think about it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-10-2012, 11:11 AM
RE: think about it
(13-10-2012 01:18 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(12-10-2012 08:02 PM)DreamWeaver Wrote:  We're created in his image? I guess that explains all the crime and violence nowadays...
its image not his ways he gave us freedom of our thoughts to act on them its our gratest sin that dose us in that our vilent crims

He didn't give you freedom, he only allowed it after a woman bit an apple. He punishes you if you do something wrong, which makes it an ILLUSION of freedom. It's not freedom if he's threatening you to not do something. It's like a mobster, if you don't pay him his money he's going to beat the shit out of you.

But you have the freedom to go against that.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Son, you can paint your room any color, but it has to be blue.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 5 users Like Logica Humano's post
14-10-2012, 03:04 PM
(14-10-2012 11:40 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Son, you can paint your room any color, but it has to be blue.

Time to get periwinkle all up in this motherfucker.
[+] 5 users Like caffeinesoul's post
15-10-2012, 06:34 AM
(12-10-2012 07:57 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(11-10-2012 06:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Actually the water bear can easily survive in space so...

But yeah I see what you're saying.
my dear friend you are so right...God is a creator and he has given the dominion to man and also we are created in his image we are like him we make things he gives us the inspiration to create but we at times think its only us and leave God out of it ...it makes me wounder how dose the ocean know when to stop washing the shore the air ,gravity everything in place.... he gives us thunder water and we make an i pad wow how amazing is our God...

How the fuck did you get that from a water bear can survive space?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
15-10-2012, 06:37 AM
For a second there, I thought you were talking about an actual kind of bear. And then I saw something shiny and chased it around.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-10-2012, 06:46 AM
(15-10-2012 06:37 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  For a second there, I thought you were talking about an actual kind of bear. And then I saw something shiny and chased it around.

A water bear. Also called a tardigrade (the proper name for it). Tiny little thing that can survive extremely long amounts of time including long periods of time without water. Can survive in space and can survive in some pretty crazy temperatures including close to absolute zero and like 150 degrees C or something. And they can survive radiation.
Nothing else like them on the planet.

but you know, shiny things are exciting too.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
15-10-2012, 06:48 AM
Tardigrades in space.

...TardIS was the actual name of the research project. For exactly the reason you think.

My Blog
[Image: 1z5qgiq.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes NeonMoment's post
15-10-2012, 08:01 AM
(15-10-2012 06:34 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(12-10-2012 07:57 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  my dear friend you are so right...God is a creator and he has given the dominion to man and also we are created in his image we are like him we make things he gives us the inspiration to create but we at times think its only us and leave God out of it ...it makes me wounder how dose the ocean know when to stop washing the shore the air ,gravity everything in place.... he gives us thunder water and we make an i pad wow how amazing is our God...

How the fuck did you get that from a water bear can survive space?
You can't tell? It's so simple, because grasshoppers don't have wooden legs.
Duh!!!!

Rolleyes

[Image: h8m4.jpg]
15-10-2012, 09:56 AM
(15-10-2012 08:01 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  
(15-10-2012 06:34 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  How the fuck did you get that from a water bear can survive space?
You can't tell? It's so simple, because grasshoppers don't have wooden legs.
Duh!!!!

Rolleyes

I have now tied wooden legs to a grasshopper I found. Your argument is invalid.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
15-10-2012, 10:36 AM
(15-10-2012 09:56 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(15-10-2012 08:01 AM)LostLocke Wrote:  You can't tell? It's so simple, because grasshoppers don't have wooden legs.
Duh!!!!

Rolleyes

I have now tied wooden legs to a grasshopper I found. Your argument is invalid.
He wasn't wearing a top hat and singing by any chance, was he?
Unsure

[Image: h8m4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes LostLocke's post