think about it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2012, 07:48 PM
think about it
do you really think your life has the same value of a fish out of water ,you and all you are made up of is maget food or just waiting around for worms to eat the left overs..oh mabe your only here to find a job and work till your dead and the boss just love you so much..or who really understands when no one else will..what is that feeling in your heart that makes you cry ..if there is no God than we should kill or rap who ever we please...see we are like God we want peace and love just as God want from us....its ok im the sinners prayer..why should you ask for someone to forgive you of what you did...hmmm
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Sinner's Prayer's post
11-09-2012, 08:16 PM
RE: think about it
I have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Could you try using grammar, and logically reconstruct your sentences to form coherent thoughts?

[+] 10 users Like Dark Light's post
11-09-2012, 08:25 PM
I don't know about the rest of the forum members here, but I've pretty much raped and killed everyone on my list.

How long is your list, Sinner? It sounds like it must be pretty damn long if the only thing that is keeping you from raping and killing is your belief in a deity. That scares me. I hope you never lose your faith in your invisible sky friend. If you do, let us all know so we can run and hide from your rampage.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 23 users Like Erxomai's post
11-09-2012, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-09-2012 09:13 PM by Bucky Ball.)
I've killed everyone I need to also. I have a rape planned, but .. well never mind. Tongue
They say you cant rape the willing.

Oh wait, he said rap. I don't get into rap music, but I would rap someone, if they asked for a rap song, like for a birthday gag gift.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
11-09-2012, 08:33 PM
(11-09-2012 08:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I've killed everyone I need to also. I have a rape planned, but .. well never mind. Tongue

It's not Bishadi, is it? I think he lives not far from you. Confused

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
11-09-2012, 08:39 PM
(11-09-2012 08:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 08:28 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I've killed everyone I need to also. I have a rape planned, but .. well never mind. Tongue

It's not Bishadi, is it? I think he lives not far from you. Confused

I think they locked him up.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

11-09-2012, 08:39 PM
(11-09-2012 07:48 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  its ok im the sinners prayer

Is that your super-hero name or something?

FEAR NOT, UNBELIEVING HEATHENS, I AM THE SINNERS PRAYER.

*Nonsensical monologue*
[+] 7 users Like caffeinesoul's post
11-09-2012, 09:15 PM
Oh FFS, here we go again.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post
11-09-2012, 09:32 PM
I think my sense of morality is stronger than yours; I don't require threats of eternal punishment to behave myself. If you are feeling uncontrollable--save for your 'faith'- urges to rape and murder, you should probably seek help for that.

My Blog
[Image: 1z5qgiq.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like NeonMoment's post
11-09-2012, 09:33 PM
(11-09-2012 07:48 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  do you really think your life has the same value of a fish out of water ,you and all you are made up of is maget food or just waiting around for worms to eat the left overs..oh mabe your only here to find a job and work till your dead and the boss just love you so much..or who really understands when no one else will..what is that feeling in your heart that makes you cry ..if there is no God than we should kill or rap who ever we please...see we are like God we want peace and love just as God want from us....its ok im the sinners prayer..why should you ask for someone to forgive you of what you did...hmmm

The idea that nobody will understand you except god is silly.

Do you need a friend?

Because on TTA we've opened up our hearts ,our lives we'll share. We're here now for each other.

With out god, we are all we have.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
[+] 13 users Like fstratzero's post