think about it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-10-2012, 11:16 PM
RE: think about it
(14-10-2012 11:11 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(13-10-2012 01:18 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  its image not his ways he gave us freedom of our thoughts to act on them its our gratest sin that dose us in that our vilent crims

He didn't give you freedom, he only allowed it after a woman bit an apple. He punishes you if you do something wrong, which makes it an ILLUSION of freedom. It's not freedom if he's threatening you to not do something. It's like a mobster, if you don't pay him his money he's going to beat the shit out of you.

But you have the freedom to go against that.
hmm ok so sin is the way ..remember he is GOD not ur ex husbend GOD gets his glory as well as the little g the god of the air the sin gets his glory but leads to damnation.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Sinner's Prayer's post
19-10-2012, 11:38 PM
This thread is amazing!

We have bears that can travel through space and SP's talk of gods of the tides and the air is like traveling through time... 3000 years back in time.

What kind of bizarre education system do they have over there?

20-10-2012, 02:02 AM
(19-10-2012 11:38 PM)DLJ Wrote:  This thread is amazing!

We have bears that can travel through space and SP's talk of gods of the tides and the air is like traveling through time... 3000 years back in time.

What kind of bizarre education system do they have over there?

Dunno, but it's sure making me question evolution Tongue
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
20-10-2012, 08:00 PM
(19-10-2012 11:16 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  
(14-10-2012 11:11 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  He didn't give you freedom, he only allowed it after a woman bit an apple. He punishes you if you do something wrong, which makes it an ILLUSION of freedom. It's not freedom if he's threatening you to not do something. It's like a mobster, if you don't pay him his money he's going to beat the shit out of you.

But you have the freedom to go against that.
hmm ok so sin is the way ..remember he is GOD not ur ex husbend GOD gets his glory as well as the little g the god of the air the sin gets his glory but leads to damnation.
I've never been married, and it's "your", sweetie. And what's your point? You're grammar is rather broken so it's hard to understand you. I can't even find the relevance to my post.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
12-11-2012, 04:41 PM
(11-09-2012 07:48 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  do you really think your life has the same value of a fish out of water ,you and all you are made up of is maget food or just waiting around for worms to eat the left overs..oh mabe your only here to find a job and work till your dead and the boss just love you so much..or who really understands when no one else will..what is that feeling in your heart that makes you cry ..if there is no God than we should kill or rap who ever we please...see we are like God we want peace and love just as God want from us....its ok im the sinners prayer..why should you ask for someone to forgive you of what you did...hmmm

You have no idea what you are talking about. Being an atheist does not mean that myself or anyone else has no meaning in life. In my view the meaning of life is to give our own lives a meaning. Atheism does make people a moraless heathen, in fact it make our morals self made and makes us to the right thing because its right, not out of promise of reward or punishment. So keep your unheard prayers to the imaginary friend.I dont judge people on religion but you are the reason why there is intolorence on this planet. Any Questions?

"IT'S CALLED FAITH BECAUSE IT'S NOT KNOWLEDGE"-Christopher Hitchens
[+] 1 user Likes crippledatheist's post
12-11-2012, 05:21 PM
(12-11-2012 04:41 PM)crippledatheist Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 07:48 PM)Sinners Prayer Wrote:  do you really think your life has the same value of a fish out of water ,you and all you are made up of is maget food or just waiting around for worms to eat the left overs..oh mabe your only here to find a job and work till your dead and the boss just love you so much..or who really understands when no one else will..what is that feeling in your heart that makes you cry ..if there is no God than we should kill or rap who ever we please...see we are like God we want peace and love just as God want from us....its ok im the sinners prayer..why should you ask for someone to forgive you of what you did...hmmm

You have no idea what you are talking about. Being an atheist does not mean that myself or anyone else has no meaning in life. In my view the meaning of life is to give our own lives a meaning. Atheism does make people a moraless heathen, in fact it make our morals self made and makes us to the right thing because its right, not out of promise of reward or punishment. So keep your unheard prayers to the imaginary friend.I dont judge people on religion but you are the reason why there is intolorence on this planet. Any Questions?
Don't bother dude. It's like trying to dent a titanium plated wall by throwing a stress ball at it. Try and try with all you might, but you'll just end up tired and feeling like you just got a whole lot dumber from wasting the time.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
14-11-2012, 07:23 PM
"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs"
[+] 1 user Likes Vijansu's post
03-01-2013, 12:47 AM
(15-09-2012 06:46 PM)Ambassador of Christ Wrote:  Jesus loves you...

He may love me but I bet he hates your guts
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2013, 11:26 AM
If the only reason your being a good little boy and not running around slaughtering and raping people is because you fear eternal damnation, then don't you think a god would see through your act and send you to hell?

Like seriously, if that is the only reason you can think of for not doing bad things, then your a closet psychopath.
03-01-2013, 12:16 PM
On the other hand, if the only thing keeping a closet psychopath from murdering and raping is his fear of god's wrath, then maybe I have finally found a good use for religion after all.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein