think about it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-09-2012, 01:14 PM
RE: think about it
I'm now convinced.

Not of a god, but that there is truly no reason I shouldn't murder and rape. See you fuckers on the news. I'll be the cannibal fucking the dead corpse.

Is this place still a shithole run by a dumbass calvinist?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 9 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
13-09-2012, 02:05 PM
(13-09-2012 01:14 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  I'll be the cannibal fucking the dead corpse.

As opposed to... live... corpse? I guess cannibal fucking zombie is still too freaky, those guys will still have to fight for acceptance...
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-09-2012, 04:01 PM
(13-09-2012 12:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Hey Cardinal,
This thread is just a lark. Any fool is welcome to post on TTA, but that doesn't mean everything will be quality.

As to the section this thread is in...it's actually a pretty new forum that was born out of people having debates with Theists on Omegle or Skype or Facebook. So this debate forum itself doesn't really have any formal debates that you're looking for.

You may want to check out Kingschosen's "Ask A Theist" thread, or just start your own on a topic that is of interest to you and folks will chime in. As for this thread, the OP is not here for debate. It just wants to make itself feel holy by "witnessing" to the heathen.

Erxomai, thank you. I think perhaps I will try this Omegle out for my own lark and see what comes of it. I'm bound to learn something, right?

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
14-09-2012, 09:16 AM
(13-09-2012 04:01 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  
(13-09-2012 12:58 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Hey Cardinal,
This thread is just a lark. Any fool is welcome to post on TTA, but that doesn't mean everything will be quality.

As to the section this thread is in...it's actually a pretty new forum that was born out of people having debates with Theists on Omegle or Skype or Facebook. So this debate forum itself doesn't really have any formal debates that you're looking for.

You may want to check out Kingschosen's "Ask A Theist" thread, or just start your own on a topic that is of interest to you and folks will chime in. As for this thread, the OP is not here for debate. It just wants to make itself feel holy by "witnessing" to the heathen.

Erxomai, thank you. I think perhaps I will try this Omegle out for my own lark and see what comes of it. I'm bound to learn something, right?

Omegle is a crap shoot... sometimes you get smart people and sometimes you are talking to a brick.

Overall, it's fun but can get dull quickly.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
14-09-2012, 09:47 AM
I do be afraid to try.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-09-2012, 02:30 PM
(14-09-2012 09:47 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I do be afraid to try.

FT, take heart. I tried it out last night and had a rather pleasant and mildly affirming experience. Of course, I took a safe router and list "atheism" as my interest. I guess I was looking for an experimental "control". I spoke with someone describing themselves as agnostic. I explained that I was less pure atheist and more agnostic atheist. The conversation ambled along from there and never made either of us feel uncomfortable.

Perhaps this weekend I will take the plunge and put "religion" or even *gasp* "Christianity" as my interest and see what happens.

Just remember FT, on this roller coaster you can always pull the lever and eject. You might be considered rude, but only to a single person who you likely will never see again.

I encourage you to experience it. Not like this is like...sky diving or anything. Just, be not afraid.

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! -Brian's mum
14-09-2012, 06:51 PM
It's the debates I fear. I doubt my particular tactics are good enough for that. (by which I mean that I usually rely on a picky sort of argument, where I just attack one point of an argument that seems the most integral.

I just think I'd end up looking stupid.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
15-09-2012, 02:02 AM
(14-09-2012 09:16 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Omegle is a crap shoot... sometimes you get smart people and sometimes you are talking to a brick.

Overall, it's fun but can get dull quickly.
What does that remind me of? Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
15-09-2012, 06:11 PM
Good Day All....

I think you guys are missing the point that Sinner's Prayer is trying to say...

Atheist does not believe in a God.... So what is your purpose here on earth?

Why try to live right when all you think that you will just dissolve to the earth when you die?

See... you are created for a purpose.... God created you..... You just don't exist by yourself or just live to just live and die.

You are for a purpose... God's purpose.... Of course life is great... but it it so much more that what you think it is.

Yes there is a God, Yes he created you... yes you and I is created for a purpose....

When you die, you continue to live.... but where you live after death on earth is your choice....Heaven or Hell..

I am here to tell you... you do have a purpose to a higher power.. Jesus.

God Created you to be loved by him and you live him.

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving kindness I have drawn you. Jer 31.3

God chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love Eph 1.4

Jesus said, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind." Mt 22.37

I don't want your sacrifices--I want your love; I don't want your offerings--I want you to know me. Hos 6.6

Amen
Bowing

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

15-09-2012, 06:18 PM
(15-09-2012 06:11 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Good Day All....

I think you guys are missing the point that Sinner's Prayer is trying to say...

Atheist does not believe in a God.... So what is your purpose here on earth?

Why try to live right when all you think that you will just dissolve to the earth when you die?

See... you are created for a purpose.... God created you..... You just don't exist by yourself or just live to just live and die.

You are for a purpose... God's purpose.... Of course life is great... but it it so much more that what you think it is.

Yes there is a God, Yes he created you... yes you and I is created for a purpose....

When you die, you continue to live.... but where you live after death on earth is your choice....Heaven or Hell..

I am here to tell you... you do have a purpose to a higher power.. Jesus.

God Created you to be loved by him and you live him.

"Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving kindness I have drawn you. Jer 31.3

God chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love Eph 1.4

Jesus said, "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind." Mt 22.37

I don't want your sacrifices--I want your love; I don't want your offerings--I want you to know me. Hos 6.6

Amen
Bowing

We are neither created nor created for a purpose. All of life has evolved, all life is kin to each other.

Our purpose is of our own making, not given to us.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user