

"Leave the atom alone."
-E.Y. Harburgh
[+] 1 user Likes DreamWeaver's post
05-10-2012, 03:10 PM
(05-10-2012 11:27 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  If you really think about it, we are quite a pathetic species, aren't we? Physically I mean. Most creatures beat us in at least one thing.
At the very least we can compensate for that with our ability to invent and use technology. Sleepy

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
05-10-2012, 03:17 PM
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSBmiOFhUhx2Hdgxq_5Spg...mp;amp;t=1]

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
05-10-2012, 06:50 PM
(05-10-2012 03:10 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(05-10-2012 11:27 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  If you really think about it, we are quite a pathetic species, aren't we? Physically I mean. Most creatures beat us in at least one thing.
At the very least we can compensate for that with our ability to invent and use technology. Sleepy

Even then we can be easily out-done and killed out right but stronger and faster creatures.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
06-10-2012, 02:31 AM
(05-10-2012 06:50 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Even then we can be easily out-done and killed out right but stronger and faster creatures.
When you're sitting in a (military) tank? Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
06-10-2012, 02:36 AM
In that case, your fine, but I don't see people going up against a Silverback in an Abrams.

07-10-2012, 12:53 PM
The animal rights argument is to compare attributes where humans are weaker to other species strengths, then ask the question are we that superior.

The correct comparison is to ask, are human's strongest attribute superior to any other animal's strongest attribute? The answer is easily yes.

We are able to create an environment that we prefer, invent instruments to overcome any weaknesses we have physically and mentally.

We can fly faster than any bird, in a plane.
We can travel faster than any land animal, in a car.
We can physically defeat any animal, with weapons.
We can exist in environments where no others could, space.

We completely dominate all other species on the planet.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post