think about it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-01-2013, 12:31 PM
RE: think about it
(03-01-2013 12:16 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  On the other hand, if the only thing keeping a closet psychopath from murdering and raping is his fear of god's wrath, then maybe I have finally found a good use for religion after all.
Somehow determine before a child gets too old if they are indeed psychopathic and if so indoctrinate them to fear the wrath of god?
Haha, sounds like an interesting idea. I prefer them to fear the wrath of the electric chair.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 06:55 PM
Simply based on SP's horrific grammar, syntax and punctuation I'd say he/she might only be twelve years old. If that's anywhere close to the truth it would explain the clusterfuck argument SP is making. It appears to me SP showed up with a BB gun and you guys are unleashing napalm as a repellent. I don't want to ruin your fun but I would like to know if we are dealing with a young kid here.

SP, would you mind telling us how old you are? Have you finished high school?

“I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless."
― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
31-01-2013, 04:22 AM (This post was last modified: 31-01-2013 05:52 AM by Vosur.)
(30-01-2013 06:55 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Simply based on SP's horrific grammar, syntax and punctuation I'd say he/she might only be twelve years old. If that's anywhere close to the truth it would explain the clusterfuck argument SP is making. It appears to me SP showed up with a BB gun and you guys are unleashing napalm as a repellent. I don't want to ruin your fun but I would like to know if we are dealing with a young kid here.

SP, would you mind telling us how old you are? Have you finished high school?
Did you notice that he hasn't been logged in within the last three months? Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
31-01-2013, 04:32 AM
Troll go tired of trolling.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
31-01-2013, 07:08 AM
(31-01-2013 04:22 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 06:55 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  Did you notice that he hasn't been logged in within the last three months? Consider

Oops. Sometimes I get so caught up in the moment...AND I had been previously reading the thread with the 70 year old ex-cop with terets and off his meds, this might have affected my observational powers Blush

“I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless."
― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption